Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tale of Three Worlds- Before the Storm

The Tail of Three Worlds- Before the Storm

a part of “The Tale of Three Worlds- Before the Storm”, a fictional universe by Oborosen.

Since time immemorial the three worlds have known a tenuous yet strained peace. But even before they're realms touched everything was never truly right and correct. Your parties mission leads you to find a deep seated evil that must be stopped.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tale of Three Worlds- Before the Storm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Tail of Three Worlds- Before the Storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:24 pm

Letting everyone know that I am going to get finished with the Rps info, I just had worked all day yesterday and finally gotten the intro fleshed out later that very night. Going to get back to it now and will be ready to make my own character later today.
Last edited by Oborosen on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Tail of Three Worlds- Before the Storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Oooh!! XD So in on this! Thanks for sending me a message Oborosen!! I can't wait!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:37 am

This looks promising, I think I would like to join this RP.
Will you give us a detailed explanation about the races? I have no idea how a Volkari or Val looks like that makes it kind of difficult to write a good character without that knowledge.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:19 pm

I am going to add all the necessary information and it will be up in the next few minutes. Unfortunately I had to leave the house earlier so I was interrupted in my work to add more. But I am back now and will be able to continue.

Edit
Well I get close to finishing most of the info and the site ends up eating everything.. I lost maybe an hour of work with that and then I just had to get up and move around.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Thanks for accepting Keyra Oborosen :D If there's anything you'd like me to add or take away on her sheet, please feel free to let me know :)

Can't wait! XD

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:30 am

When are we going to start? This waiting around is a little scary.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:35 am

I will try and have a character for you soon Oborosen. I sent you a pm so we shall discuss when you have the time.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Okay everyone I will be ready to start the Rp tomorrow or the day after, my character will be made tomorrow as well and I will begin the initial post.
I hope that everyone will be in for this and that everyone will be there.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:55 am

I'll be there :D This will be awesome! I'll send Centi a note too ;) if we both bug him he'll get it done lol silly kid :P

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Centi is reporting and ready to serve once more! Good copy, awaiting further orders. :)
Centi gets things done even without being bugged. Just takes varyingly longer. :P
"Only after the world is set ablaze may people finally see the light..."
~ Phoenix - The Almighty God of Fire

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:30 pm

XD Awesomeness Centi!!! Oh love the updated Sevral too :D Totally can't wait for this ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 pm

:D Yay!!! I'm reading the posts now and gonna work on post right after :) I should have a post up within the next hour or so.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Alright all we need is Centi and I will post for the transfer to the next scene. I am glad that I restarted this RP, it was one of those that I had high hopes for and it died before it got to live at all.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Howdy! Looks great so far! Would've posted last night but Centi got busy. Should expect something tonight! Can't wait! :D

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Great, I managed to get all of my stuff for Dravon added as well. Photobucket was giving me some guff on having his image port over but I got it done.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:27 am

You know its funny, you must of post maybe 12mins after I logged for the night. lol

Okay I am posting Dravon's intro and the transfer now. Good to have everyone on board.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Hehe, Centi saw that after he'd posted. Just has that great of timing. ;)

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:05 pm

XD Awesome.

Ooh, can't wait for more of this!! We have an epic array of characters :D It'll be fun interacting with everyone once things really get going ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:26 am

Introducing *drumroll, followed by drums collapsing and symbol crashing loudly before it rolls offstage, subsequently causing an uproar of miscellaneous noises with no correlation to the current situation at all*... *ahem* Sevral!

You'd almost think everyone present is an introvert. This'll be fun. :) Centi agrees, it'll be interesting to see how everyone fairs once they're all set lose together on the ship. Hopefully Sevral doesn't faint again, or maybe he should. ;) Hehe

Anyway, posted! Do tell if you need anything changed Oborosen. Otherwise, can't wait to keep this going!

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:22 am

XD Rofl!

Don't worry, should Sevral faint again then Keyra will take care of him just like last time ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!