Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wiser and Older - Story of the Last 6

Announcements

a part of “Wiser and Older - Story of the Last 6”, a fictional universe by KingJuggalo.

A RP based off a story idea of my own creation. When a group of kids woke up they realize their whole lives were a lie. Now at the age of just coming into adulthood, they find themselves in the middle of a war...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wiser and Older - Story of the Last 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Okay, so, I thought I'd go ahead and make an announcements thread so I don't clutter the main OOC.
PLEASE, DO NOT POST HERE! RESERVED POSTING FROM ONLY GM.

Character Announcements

Open Characters
The Last 6
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Spades
3rd Member
5th Member
6th Member
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Supernaturals
The Bi-Lingual One|Omni-linguism
The One Who's Everywhere|Omnipresence
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

First 5
4th|Time Manipulation
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Pending/Inactive Characters
These are characters that are either under reserve or has a WIP character or has neglected posting a first post

The Last 6
The Leader|Psychic
2nd Member|Healing/Death Touch
4th Member|Astral Projection
6th Member|Sublimation
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Spades
Leader
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Supernaturals
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

First 5
3rd|Telekinesis
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Taken Active Character
These characters are taken and owner has posted.

The Last 6
3rd Member|Hana Ambrose|Enhance Senses
5th Member|Belphegor Tonitrui|Technopathy
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Spades
2nd Member|Baldwim Yikes
4th Member|Zerxes Ayres
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Supernaturals
The All Knowing One|Omniscience
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

First 5
1st|Akira Velator|Shape-shifting
2nd|Elijah BlakewoodVoice Mimicry
5th|Miko Saski|Summoning
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

This is subject to change. An updated chart will be posted again tomorrow with all the new people opened. I sugjest you follow this thread to keep track of characters that are open and taken.

Next Update: Sunday, November 10th, 2013
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:17 am

Chart Has Been Updated: Improvments

Character Announcements

Open Characters
The Last 6
The Leader|Psychic
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Spades
3rd Member
5th Member
6th Member
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Supernaturals
The Bi-Lingual One|Omni-linguism
The One Who's Everywhere|Omnipresence
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

First 5
4th|Time Manipulation
3rd|Telekinesis
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Pending/Inactive Characters
These are characters that are either under reserve or has a WIP character or has neglected posting a first post

The Last 6
2nd Member|Healing/Death Touch
4th Member|Astral Projection
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Spades
Leader
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Supernaturals
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

First 5
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Taken Active Character
These characters are taken and owner has posted.

The Last 6
3rd Member|Hana Ambrose|Enhance Senses
5th Member|Belphegor Tonitrui|Technopathy
6th Member|Tsukina Mitsuki|Sublimation
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Spades
2nd Member|Baldwim Yikes
4th Member|Zerxes Ayres
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The Supernaturals
The All Knowing One|Omniscience
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

First 5
1st|Akira Velator|Shape-shifting
2nd|Elijah BlakewoodVoice Mimicry
5th|Miko Saski|Summoning
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

This is subject to change. I have canceled the reservations. I am giving those who are inactive one more day. A new chart will be posted tomorrow on who's in and who's out.

Next Update: Monday, November 11th, 2013

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!