Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lacrezia - The Reborn World

a part of “Lacrezia - The Reborn World”, a fictional universe by Ageha.

5 years after dreadful Antiva Chronus Online has ended, a new VRMMO appears on horizon and brings new trouble along with it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lacrezia - The Reborn World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:17 pm

You can check introduction and details here: "Lacrezia - The Reborn World"

I'm going to allow max 12 characters in this roleplay, however I will start it when we reach 6 character. Roleplay is going to start from that moment when first players enter the game and it will continue in chapters. Each chapter will start with narrator explaining the situation so please be sure to read it carefully. Also each chapter will have a level cap, so if you're going to mention your character levels then don't go over this cap. That means... NO OVERPOWER characters.

I would like it if classes wouldn't copy between players, I believe there are plenty of those to choose from. Also no more than 2 characters per race. Also note that you can be an NPC that has gotten a mind of his/her own. And please try to make female and male number even.

Reserved/approved characters:
1. Vennesiel by Ageha
2. Ayana Shizuka by ボクセルちゃん
3. Takeshi Matou by FamishedPants
4. Angel Cleric (???) reserved by xShishiox
5. Human Monk (male) reserved by YuumanN
6. Solstice by Homesick Angel
7. Reserved by Mat_z6
8. Senarius by code6435
9. Reserved by lanxchill20
10. Reserved by Asher

If you have any question or if you want to reserve a character post in this topic or send me a PM.
Last edited by Ageha on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:10 am, edited 12 times in total.
Don't say that you can't do it, if you haven't tried.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lacrezia - The Reborn World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:46 pm

looks fun I'll start work on a cs after work prolly a stealth blade elf if that's alright

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOnlyOne on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:49 pm

Hello, I can't seem to PM you when I go to your profile so I would like to reserve a spot!
I would like to grab a female demon dark mage. It's been some time since I joined an Rp but this looks incredibly detailed and promising. I do have some questions, but I don't want to clog up the OOC chat, but alas for whatever reason I can't PM you?

TheOnlyOne
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:47 pm

@Venom - Stealth blade elf? I believe I have already taken that spot... sorry ^^"

@TheOnlyOne - It's alright to ask questions here if you can't PM me.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOnlyOne on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Bah I'm going to have to cancel my reservation, good luck though!

TheOnlyOne
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Five years? I don't think it has been that long, has it? XD

Such a wonderful roleplay, but I am sad to say I was only part of the last bit before it passed away. Really sad to see that. Ah, but maybe this one will work out better? I do hope so.

If possible, I would like to reserve a human warrior. Maybe even use the person who played ACO since I never did get anywhere with him.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Ah, a familiar face. Let's hope this one will work out :)

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:54 pm

So, the idea of playing a human monk or a gunner is tantalizing, but I'm having issues finding images for either. So yeah, I'm kicking around, waiting for an image and an example character sheet to see what you want and to have a good base case.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Hello everyone! I should very much like to reserve an angelic cleric! Every party needs a healer! :P I figured I should fill a slot and not just be all like, "EVERYONE IS MAGES!!!" So... yeah! I'll send you a PM saying the same thing, that I'd like to reserve an Angel Cleric, ASAP so you'll reserve my spot.

Ahh, venom and senor pants! How are you?
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:22 pm

I would like to ask two things:

1.Does this role-play runs by a certain dice system? The whole leveling thing to me seems like it. Of course, I'm still joining because I decided to get out of my comfort zone. I'm just curious whether you will implement one and if you did, I may have missed it.

2.Is it possible for me to come up with a job on my own?

Other than that, it's nice to see you again, Famished.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:39 am

@ Shishio - I'll reserve a spot for you. Is your character male or female? (I think it's female, but it might be wrong.

If it female then until we 6 characters I won't allow more females. We got to keep that gender ratio even.

@ code - Dice system? No way! That would just make things unnecessarily complicated and nobody needs that. Like I said, each chapter will have a level cap, so your character shouldn't go over it. I trust that you won't go all OP here with some crazy powers and levels. (Unless you're NPC, then it's fine)

You can try coming up with your own job, but I'm not sure I'll accept it. I'll see what it is first.

I will be making my character today so you can all see how character is supposed to look. Well if you can't wait, you can look up Refa in Antiva Chronus Online. She's from different roleplay but basics should stay the same.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:19 am

I see. No dice system but a level cap for each chapter. Okay, that's fine by me.

I'll send you a PM stating the job.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:28 am

Errrrr, I like the idea and would like to participate as a Human Monk (male, seeing as females are full for the moment), but I'm not sure if that spot has already been reserved by Homesick Angel. If you are still interested in it then I'll back down seeing as you got here first, but if you aren't and would rather go for the Gunner or other job, I would like to take the Monk for my own evil hands.

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:46 am

My third was a Merman hunter, and seeing how the second human would fill up all their spots, it's technically my second.

Know what? Go ahead and take the monk. Since I'm darn noncommittal, it's not fair for me to hover over it like a hawk. I'll see what I can do with either a Female or Male Merman(maid) hunter.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:01 am

Okay, I'll reserve a spot for you two.

Also, I want to remind. YOU CAN BE AN NPC. Not like narrator like character, but simply an NPC has gains consciousness and thoughts of his own.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:12 am

4 characters approved. Since we have even number of males and females, then I'm accepting 3 or 2 more girls depending on what character will Mat_z6 pick.

Also those whose characters I have accepted, DO NOT start roleplay before narrator character starts. It will happen as soon as sixth character is approved so please be patient.

Along with first chapter I shall make a special chapter where character will describe their special interactions. It's not a must, but it can be rather interesting. Of course I will post chapter with Jeanne first for you to understand how it works.

NPC character are still free people. Take them while they're hot and sexy... I mean fresh.... I'm allowing you to crazy with powers, especially if you're a male (no offense girls, but we have lack of men).

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Yo! I would actually prefer a male, if that's cool. I'm going to fill the trope of the air-headed, semi-perverted, but secretly brilliant and surprisingly powerful, cleric. Being male makes that so much more fun. Like... like.... Uruhara Kisuke from Bleach. Yeah...

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:31 am

Imma get my cs up when I wake up been a long day :p sorry I'm taking forever and surprise Shishio's playing a perv who woulda guessed XD (loves ya buddy)

likely playing a quiet withdrawn character tending to be in the company of his 'Pets' but we'll see if anyone wants to be his friend XP

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:54 am

Sure, Shishio, I'm fine with you playing a male.

@ Venom.... what character are you playing? A Tamer I presume if you say pets.

Also, if I hear nothing from YuumanN until tomorrow his spot is free.

There's place 4/5 more characters: 1 demon, 1 angel, 1 mermaid, 2 NPC. I would like there to be at least one NPC character so if no one's going to take the role, I'm afraid I will have to take it.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:08 am

@Venom, you cheeky little... The exact opposite is much closer to reality. Most of my characters are pure-hearted and childish, if not innocent and naïve, no where near the lecherous, and somewhat sneaky, character I'll be playing in the RP. That's more of Lax's style. I digress, there will be words for you sir... and here they are: nitwit, blubber, oddment, and tweek. There, those are your words, do with them what you will. (Extra points if any of y'all know who said them first.)

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!