Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Apple Pie and White Picket Fences

NPC discussion board meeting

a part of “Apple Pie and White Picket Fences”, a fictional universe by cass-isnt-here.

Come one, come all to the delightful town of Bluffington, Minnesota. Filled with all your small town, painfully-normal desires.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Apple Pie and White Picket Fences”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

NPC discussion board meeting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Welp, Cay and I've already came up with a couple of NPC characters so....if you have NPC characters just post a little synopsis or whatever about them so we understand stuff. We'll make a master post later.
Last edited by cass-isnt-here on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: NPC Characters for this wonderful rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:00 pm

So far we have the:

Bluffton Beavers: A wonderful baseball team consisting of zombies. They are the town's pride and joy.

Art the Hunky Nymph: A red haired, freckled water nymph. Leo likes to stalk the lovely dear.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Perhaps the Master of Lola could be a doctor? His name is Xavier Goodman

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Sounds good. What's his general appearance?

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Yea man sure just come up with a little summary and description of 'im and we're good to go

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Xavier is a kind man who is often busy with work. He has blond hair and blue eyes, and is a skilled man when it comes to magic. He has a caesar hairstyle. (look here for pics and info: http://menshair.about.com/od/thelatestt ... 2012_8.htm )

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: NPC discussion board meeting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:28 am

okay cool so do you wanna make a profile for him? Just add [NPC] in front of his name, like i did for Sal, and put whatever you want in it

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Okay, I will.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Ah yay! Cass and I encourage all of you to make some NPCs! Or at least discuss your ideas for other members of the Bluffton community here. It will really help develop the setting and possibly plot, and overall make this seem way more real. Totes excited to see what you guys come up with

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Also there's a strip bar and the main stripper is the god Ares. He likes wearing high heel and breaking other people's bones

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:20 pm

jfc cass

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 pm

i am tired and tired and my brain thinks this town needs a strip bar damnit.

.......what should the mayor be like?

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:25 pm

i have more ideas cuz i have only ideas and no execution skillz

so 1 okay Ares is a stripper. So are half of the Greek gods and the other half are elementary teachers and staff memebers.

2 um OH YEAH UNICORNS LIKE HOLDING ROWDY PARTIES IN THE LIBRARY WOO YEAH

3 the local dentistry is being run by british secret agents (they don't know we know)

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 am

okay so it seems like this is just my thread to spew random ideas for the town and thats okay i already elected myself king of this thread. so okay the newspaper is either written by sentient birthday cakes or washed out superheros that are now fat and old.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 am

Ooo maybe the superheros could work under the cakes. Or the other way round

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:31 am

i like that idea. you can be the duke of this thread. i think the cakes will be editors and such and the superheros will be reports

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:14 pm

I am the Duke. It is me

and yes i like that idea very much

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rickshaw_Watcher on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 pm

cass-isnt-here wrote:So far we have the:

Bluffton Beavers: A wonderful baseball team consisting of zombies. They are the town's pride and joy.

Art the Hunky Nymph: A red haired, freckled water nymph. Leo likes to stalk the lovely dear.

A question about the Bluffton Beavers; are these zombies by way of George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead (also known as Wampyres) or zombies by way of Voodoo priests animating the dead to perform services (also known as Jumbies [pronounced yum-bees])

Voodoo animating the dead makes more sense; who'd want to play against creatures who merely want to eat your flesh and could care less about running bases?

Rickshaw_Watcher
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Well, im personally for the Jumbies, but its up to cass

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rickshaw_Watcher on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:28 pm

I wondering what an Emancipated Golem would think about Jumbies. By legend Jumbies are sentient enough to realize they're dead after tasting salt, meat, or salted meat. That might mean they realize they're being controlled against their will.

Then again; David's batch didn't start becoming sentient until after he was working for a master, a kind master at that. He might sympathize but not have a hard, knee-jerk reaction.

Of course, these Jumbies could be completely okay with the whole thing. The scariest thing for athletes is getting old, so why not pop some cyanide and have the local Voodoo priest keep you operating during the prime of your life? Just because said priest owns your soul for all eternity doesn't mean it's not worth it, right?

Rickshaw_Watcher
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!