Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Book of Fables

The Book of Fables

a part of “The Book of Fables”, a fictional universe by RPGNerdette.

Deep in an old library lies a book with incredible power. The power to literally transport it's reader into a world of fables and fantasies. However, all is not well inside the book, and once you are inside, there is no known escape...{STILL OPEN!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Book of Fables”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Book of Fables

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Book of Fables"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Book of Fables

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:18 pm

I'd like to reserve the Princess of Aradale, if that's not a problem.
I'll also be making a regular human.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:54 am

Can I reserve the Queen of Elvae?
“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
-George R.R. Martin

Diane_Young

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mosswine Leader on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:02 am

[redacted]

Mosswine Leader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:01 am

Hey there, May I have the Lady of the Forest, please.

As well as potentially a Merkfolk, if I could make a Princess.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:09 am

I would like to reserve a human female and then I will probably be playing a female fay or something similar. I should have the profiles up in the next day or so.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:38 am

Yes to all! We need guys! Also we need The Boy to start.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:39 am

Okay then I'll take the Boy as well!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Awesome! I would like to start tomorrow or Saturday so make sure to get your characters in! Also if you could recruit some new people that would be awesome! Preferably boys!

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:06 pm

The Boy is finished! let me know what you think okay! I'm working on the Lady and Finished Aleiia right now ^_^

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:19 pm

"They are responsible for the fish in the land"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtcTR0h ... be&t=6m23s
That is all.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:32 pm

That is all? You're not joining? ;P

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:40 pm

I will be making characters to put in the orphanage for all the characters on the list that are not taken (ie the Sorcerer/Sorceress, the King of Atlantia, etc) They can be adopted and changed up by whoever wants them in the future. :)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:32 pm

I would like to reserve the king of Aradale as a full blood human
I would like to also make a priest of the Aradale now I have a question, what is their religion like.
Lastly if possible could I take a member of the Morinae populace

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Okay! You can reserve and create :)

Their religion is basically Roman Catholic. Pretty much, the religions are as follows (the jist of them, they have a name for their religions.) These are what their religions are based on essentially.

Aravale- Roman Catholic
Dunmarr- Wiccan
Elvae: Pagan
Atlantia: Hawaiian Religion
Morinae: Pagan
Liridale: Satanism

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:09 am

Just curious but, could a human go to the world and be some other creature? I mean, they are reading and then transported, so couldn't they be something from a world they are reading about or thinking about?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:09 am

2 part question then pertaining to religion
1) What is the Aravale Religion called?
2)Would they have a militant arm of the Church and if so what would they be called?
Sorry for asking so many questions I'm just really curious

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:59 am

I'll have the Princess submitted sometime tomorrow. If it weren't so late, I'd have finished her CS tonight.

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PersonaU on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:45 am

Submitted a Mage, Hope you like him!

PersonaU
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:16 am

So I submitted a character, feel free on telling me to change anything, and I will be willing to take another character if need be.

Also, sorry that it is an anime picture, but I HATE using actual pictures of people. It feels weird to me. especially since most of them are glamor shots and they look inhumanly "hot." nd I will stop rambling now. sorry.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!