Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elder Scrolls: Civil War

a part of “The Elder Scrolls: Civil War”, a fictional universe by Gasmask.

The Emperor is dead. The dragons are gone and so is their ancient enemy, but now something else lies on the horizon.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elder Scrolls: Civil War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:31 am

ImageThe Elder Scrolls: Civil War is a roleplay based on the games by the same name. I've always wanted to create a roleplay based on the setting, and with the recent success of the other roleplays started by other writers I was inspired to create my own, but you should still check out theirs!

This one has a focus on the classic story of a group of intrepid adventurer's on the hunt for riches with a sprinkling of Elder Scroll's atop it. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to join!

Post any questions, plotting, reserving and other stuff here! Oh and by the way! There's two GM's for this one! So that should be twice the fun, right?

The first Skyrim RP that came to mind! Pretty damn good read this one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gasmask
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Elder Scrolls: Civil War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Thought I'd come by and give you a bump, this roleplay looks pretty awesome. I'd join, but I've got a bit much on my plate as it is.

Still, thought I'd drop by and wish you luck. Thanks for the shout out :)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:25 am

All good. Thanks for the bump!

Gasmask
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fish-with-a-knife on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 am

So when and how are we kicking off this shindig?

fish-with-a-knife
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:52 am

Omni is posting right now!

Gasmask
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyperewok on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:11 am

Out of curiosity, who won the Skyrim civil war for this setting, if anyone?

Hyperewok
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:25 am

Nobody yet! Everyone's gearing up for it though.

Gasmask
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omnichromiogasm on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:59 am

Just a heads up everyone!
It's been about two days since Dar'kiir posted last and two others have yet to post their intro posts.
I understand that RL gets in the way and I understand that one may need to take time to write out their intros or the posts are 'too long', but truth be told, we've given you plenty of time and still no results.
Not to sound like a right cunt, but those whom haven't posted have until 10pm (EST-Indiana time) to make their intro posts and then I'll be posting again to move things forward.

Those of you whom haven't posted their introductions will have to start playing 'catch-up' now since the others have made it to the docks to meet Dirge and are ready to leave NOW. We may have all the time in the world, but sitting here for 2+ days in idle to wait for others is causing a strain on the roleplay.

As Dirge says; "Keep up, or go home".

Omnichromiogasm
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:10 am

Hey Gassy, is this roleplay still open? I was looking to join up! I already got my character in mind that can go

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!