Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Chronicles of Domhanda

Chronicles of Domhanda

a part of “Chronicles of Domhanda”, a fictional universe by The Cynic.

A Dark Ages realm, where the lands are in a time of toil and war. Kings fight for supremacy, Dukes revolt to purge the dominions of poverty, and others strive for fame and titles. What part will you play?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chronicles of Domhanda”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Chronicles of Domhanda

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Chronicles of Domhanda"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Chronicles of Domhanda

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gargus.mcalpin on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:28 am

This seems pretty interesting! Let me know when you are ready to accept character submissions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gargus.mcalpin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:38 am

This seems impressive indeed. I'd be honoured to join when this is ready. I'll keep this in my tabs but send me a message just in case if I don't show up. Thanks!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Everything is still in the works, I will let you folks know. :)

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Domhanda is now ready and accepting characters! :D

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:07 pm

This looks fantastic! I would be honored to join such a well thought out RP...I think I shall submit a character sheet for the Queen :)
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Most excellent! Feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding her.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Suhayla will be finished by tomorrow! Sorry, I had hoped to get her done today, but work dragged on late :(

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:44 am

Azzurra is, like, the creepiest person to have ever lived.

I know you said no peaking, Cal, and I totally did not, but Suhayla looks awesome so far :D

Meanwhile, I'm gonna try to recruit some friends and fellow writers to Domhada. I know some really incredible ones who might be interested... If they're still around.

@Cynic
You are a phenomenal writer, just saying. I love the way you write. It's like reading a novel. I could read your posts over and over again. Seriously, you could write a post about Anerin's past time of eating figs and I would be utterly captivated. You should write more and maybe rub some of your creative and literary genius on me.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:15 pm

My goodness, made me blush! Lol, I am glad you enjoy my writing. A compliment like that makes me feel slightly better about my posts. I am a harsh critic to myself haha. If either of you could entice some writers here, it would be much appreciated. I myself am having no luck so far!

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:44 pm

You are both amazing! When I read your posts guys, I was like, "Shit, hope I can offer something that good!"

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:25 pm

Dropping by to let you know that I'm interested. I haven't had time to thoroughly read through everything yet, but this looks very well put together. Would a thief/spy/assassin type character be of any use to the plot, or a character in particular? I was thinking of playing someone from the dregs of society, since you seem to have a couple nobles already. If that would be useful I can probably write that up sometime. Otherwise, I'll take a longer look at the main character list and see if one doesn't eventually catch my eye.

I'm almost full up RP-wise, but while I might be slow to post sometimes, I've been active on the site ever since I joined, so once I'm in, I'm in, no ditching. (I've GMed here, so naturally I assume other GMs worry about their players making characters, writing a post or two, and then disappearing.)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:22 pm

We do hope you'll join us! You could always be one of the main characters and be a spy too. I'm looking forward to working with you!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Thank you for the interest August. Spies certainly keep things interesting. ;) Feel free to submit a character, if you end up having the time!

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Work is going to kill me this month, I can just feel it. My sincere apologies for my lack of a post or Suhayla's past on her bio, these past few days have just been eat, work, sleep and sometimes just the latter two. I'm exhausted! It looks like it's going to be Sunday before I can get anything up, If this is too much of an inconvenience then please let me know, I'd hate to hold you guys back!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Book marking this. I always appreciate a well thought out story and good writers. I will read through the details in a bit to see what character I would be interested in if you will have me.

Will there be a cap on number of roleplayers? I only ask because I see lots of available characters.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leetlewetbeaner on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:58 pm

This looks amazing! If allowed, I'd love to be a part of this.
[a meaningful quote that causes you to pause in your going about and reflect your life so far]

--[someone meaningful]

leetlewetbeaner
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:28 pm

I believe there is no limit and at this point a majority of main roles have yet to be filled. It's up to Cynic though, of course. :) It would be wonderful if you joined us. I love well thought out RPs and good writers as well. Stumbling upon Cynic and Domhada was like finding gold haha.

Sorry to hear you're so busy, Cal! You sound overwhelmed D:

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:38 pm

After much deliberation, I decided to make a character sheet for Halvard. I will try to have him up for approval soon.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Hello everyone. Thank you for the interest! There is a three cap minimum on characters per typist.
And don't worry Cal, we can be patient. Hopefully you will be able to have a post up soon. :) To keep things rolling I am going to make my second character and post again.

EDIT: Hey everyone, I have decided that it will be sort of important to know the date and times of our character's posts (because often characters will be doing stuff not at the same time others.) So I have edited all our posts according to the timeline I have going on in the story. The vikings are going to be starting about about a week before the Kirhareshi's arrival and then play their way up to the Anerin, etc.
Last edited by The Cynic on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!