Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokémon: Evolution

a part of “Pokémon: Evolution”, a fictional universe by Midnightclub.

The world of Pokemon is filled with excitement and adventure. Here is a place to fulfill your dreams and try to become a true Pokemon Master. (WIP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokémon: Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:16 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokémon: Evolution"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Pokémon: Evolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taiyaki_timewarp on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:25 am

Sounds like fun!

Are there any limits on which pokemon and/or how many pokemon we start with? I’m just wondering because that’ll help me decide what sort of trainer I want to create for this RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

taiyaki_timewarp
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:27 am

Midnight already knows I'm in!

I was wondering the same thing that taiyaki asked. Any limits on pokemon? I would assume most legendaries are out....
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:35 am

I'm quite interested, but I too was wondering if we could get a little more information about the starter pokemon, age limits and such things.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:57 am

I am also interested :)

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:37 am

I would be interested in a female character!! I am wondering the same things everyone else is though.

Edit: If we can have any starter (I am reserving because I don't want to lose it if that is the way we are doing things), I call dibs on Eevee :)
Also, I noticed it said adults in the intro, but can our characters be starting an adventure and what age range is this? I really wanted to have my character just starting her adventure not to long ago and be anywhere from 16 to 20 (haven't decided yet and was waiting to see what you said about age range).
Last edited by ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:40 am

I am guessing it will be three boys and three girls?

Yeah Can it be any starter?

If it can I want a Growlithe :P

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Fjsjajahh writing this from Portuguese classsssss...

I call a female character, and I already have the FC for her.

As starters go, I'm in between Drantini and Electrike. Love 'em both!

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Whoo. I was expecting a turnout but not this many this fast. Hello everyone, you caught me sleeping. Lessee, The age range is anything over 20. You can have any starter, as long as they are not legendary. Max number of starting Pokemon will be 3. And there is no restriction on gender.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 pm

:D In that case I will go ahead and start my character off !

Please let me know if you need any help at all in moderating! I am big pokemon fan haha x

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Cool. Can't wait to see it.

Thanks for the offer, but Jadebud98 will be my Co GM for this. With her help, I think this will be a plot you all can enjoy.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm

That's fine :) My service is always here if you need it!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:52 pm

I am also interested, if there's room. I can get a sheet up tonight.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:03 pm

I meant to ask. How do we all meet up and go on the journey together?

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Nice to see you're interested Pixy. We still have space I believe.

@Polka We're all gonna start in the same town/city. I'll let you guys vote, but I vote for the now ruined Saffron.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Submitted a basic of my character Midnight :)

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:50 pm

I saw. It looked pretty good.

So everyone knows, one of the websites I cited has a game called Pokemon Tabletop Adventures. I invite you to look at the players manual and see all the types of trainers there are.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Looks good :) I like it makes me a breeder/groomer/hatcher haha!!!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taiyaki_timewarp on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Wow, lots of people are also interested! :O
I’d like to reserve a character slot before they all get filled up. I’ll probably create a male character, but I’m still juggling around ideas as to what sort of trainer he is.

taiyaki_timewarp
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:47 pm

It does look like we'll be getting a lot of interested people. I have 3 character sheets turned in and I don't even have one of my own up yet.

Polka and Taiyaki, you'll both get reserved spots.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!