Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The city of Wolves

The city of Wolves

a part of “The city of Wolves”, a fictional universe by Damioa.

In the misty city of Hundlé, where the sun rarely shines and the nights are filled with full moons, a group of people must fight to survive against their own and those who hunt them. These people are known as were-wolves.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The city of Wolves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The city of Wolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:49 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The city of Wolves"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The city of Wolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adamus on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:31 am

May I reserve wolf #2 in the new pack?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adamus
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:33 am

sure you can. Thanks ^__^

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernadragon on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:34 am

Would I be able to reserve hunter #2. Also just a couple questions. Do hunters still keep their human form, and are the hunters created by the parents or are they humans experimented on by the parents?

infernadragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Yes you may inferna. Also yes. They all keep their human forms. Its just that the wolves have 2 other forms on top of that. The hunters are created by human science, so they dont really change into fenrir or wolf forms. You can make their changed form look however you like. Be creative and have fun with it.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tatteredbutterfly236 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Beta- Female - Unintentionally changed by the Alpha- She is Lucas's best friend and the person he's closest to. She is the 2nd in command of the new pack. She was the first one to gain control of her wolf form and tamed the Alpha during his second Uncontrolled moon. She is calm and cool headed and is one of the only wolves to gain control of herself during her first uncontrolled moon.
^Can I reserve this please?
►You don't have to be good to be a hero. Just know who you are and stay true to that◄

tatteredbutterfly236
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Yes you may. Thank you for participating in my RP

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:30 pm

@Damioa
OH! OH! OH! haha sounds like HO! HO! HO! for Christmas time of the year>w< any who may I reserve Wolf 1 my dear? As I said before this role play of yours is pretty darn interesting and I'd very much love to be a part of it:D
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Yes you may pol. and with that, all we need is on more and we can get this party started.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:15 am

Btw, Damioa, just finished Yoko! Just did her bio and its like 10:00 at night (pretty late seeing how I have a concert tomorrow) and therefore I have no clue about what I wrote! Someone correct my wrongs in his bio (つД`)ノ

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Everything looks good. thanks for your submission. It seems I'm just waiting to hear from two people at the moment, so hopefully we can start either during the weekend or next week.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Welp folks the first post is now up. I went a little too overboard with the writing lol. Can't wait to see your posts.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:13 am

Over board is an understatement Damie! But I will enjoy reading it! :3

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Yay! I'll have mine up hopefully later today.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tatteredbutterfly236 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Im trying to have mine up soon I know my post is late but I am really busy now a days so i will have mine up asap

tatteredbutterfly236
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Okidoki. No problem. I know how things are during and right after the holidays

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Yay! Finally postedX3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:47 am

Sorry, my friends but we must take a week or two break. Think of it as a commercial . or episode ending lol. Reason being is that I need two of the missing characters and I have to find people for them. Again. sorry

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Oh that's no bueno:P What characters are you looking for, I might be able to help.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Well I already found a new beta, now all we need is a new Diplomat. If you'd like I can PM you the details about it because its a major role.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!