Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Saratrea: Rise of New Heroes

a part of “Saratrea: Rise of New Heroes”, a fictional universe by Twisted Fate.

A fantasy land at the brink of war, a old evil has risen and set the balance off. More in side.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saratrea: Rise of New Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twisted Fate on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Saratrea: Rise of New Heroes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Twisted Fate
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Saratrea: Rise of New Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Hello there~ I think it is the first we've meet. Call me Deme if you want.

Anyways, I've been very interested in your roleplay, and I just wanted to let you know that I'll be creating a character for this roleplay. If you happen to be online, I would like to have a small discussion with you via the chat for a detail for the creation of my character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:10 pm

D&D huh? -breaks out the old as dirt e1 books-
Aw what the hell. I'm game!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twisted Fate on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:35 pm

yah e 1 books , its the best out of them all. but to let all know the RP will run like any other RP on this site.

Twisted Fate
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Amg, amg, amg, It is Lufia! -glomps.-

Anyways, I'm finally done with my character~ Hope he'll work >= <"

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Alright I'm done too :P
"The pen is mightier than the sword."

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Been done my character, I hope they're okay.

And hai there Deme!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 pm

My character should be alright I re-did it like 70 times

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twisted Fate on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:32 am

all character have been accepted. very good characters everyone. \(^-^)/

Twisted Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:42 pm

can i have the 4th hero?

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twisted Fate on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:12 pm

its yours will be waiting for your character to arrive and then we'll start this RP

Twisted Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:46 am

posted my character (i will finish it in the morning just wanted to post something so i didn't hold up the RP)

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twisted Fate on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:30 am

@Akionakamura your character looks good for what you have at this pint and time.

Twisted Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:16 pm

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! i guess we can start when wver your ready lol.

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Alright I'v got something typed up, just waiting for you Twisted.

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WholesomeBURN on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Hello, I am WholesomeBURN, and I hope that I can join this rp! I will be brining in a character of mine soon, just need to finish making his character sheet. He is an alchemist, so basically it will be a lot of "In my hand is a ceramic jar filled with a chemical that burns as hot as dragon's breath when it is exposed to air... HEY YOU! CATCH!" Hopefully it will be fun?
All you need to do is get with your group of friends, relax, lean back in your chair, bring a juice box up to your lips, and say "So, how about them mudkips?"

WholesomeBURN
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twisted Fate on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:58 am

WholesomeBURN your character has been accepted.

Twisted Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Happy thanksgiving everyone :P (if you celebrate it)

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twisted Fate on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:24 pm

thank you and a happy thanksgiving to you as well. (o_o)

Twisted Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:41 pm

And then there was Pants.

I may or may not be interested in this roleplay. c:

And then no more Pants.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!