Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Equipoise

Demons

a part of “Equipoise”, a fictional universe by Polarisbear12.

500 years after a war that closed the rifts between the worlds of Aurae, Inferno and Earth. Satan & the Seraphim have fallen in love and later conceived a child. Many years have passed since then and trouble is brewing.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Equipoise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:03 pm

All reservations will be asked for here. Please make sure to read the rules as well as the race descriptions well.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:50 pm

I've always been into Angel/Demon RP's, and this one looks like a very well thought-out one. I'd like to reserve the Demon Prince of Fire, and if I did, the two sins I would represent would be Pride and Greed. I'll probably have my app in before the day is out, so be expecting it.
*Edit: I'll have to pick Black, mainly since I'll be a Demonic Prince. Image
Cause I could.
Last edited by TheShadow on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:01 pm

@TheShadow
alright but do remember to read the rules:) so until then I won't make it official.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Real quickly, Hi Polaris ^w^/ Long time no see *well..since the Wicked Ones died out ;-; Sad day<

Alrighty...onto business x3 May I please reserve Satan's Daughter please (the gender is..well..obvious XD)~ My side will have to be Black... and my favorite animal...hm...

The Arctic Fox~~ So adorable x3

There~ The reservation is home ^w^/

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:40 pm

@Ever
ah I thank you for that any how the spot is yours just know there is the possibility of having competition of one other person. On another note might I say that fox is both adorable and creepyXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:54 pm

@ Polaris

Thank you~ As for the competition.. I don't mind ^w^/ I quite like it actually~

Isn't it? x3 The combination of adorableness and creepiness are one of my favorite things in animals~~

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:23 pm

@TheShadow
alright thank you sorry for not seeing the edit sooner but also please notify me as well^^

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Phew, done. Character sheet is submitted. After you read it over feel free to let me know of anything that needs refinement. I did check out Chikyu, so I mixed that in as well as I could. I'm gonna go to bed now.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:14 am

@TheShadow
Alright but please if you could send us a link to the character^^; I'll be looking over it now and will probably send you a pm later on in the day.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:45 am

@Future Demon Players/Potential Demon Players
Okay so I ended up waking up earlier than I thought as its currently nearing 7 in the morning however I llan to go back to bed so I wont be on for a few hours. Any how I've gone over the first CS submitted and will be sending out a pm to the respectful player with any and all information concerning Character Edits. Now I realized while going over it as they used my own Demon characters as reference that there are a few things that need to be fixed in my own characters. so for the moment refrain from using them as references so that I may edit them later and fix them accordinaly. I apologize for any greivances I may have caused in all this.

Edit
due to circumstance The Prince of Fire is open for those who wish to make a character for it.

-Polarisbear12

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Aura is done~

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:35 pm

@Ever
alright thank you dear, I'll wait until my Neko comes on so we can look her over seriously. But from what I've read she looks pretty good although there are a few typos.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:27 pm

@ Polaris

I'm sure there are alot ^^| I had to do alot of her CS on my phone *sigh* I'll fix her the second I can get to a laptop~

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:48 pm

I would like to reserve the Prince of Fire if its still open :D

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:45 pm

I am moving my reservation request to the Excorsists post. ignore this one :P

Edgeout
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 pm

@Forsaken
Noted and reserved, I'll be sending you some information later so be prepared for it^^

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroNeko on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 pm

@Forsaken
If you could please read the rules as well, that would be appreciated.

KuroNeko
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 pm

@Forsaken&Kuro
Gah yes please do that otherwise I can't reserve the spot officially for you. And thank you Kuro today just has not been my day:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:47 am

I promise to finish it in the morning. Tell me what you think, Pole.

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:56 pm

KuroNeko wrote:@Forsaken
If you could please read the rules as well, that would be appreciated.

Polarisbear12 wrote:@Forsaken&Kuro
Gah yes please do that otherwise I can't reserve the spot officially for you. And thank you Kuro today just has not been my day:p

Simply put my dear I cannot accept you character mainly because, and I apologize for this as its my fault entirely for not realizing this, but as we have asked previously Read the rules and I suggest you reread the whole intro and all the information that goes with it carefully.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!