Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry

Announcements | Updates | Preferences

a part of “Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

Another year at Hogwarts filled with wonder, adventure, and mystery, has started with a handful of new students. But while this goes on, the same threat from before has risen again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Announcements | Updates | Preferences

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:30 am

All announcements will be added in blue!

Current Announcements is that the Gryffindor and Slytherin houses are filled up! No more spaces will be added in those two until both Hufflepuff (1 Female | 3 Males) and Ravenclaw (1 Male) are filled also!

All updates will be added in red!

So far, there really aren't any updates other than I'll be working on making all the places!

All preference will be added in purple!

We're really stocked up on Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Slytherin currently, so if anyone could offer to make a second character for Hufflepuff (Preferably male since we have none) that'd be great!

And so thats it for now! (I'll be posting these often as things move and etc!)

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Announcements | Updates | Preferences

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Random update I forgot to say a while back!

Teacher roles are now available! They're side characters (Could be played as main) so the sheets will be short and brief, but a Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teacher is available for anyone who would like to grab!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey! We've got an announcement and that is for Quidditch! I've made a thread for anyone who would like to sign their characters up for one of the roles! Remember that they can only play for their own team and can only take on one role (unless a captain you may pick one more). Any extra roles will be filled in my NPCs that anyone could control at anytime!

Please take a look!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Another quick update!

I've finished creating all threads for the "Places." Man, it was a lot of work, but anyways. Whenever we rp, please try and rp in one of these! There are many places, so don't try and spread out our small group of students too far! Even if they aren't social, when the rp starts, please try and get your character into a small chatting group so they won't end up alone! There are many places, and only so few characters!

That's all for now as for updates!

Now, as for announcements. I've decided to start the rp sometime mid-Sunday, so those who have wips, please finish quick! Those who don't have characters in, please submit wips! The rp will be starting very soon, so be prepared when the time comes!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:44 am

So, so far there's one more male Hufflepuff that is in need of being taken! (If no one takes him before the end of today, I'll make him) and we need a lot more Quidditch players! Especially in Slytherin and Ravenclaw! Gryffindor still has one more slot open (a beater) and Hufflepuff is in need of a few more players! Half of the team should at least be filled out or the only two teams that'd be playing would be Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, so someone please offer up your character to take a role!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Final annoucement before the first post comes up!
... That was the announcement actually.

Yeah, I'm making my post currently and it should be up within the hour! (Because I have to shower. That rhymed. Unintentional.) Anyways, yes, look to see it soon and afterwards, you are all free to go on a rampage!

Oh and to also answer Xiiver's worries- Everyone should try to separate into small groups. Not super small groups, but like... groups of four or five, that way everyone has others to interact with, but not everyone is in the same area! We can start this by having any of your characters interact first with my three, thus making three different groups of people and can continue from there! This will stop a mass cluttering of posts that everyone has to read~ Again, thanks all for being patient and reading this long ass posts of mine! (。´∀`)ノ

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 am

Alright! I have just made a post with each and every one of my character! Please interact with one of them than rather have to make another separate person! There are so many places and it'd be easy to be not included in the rp if your character were far from the others!

One more thing; All characters that are in the pending box will now be accepted because the rp has started! ... Just saying.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:54 pm

I've noticed one more thing, once the rp has started... People are posting in Hogwarts, or the Activity section! Be sure to visit the "Places" tab first and pick where your character is in Hogwarts, but posting and Hogwarts will mess some things up, so please go there first!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:06 pm

My posts are almost done btw~

So, this is going to play out a little oddly. We'll have all Gryffindors go to Quidditch practice, all Ravenclaws go to Potions class, and all Slytherins and Hufflepuffs join classes in Transfiguration! This is all regardless of age and year in the school!

In case you didn't read the blue, that's pretty important for the next posts we'll be making, so be sure to remember and read it! My posts are coming up soon!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!