Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Poetaster and the Singing Dolls

a part of “The Poetaster and the Singing Dolls”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

"I dislike complicated things. So why don't you just hold my hand and come along for the ride?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Poetaster and the Singing Dolls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:58 am

This is the not so auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Poetaster and the Singing Dolls"

Greetings mortals of all sorts! I'm Generic and I'm happy to be working with anyone who wants to join this silly RPG. I'm playing to poetaster for simplicities sake, but I'm ready to see what everyone else cooks up.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or through PM. I don't bite, in fact I'm quite friendly! Please note that this whole RPG should be relatively opened, so yeah!

Away~
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Poetaster and the Singing Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:40 am

Hmm... Insanity... Special abilities... A cruel man whose lost his "mind"... Victims... Hmm... I like it. I'm assuming your okay with reserving characters? If so, I'd like to reserve the Troublemaker, Victim.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Never mind... My life is too unstable at the moment. I won't be able to join much anyway. I'm sorry.

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Alright! Character accepted! Thanks for applying~

And that's fine Feral Gale. Whatever works!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alkali on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello there!

If it's alright with you, I'd like to reserve a spot for one of the Singing Dolls: The Bassist, please. ^^ Or if you accept WIP's is it okay if I submit them right now?

Alkali
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Sure thing! I'll reserve the role for you right now!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alkali on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 am

Alright, thanks!

Alkali
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dead thing on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:08 am

If this is still open, I'd like to have the Guitarist?
Fight your own demons
and I'll fight mine.

dead thing
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Yeah! I'm still around, if nothing else. So sure thing! You can have the guitarist~!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Hey everyone! As a note, this is still open and I'm still here. If you know anyone who would want to join, bring them in!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dead thing on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:45 pm

i submitted my character! Hope he's okay uvu !

dead thing
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:02 am

Ahh~ I love him! He's seems really great! I can hardly wait for him and Merrick to interact.

I've also edited in some of the poetaster's feelings about the singing dolls for you guys. We don't have a full cast right now... But after we get Alkali's character, I guess we might start. I don't know if we'll get anymore players in the long run so...

If anyone wants, you can play more than one owo I might make another... Not sure who.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dead thing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:09 pm

I don't mind doubling up just for this! I'm really excited for it uvu

I'll do the Rich One as well, if thats alright?

dead thing
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:28 pm

That would be fine! I guess I'll take the peace keeper! That way, the numbers wi be somewhat more even. I believe I have someone making the drummer.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dead thing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Alright, i'll get to work on them now!
I'll probably make anther boy haha,,

and aa,, I just read what you put down in Merrick's profile about Aiden, and I must say i'm definitely looking forward to seeing them interact!

dead thing
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkOne on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Could I reserve the drummer or has that spot already been taken and or claimed? I decided to ask since you said you believe you have someone making the drummer, but then then Drummer spot doesn't say reserved or anything next to it.

DarkOne
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:01 pm

@dead thing, you too huh? Haha, it's fine. I'm making a guy too owo

@DarkOne, I think it should be ok if you take the drummer. Just go ahead!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkOne on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Okay, I have already started to make him lol. I actually wrote a lot so far I realized. I just need to finish the history and go over the rest once more or so. I'll probably send you the character through PM before I submit it. He should be up by tomorrow.

DarkOne
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:34 am

That's fine DarkOne! I'll be happy to look over the character for you.

Ah, I also put up the Peace Keeper, if anyone wants to look him over.

Edit: It's like 3am what am I doing...? Anyway, if you guys wanna start picking out who you kidnapped, that's cool! I might have it so Merrick didn't kidnap anyone unless we get a fan.

Also, for those of you that made a character earlier on, could you post to tell me your alive...? If not, I'm going to have the game progress on without you. It's fine if you show up mid-game however.

I'm going to go ahead and start, I believe...

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkOne on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Hmm, well out of the victims submitted so far I believe Alexander would have kidnapped Synthia. He does like animals. Are you okay with that GenericUserName?

DarkOne
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!