Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Back In Wonderland

Character Relationship Ideas

a part of “Back In Wonderland”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

Aladdin, Alice, Snow White, And Peter pan have come back to face the evil four after being away from wonderland for twelve years. This is their adventure. (More inside.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Back In Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationship Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Here's a thread to come up with ideas about character relationships. (Thank you Nomer for the idea! c:)

So the good four and evil four may collaborate ideas here to come up with a history of our characters.

If anyone has any ideas please state them here and we can discuss everything! ^^
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationship Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:27 pm

If anyone has any ideas for how their character interacts with Aladdin, feel free to tell me ^_^
Hello, Sweetie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Alright, for Alice this is what I have about her so far, and some ideas just to work on history's.
Her father died when she was 14, so for around that year she seemed different, like she just wasn't her imaginative fun self, I kind wanted to do a whole, the group brought her out of the depressed slump thing.

I also wanted to run by the idea of Alice and Snow being like sisters almost, so they are especially close.

Any one else have any ideas for relationships with other characters?

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi! I'm stuck in a funk :p all I have for Peter Pan is that he ran away from home. Heh, if anyone has a suggestion for peter pan's relationship with others, please do tell!
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Well if he ran away he probably needed a place to stay (unless of course he has a place of his own) But he could possible have lived with one of the other characters?

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:47 pm

At risk of being too similar to Peter, I had hoped to have Aladdin being tossed around foster home or having run away or something- to keep with the initial story. That would explain his distrust for those outside of the circle of friends. He also skips class a lot, and maybe was held back a grade because of this, though I haven't decided yet. He likes to make his own money, usually through odd jobs, though he has resorted to stealing in what he has decided qualifies as a pinch.

As far as The Queen goes, I looked at various tellings of her story, and decided to go with: mirror-maker father who criticized her looks (because she looked like absent mother?), until she believed they were all that matter and became desperate for them. Magical things likely ensue, she marries Snow White's dad, and is in fact perfectly okay with Snow White- until a prophecy that she will be prettier than the Queen, at which point she freaks. (The king would have died a bit prior to this, I suppose, making Victoria the Queen Regent until toddler Snow is booted out)

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:01 pm

For Hook I figure he was raised in the normal world by sea-men gypsy like pit-pockets and thieves, which is why he became a pirate after inheriting his fathers ship and completely changing the whole look and name of it. He goes sailing around with his men and meats someone who foretells of a great treasure. Some how they get to that place. A battle with a crocodile causes him to loose his hand and he just replaces it with a hook because he thinks it's a funny play on his name.

Maybe at first he doesn't really care about Peter, just treasure. And maybe someone steals a very valuable treasure of Hook's and blames it on Peter or something. I don't know. Then he gets a jack-load of fairy dust and covers his ship in it and flies it around and shit like that. Then he gets to Wonderland and meets the Queen. Maybe she offers him treasure to help her and all and, Hook being a greedy codfish (hemhemhem), accepts...

Any suggestions are welcome...Arg. Argh. Yes, Argh says the Juggalo! :O)
ImageImageImageImage

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Is that Homestuck I see among your signature stamp-things?

As far as the Evil Queen paying Hook to help her- my first thought would be that perhaps she needed some ingredient from Neverland for an important potion of some sorts, and after that kept enlisting his help for various things? With compensation of the treasurey variety, of course.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:31 am

Why yes it is. I think Hussie does a perfect job bringing in the Juggalo feel for Gamzee. The only thing that hasn't been Juggalo with him would be that he hasn't mentioned fucking magnets yet...but I'm waiting...yesss >:O)

& On to other business, yes! I think that sounds perfect. All business less play. Hemhemhem

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 am

Definitely all business- I don't think that Victoria would like Hook very much, outside of his usefulness. She'd think his fixation on Peter silly- quite hypocritically, of course.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:54 am

Harharhar yes. I don't think Hook would think anything of her other than a client of sorts and a bringer of treasures.

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Well, seeing how mostly everyone else in the group seems to have some sad childhood memory, I think that I will keep with the storyline of Snow's mother dying during childbirth. But her father pretty much loved her deeply during her childhood. Like I told Army, I like the idea of Mina and Aliza being sisters. I'm just trying to get the rest of the story out. When did the good four meet?

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Hmm, well we can all come up with ideas.
I was thinking for my character, she met peter as a childhood friend, and maybe when Peter met Aladdin they reconnected?

For Aladdin, maybe in like elementary school they got into an argument over something but then just became friends,

And snow, maybe kindergarten first day they just really clung together and have been friends since.

EDIT: OOOH, also dark, I really liked the polyvore outfit thing you used in your post, and I may have edited one into my post, sorry that I kind borrowed the idea, D:

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:33 pm

That's fine. I'll post tomorrow. School's trying to kill me

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!