Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry

a part of “Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

Another year at Hogwarts filled with wonder, adventure, and mystery, has started with a handful of new students. But while this goes on, the same threat from before has risen again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:36 am

Ravenclaw Male please

Hmmm...I'm afraid of clowns and mimes....they are to scary smiling all the time and getting all up in your personal space!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Ravenclaw spot please! It will be male. ^^

I am very afraid of llamas.. Just don't ask me why.. Just don't DX

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Ravenclaw female please!
I'm terribly afraid of the dark...

Xiiver
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:42 pm

May I please reserve a gryf female c:

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCDinNYC on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Can I reserve a Ravenclaw female?

Horses scare me, they are VERY big in real life.

TCDinNYC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:01 pm

May i reserve a Slytherin female? :)

I'm really scared of heights, and clowns

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:51 pm

I'll do a male for Slytheran
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suffacate on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Slytherin Male please? That's my house too, haha.

I'm frightened of spiders, mostly.

@TCDinNYC - Uh, of course they are...I think most have seen a horse in real life, haha.
I'm an experienced roleplayer and have used this site for over 3 years. This is just a new start, and a new account.

suffacate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely413Slaying on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:24 pm

can I reserve Hufflepuff girl please
I'm afraid of demons. . . . . and when the scary movies say based on a true story.
Image "I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take, I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival." - Secondhand Serenade, "Awake"

Lovely413Slaying
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Can I reserve a Ravenclaw female please?

I'm not exactly afraid of raw mushrooms, but they do give me the creeps a little. >_>
I am however, terrified of maths and 'not-that-bad-says-my-tutor' assignments.

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Alright! Finally, I have put down everyone's names and reserved their characters for two days! Please submit a wip before then! (But hey, completed sheets are cool too)

Hehe... Now I know what everyone's afraid of... hehe....

Well. I'm afraid of Giraffes, in case anyone was wondering. They're too tall =w= Way too tall.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:46 pm

ERMAMAGAWHAWHAHAADDDDD.

HARRY POTTER RP.

A GOOD ONE AT THAT.

ITS A GIFT FROM GOD.

-clears throat-

I would like to reserve the last female Gryfindor girly.

And I will be using Mio Akiyama for a FC. For those who do not know who Mio Akiyama is, welp, she is probably the cutest female anime character EVVVVVVEEEER.

LOOK AT IT.

LOOK.

AT.

IT.

ADORABLE.

Ok, and my greatest fear would be... actually, I fear a lot of things. The thing I fear most though is not gaining the approval of others, such as family and friends.

-best friend comes out of no where with a spray bottle-

BAD! BAD STARLIGHT! NO BEING DEEP AND SENTIMENTAL! THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE HERE FOR. YOU'RE HERE TO CRACK STUPID JOKES AND MAKE AN ODD CHARACTER!

Geez. Don't need to spray me with watah.

NO ACCENTS!

SOOOOORRRRRRYYY.

Ok, I think I'm done here. xP Should have a CS up by tomorrow. I would have one up tonight, but I need to do an entire Portuguese 1 project.

YAY PROCRASTINATION!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Wow, that was a fun story to read! xD

And yes, that fear was very deep, compared to my fear of giraffes.

And that's fine! As long as its in by two days! I'll put your name down on the intro page!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suffacate on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:48 pm

heh.
heh.

i'm going to have so much trouble finding a character to use because i've only seen like 3 animes.
/shot/
and they're all well known ones too, so i can't use some well known character for mine. D:
my form might be lacking pictures for a little while until i figure something out.

suffacate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:49 am

Hi,
Can I reserve a female Hufflepuff?

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:32 am

I'm afraid of the little buggers called spiders. They're discustingly evil, seriously.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:50 am

Oh, could I also take a male Gryffindor? :D

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:56 am

Heyy, could I take a male Gryffindor please?

And, I'm afraid of drowning. Not that I can't swim or don't like water, I just wouldn't want to drown xD
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:24 am

@Suffacate
Oh I know the feeling. Best part about rps is the joy and pain of finding an FC
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ But if you need help finding someone to use, just ask me! I know plenty of good characters that could work as one!

@All
Alright! I'll put everyone's names down in a moment! In the mean time, feel free to make your characters!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!