Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

If Germany had won the war...

a part of “If Germany had won the war...”, a fictional universe by shmband.

What would life be like for young men and woman in a world 70 years after a Nazi victory?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “If Germany had won the war...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "If Germany had won the war..."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Re: If Germany had won the war...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Now this is rather interesting. I'd love to join. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nicky on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:45 pm

this is really cool! I'd love to join as well. I would be a idealistic girl, proud of being Nazi. that might be really interesting to explore.

Nicky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WordHero on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:05 pm

This is awesome! Looking to create a character but am wondering what kind of picture to use? Like a realistic, anime or face claim?

WordHero
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Hm..I am quite tempted to get in on this. I have a character who grew up in post wwI and in nazi-controlled Hungary so I might be able to adapt them for this. Perhaps a military officer's illegitimate child? How would that reflect on the male side, as I'm aware you mentioned the mother being imprisoned for unwarranted children.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:41 pm

@VitaminHeart: That would bring a good dimension to it. It could be that your characters father was high ranking and managed to fudge the evidence to make sure nobody could prove he was the father, so the mother took the fall for it and.your character ended up leading a subservient life. That way we've got one character already with a genuine reason to resent the Nazis.

@WordHero: I'd prefer realistic, but any picture is fine if it better depicts your character!

@Nicky: Nice one, that'd be good.

@AlmostInsane: Good to see you again!

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:31 am

Great character WordHero. I've submitted one myself and will probably make another, happy for anyone to have two characters but no more. In my experience it's best to get an RPM going ASAP rather than wait ages for characters, so I'll get the ball rolling Tuesday night at the latest. Get as many people involved as you can by then!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nicky on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:48 am

Submitted my character as well, hope it's good that way ^^

Nicky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WordHero on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 am

Thanks! And YAY can't wait to get started!:D

WordHero
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Cheers for the accept. Was hoping I had not assumed too much, but thought better to go for it and correct later, else you can get stuck on the app for days.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Don't mind if I put up two characters, do you? I've noticed that the RP is currently lacking in Male characters...
"Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings."

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:48 am

I'm game...trying to go for foreign elite trying to infiltrate the Nazi elite. Though I'm expecting life to get in his way.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:17 am

Yep everyone is invited to create two characters if you think you can keep up with both. A gender imbalance isn't a huge problem but it might be nice to even it out a little!

Could also be good to get another subversive character in place. Viktor's definitely a good start!

Got lots of great plot ideas coming up, which are being fed all the time by your great character. Really looking forward to getting this started! I'll aim to make the intro post on Wednesday night. (Incidentally I'm based in the UK, so Wednesday night will mean Wednesday afternoon for any of you Americans!)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:34 pm

I submitted my first character. I might make a second one tomorrow. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:57 am

Excellent! A nice conflicted character there. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone reacts to what's going to happen!!

@Nekohina: I love your character, I'd just like to know a bit more about how Viktor's going to be involved in Kolonia, ie, what his role is there, whether he is known to the staff/students, etc. Do people know that he is of Russian origin, or has he convinced everyone he's a born and bred Nazi?

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Alright I pm'd an answer there, feel free to have me clarify anything and do anything with my answer as you please. I'll even post it here if you think the information should be out on the table for everyone.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:36 am

@Neko: That's perfect, thanks for that. I'll definitely be in touch with some inside info and use Viktor to facilitate the plot. (If anyone else creates a character with a potential subversive bent - or if any of the existing characters start to vie that way during the plot - I'll be in touch with them privately too.)

It's interesting that a few of you have made characters who are direct descendants of prominent Nazi figures. I imagine then we will say that Kolonia is a particularly prestigious educational institution, and that also perhaps it's geographical separation from the continent makes it slightly 'safer' for students of pedigree.

Roleplay starts tonight chaps, but character submissions will remain open.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:08 am

How would you feel about some people sent to Kolonia for "re-education"? I.e student's who might not be the ideal fit for the governments perfect societal member but have shown useful skills in military application? :)
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 am

Interesting, very interesting. Yes I would accept a character like that, just bear in mind that this isn't a 1984 Big Brother type world, so your character would be in for 're-education' of a benign, remedial kind. Perhaps they are "untergeboren" but a benevolent benefactor in the military has pulled a few strings so that they can get on the education ladder and require people to 'turn a blind eye' to their true social status. Submit a character by all means, and I'll look it over before I accept and suggest any tweaks as necessary.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 am

So many high ranking nazis. I'm sure Oren will be pleased that she is surreptitiously spitting in the food of the aryan elite.

SHe'd spit in the students' food regardless, but that can be considered a bonus.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!