Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Equipoise

Relationship Thread

a part of “Equipoise”, a fictional universe by Polarisbear12.

500 years after a war that closed the rifts between the worlds of Aurae, Inferno and Earth. Satan & the Seraphim have fallen in love and later conceived a child. Many years have passed since then and trouble is brewing.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Equipoise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Alright my dears, this is probably the second time I've done this but this time I have a skelly for you all to follow. This is just to pass the time and to help promote character developments between you all. So before saying that your character knows another so well, discuss with the other player if you plan to. Also those who play a demon role, you do not know of Aura's identity so just put down their thoughts of Satan having a daughter and what not. Also since Aura is an exorcist please use the skelly made for the Exorcists. You may delete your character slot when you write as there'd be no sense in writing your own thoughts on yourself. The slots with question marks are to remain that way until the remaining roles have been filled with a character.

Demons
Code: Select all
[center][font=choose font][size=200] ā™› [color=choose color]NAME HERE[/color] ā™› [/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img] IMAGE HERE [/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™›???? [/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™›Satan Azrael[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u]ā™›Aura Thorne[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™›Cerbin Hiberion[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™›Vincent Price[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™›Bavol[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i][/font]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™›Chikyu[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™›Detritus Astaroth[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™›Yeuri[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]

Exorcists
[center][font=choose font][size=200] āœ [color=choose color]NAME HERE[/color] āœ [/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u] āœ??? [/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u]āœ???[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u]āœAura Thorne[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] āœ Ryuu Shosuke[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u]āœ Akio Yamada[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] āœ Nathaniel K. Jenova[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u]āœ Evangeline Decarpio[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]

[color=choose color][size=150][u]āœ??? [/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]

Angels
[center][font=choose font][size=300] ā™” [color=choose color]NAME HERE[/color] ā™” [/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™”Seraphim Ammiel[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™”Felspar Teraā€™le[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™”Salem Aritos[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™”Levien[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[color=choose color][size=150][u] ā™”Marius Raguel[/u][/size][/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]
Bleach||A New Era
ā™€ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:43 pm

āœ Aura Thorne āœ

[color=choose color] āœ??? [/color] || "TBA"
FEELINGS HERE

[color=choose color]āœ???[/color] || "TBA"
FEELINGS HERE

āœ Ryuu Shosuke || "Hm.....She's the 'Dragon Exorcist', right? S..she's really..pretty.."
Known as the legendary 'Dragon Exorcist', both a Tamer and Knight, it's only natural for Aura to hold a respect for Shosuke that surpasses what she has for the other teachers. In this particular student's eyes, there exists no faults in this woman; she's gorgeous, strong, independent yet calm, collected, level-headed. Indeed, from the time she spends in her class to the moments that they pass each other in the halls, Aura can't help but feel an overwhelming urge to admire and become like Ryuu...though as if the Exwire would ever dare to voice her adoration to the Upper Second Class. 'A cool beauty' is typically what Aura tells people when she's asked to describe this particular teacher, 'Someone who could make any Yakuza member kiss her feet' being the second most common. Not to mention that, in secret, Aura has taken to spying on Shosuke's training sessions.

āœ Akio Yamada || "...The blind Knight-in-training..pink-haired...right? "
In all honesty, Aura doesn't know this underclassmen nor would she really want to. It's not in an unfriendly, leave-me-alone-or-I'll-rip-off-your-head way, she'll send him a small "Hello" or "Excuse me" in the halls..but..Aura simply doesn't see any need to become his friend. For one, he is training to be a Knight whereas Aura is a Tamer..obviously that's not a topic they could converse on. Not to mention that Aura sees right through his "cool guy" facade and straight to his immaturity which leads to harsh questions and blunt truths about his fake character (something of which that would probably just infuriate him). Plus, a typically emotionless person befriending a lively character? That's a large fence, in itself,to jump over.

āœ Nathaniel K. Jenova || "Natha..niel..? Hm.....'Snake-eye' guy?"
Yet another person that Aura hasn't really interacted with or talked to. Much like Akio, these two don't harbor many topics in common with one another...Dragoon vs Tamer, 21 years vs 16 years. Not to mention how foreign and alien his clothing and appearance is... almost other-wordly. However, and thankfully, it isn't his outward image that unnerves Aura (like most of the other students), it's his demeanor. Despite having many character attributes in common with this young man, something about his actions screams for danger and wary caution..and that's exactly what Aura gives him. Yet, despite her mortal instinct telling her to show discretion, there is an underlying sense that he will be quite important to her one day and a large part of her life. And that just further terrifies this Tamer.

āœ Evangeline Decarpio || "She's so..regal..Like a princess..or Queen"
Though not on the same level as Shosuke, Aura does feel a form of admiration for this student. Despite being the same age, there seems to exist a barrier between them, a certain separator that can't be torn down. Why? Simply because the elegance and regality that Evangeline emits makes Aura feel, in a sense, inferior. As such, the Tamer has taken to observing the Aria and even, at times, attempting to mimic her sheer nobility. Other than that, there do exist many other traits that Aura finds quite praise-worthy; her professional attire, the dependent personality streak, her kindness are to name a few.

[color=choose color]āœ??? [/color] || "TBA"
FEELINGS HERE[/font]

āœ¦ ʝєĪ½Ń”я ѕĪ±Ńƒ gĻƒĻƒÉ—Š²ŃƒŃ” Š²Ń”cĪ±Ļ…Ń•Ń” ѕĪ±ŃƒĪ¹Ī·g gĻƒĻƒÉ—Š²ŃƒŃ” Š¼Ń”Ī±Ī·Ń• gĻƒĪ¹Ī·g Ī±Ļ‰Ī±Ńƒ.
AĪ·É— gĻƒĪ¹Ī·g Ī±Ļ‰Ī±Ńƒ Š¼Ń”Ī±Ī·Ń• fĻƒŃgєттĪ¹Ī·g āœ¦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroNeko on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:27 am

ā™šFelspar Teraā€™le || "I trust him and rely on him a great deal, and not just because he is my brother. "
After a childhood eagerly awaiting happy times when ā€œBig Brotherā€ would visit and share his stories and knowledge and an adolescence striving to join him in working to preserve the holy state of Aurae, Ammiel has developed an unbreakable love and trust for her half-brother. As her top advisor, she values his word more than all others. Despite the level of trust, she questions him if his ideas ever go against her ideals in regards to the purity of Aurae and its citizens.

ā™šSalem Aritos || "A truly honourable man, I am thankful to have him fighting on behalf of Aurae."
As he is much older than her and fought alongside her Brother, Ammiel respects Salem. She feels that his absolute devotion to some of the important principles of Aurae serves as a shining example for younger generations to look up to. She is very pleased to have him leading Archangels, believing his strong moral character will inspire them to foster a similar loyalty to the purity of Aurae. At times she feels a little intimidated giving orders to him, but she trusts that she was meant to be Seraphim and tries not to show any nervousness that arises in his presence.

ā™šLevien Phrixus || "Being raised by Felspar, he must be a good personā€¦ā€
It surprised her when Felspar found a child worth spending his time on. Though she thought the child adorable, he never seemed to like her very much. She feels a soft spot for him, considering him something of a nephew, but seeing as he never seems comfortable enough to be himself around her, she tries not to bother him too much. Because of his rank, she does not spend much time with him professionally.

ā™šMarius Raguel || "He is so very serious, I worry what troubles him."
She never truly understood why a Principality would request a demotion, but seeing that his reason weighed heavily on him she did not pry and granted his request. It is her hope that he can find his way through his troubling thoughts and regain the courage to take up his previous rank one day. Because of his rank, she does not spend much time with him professionally.

KuroNeko
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:05 am

āœ Nathaniel K. Jenova āœ

āœ??? || "CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"
FEELINGS HERE

FEELINGS HERE

āœAura Thorne || "The tamer... red eyes... she is young... But she has presence... that draws me in."
I do not know her... I don't speak to her... I get the feeling she is scared of me... perhaps it is my eyes? I do not mean to cause her unease... Like most but it seems my presence is not one of positivity. I will stay close... maybe in time she will talk to me... I hope... I have a feeling inside me that she is important to me... I just don't know why at this moment.

āœ Ryuu Shosuke || "The teacher... I think she follows me..."
Don't know her myself... and she is protective of her students... I don't think she... trusts me.

āœ Akio Yamada || "Blind... but it doesn't mean he is weak nor at a disadvantage. I have to respect this."
I find it hard to express myself or socialize but I would love to get to know Akio... I can't help but feel respect for him. I do not pity him either. He lives just like any of us even without his sight. He possibly lives more than us because of this.

āœ Evangeline Decarpio || "She is one that I am closest too... She also comes to be for additional training... I like her a lot."
She is my... good good friend? Yes... I believe the correct term for humans is 'best friend' but that doesn't work. We have bonded together over time... I will admit I was one to scurry away when I saw her but in the end her stubbornness won me over and I trained her. Over time we got closer and now I stand with her as a loyal friend.

FEELINGS HERE[/font]

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:07 am

āœ AkioYamada āœ

[color=choose color] āœ??? [/color] || "TBA"
FEELINGS HERE

[color=choose color]āœ???[/color] || "TBA"
FEELINGS HERE

āœAura Thorne || "Aura......Thorne....... I think i heard that name before?"
I can only really only can recognize someone on there personality or speech patterns (but I needs to have conversations with them), since we rarely talk.......... if we have ever talked i'm not 100% sure........... any way it's hard for me to pull her voice from any other girl at True cross academy.

āœ Ryuu Shosuke || "you mean the teacher that's my age right?"
As much as I loves to joke with (some of) the teachers at True cross academy, Ryuu Shosuke is one of the few I Don't joke with. From what I have heard, messing with her would "not end well for me". I don't quite know what she will do to me, but since she only a few years older then me and is already a well established exorcists it will be best not to find out.

āœ Nathaniel K. Jenova || "That dude creeps me out "
Much like Ryuu I don't mess with him not because i'm is worried what he will do , but I always gotten a "weird vibe" from him . I'm fairly confident in his ability to read peoples mood , personality and even demeanor from how they talk . But I can't read him at all , its like he is a a group of people jammed into one body .

āœ Evangeline Decarpio || "You mean Nathaniel Jenova shadow?"
Because I avoids Nathaniel K . Jenova and She tends to hang around him I guess i kinda avoids her to , but when i over hear her talking to others she seems nice. that's all I knows about her......... well that and she has "weird taste" in guys .

[color=choose color]āœ??? [/color] || "TBA"
FEELINGS HERE[/font]

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:46 pm

ā™› Cerbin Huberion ā™›

[color=choose color] ā™›???? [/color] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
FEELINGS HERE

ā™›Satan Azrael || "My master, and also maybe, the closes thing I've had to a parent."
In his own words he can't explain it, but his loyalty for the man is one that can be compared to that a son has for his father. Sticking by the demons side even after others wouldn't, it could be very well said that at this point, even if Azrael were to kill him, Cerbin would still keep his respect for him. Even now, when the whole demon community thinks of Cerbin as a traitor, the half blood still keeps faith in his master and in his will.

ā™›Aura Thorne || "The one who I've spent the last handful of years watching over. I feel that even though we haven't spoken, there's a connection because of it."
In the beginning Cerbin just gave the child the same loyalty he would give to her father. He never approached her, but in watching her grow, he himself believes he has also groan. He now finds himself wanting to protect her not because of her fathers will anymore, but because of something burried deep within his instinct. However, never experiencing such a feeling there is no indication of what it might be.

ā™›Cerbin Hiberion || "Me? Why would I need to feel a thing for myself?"
Being raised to be nothing but a servant, Cerbin never thought of himself as nothing but a mere tool. Even after being shown just a bit of kindness, he still thinks himself this way. Although, once coming to Earth, he has begun to do things out of his own accord. His thought process has went from thinking himself as a tool, to thinking of himself as a stray dog, but in all reality, for him, that's at least a little progress.

ā™›Vincent Price || "Can't really say I'd go out of my way to talk to him."
Only living to serve Azrael and being treated in a disagreeable manner by most of the demon community, Cerbin doesn't jump at the chance to talk or get to know other demons.

ā™›Bavol || "You can't hate a person who shows kindness."
Holding respect for those who give it, Bavol is no different to Cerbin than just a few others. Do to her polite nature, Cerbin can't bring himself to hate her like he does other. Although she doesn't seem to cross his mind unless called by her title, Cerbin would still be able to tell her face from others.

ā™›Chikyu || "The master seems to like him, so in return he shall give the same respect as my master."
Though not speaking to him, Cerbin still carries high respect for this demon. Though unlike others, it's not his title that makes him respect Chikyu, but the relationship that he and Azrael have. [/font]

ā™›Detritus Astaroth || "I really don't mind him actually."
Though meeting at times due to their masters relationship, Cerbin doesn't think him or Astaroth have minded each other. He doesn't even believe that they have talked. [/font]

ā™›Yeuri || "He's young, but I can tell his loyalty for his master is just as strong as mine."
Cerbin views him as one of the most loyal of subordinates he's come across. His presence around Bavol almost screams stay away, and in truth it makes Cerbin respect him.[/font]
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantomime on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:52 pm

āœ Evangline DeCaprio āœ

āœ Mystery Person 1 || "Well, it'll be interesting to meet him or her. Hope they're nice."
I have yet to acquaint myself with this person....

āœ Julius King || "He's certainly an enigma"
Eve hasn't had much experience with him, in fact she isn't very sure what to think. With Juliuss' eccentric appearance and his seeming self assured personality Eve is thrown in a loop about what to think. On one hand she wants to know him down a peg simply because he's so self assured; on the other hand she's slightly envious of the fact that he acts as though he has nothing holding him back. Of course opinions change and she isn't stuck in her view of him quite yet.

āœAura Thorne || "Oh Aura, she's rather lovely... that's all I really know... "
Unfortunately Eve has yet to get to know the seemingly distant girl. Honestly it's such a shame as Aura seems like a trustworthy person, but alas the opportunity to talk with her never came up. Only based off the little contact that Eve has had with her, it's safe to say their is some fondness for the girl; perhaps it's the way people don't know her that draws Eve in. Aura reminds her of the children she raised, confused, worried, and lonely. Or maybe Eve is just reading into the situation too much, either way she want's the smother the girl...

āœ Ryuu Shosuke || "You mean Ms. Shosuke.... what about her?"
Sure Eve's heard of all the amazingness that comes from the stories behind Ms. Shosuke's name but if Eve were a person impressed by rumors she'd still be pining after her dad, who according to rumors is an impressive, honest, politician *scoff*... As a result very little impressions are left on Eve as she has yet to talk with the beautiful woman. As such Eve will simply treat her with the respect any teacher deserves until she does something literary and truly impressive.

āœ Akio Yamada || "Don't hate me... but who is he again?"
Akio tends to avoid Mr. Jenova like the plague and Eve is normally found with him, or in the library where silence is required... it's really no surprise she's never talked with him. Nor heard of him... shame she still feels bad for not knowing.

āœ Nathaniel K. Jenova || "I owe him so much more than I could ever give."
Gathering the courage to talk with Mr. Jenova was a godsend. Not that it had anything to do with his appearance but he's a figure of authority and Eve tends to shy away from them. So what started out with a hunt for information turned into something akin to mentorship than a friendship. Eve knows she's difficult to teach as she's demanding in attentions but teaching about demons, angels, and exorcist, something that sounds like it came from a fairytale book is impressive, not to mention Eve will still have issues reading sometimes. So first came respect, after a long time of going to him for help or more information came something close to friendship. That too grew and now it's to the point that if she hears anything relatively negative about Mr. Jenova she'll vehemently fight in his defense, after all he really is a good person.

āœ Mystery Person 2 || "Well, it'll be interesting to meet him or her. Hope they're nice."
I have yet to acquaint myself with this person....
Last edited by Pantomime on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pantomime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:16 am

ā™› Bavol ā™›

ā™›???? || "CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"
FEELINGS HERE

ā™›Satan Azrael || ā€I truly wish to be as great as him, to achieve all that he has and more.ā€
Bavol views Satan quite highly and considers him to be rather inspirational. He is a demon sheā€˜d like to be equally as powerful as and possibly even be better than at some point within her life. Being the Princess of Air it is only natural for her to aim for the spot of Satan in the future though whether this is achievable is questionable at best. In general though not often in his presence she believes Satan to be a pleasant influence over Inferno despite the current issues that have arisen.

ā™›Aura Thorne || ā€The daughter of Satan? She really is a mystery I must admit.ā€
Bavol doesnā€™t really know much about the young girl in question though is very much aware that the fact that Satan had fathered a child as he has done has not gone down overly well with many demons. Really she just opts to enjoy in the belief that perhaps some good can be taken from the situation, be it whatever, and that the demons of Inferno can find a means to move on, somehow.

ā™›Cerbin Hiberion || ā€You mean, Puppy? I don't imagine we have met personally.ā€
In all honest Bavol has likely never even met Cerbin though she does know that his father was the legendary Cerberus, and that he, himself, is the current hound of Satan and thus why she often refers to him as ā€œPuppyā€œ. She doesnā€˜t mean it as an insult but rather a nickname which she finds easier to remember him by - not that she has ever said it to Cerbin directly though.

ā™›Vincent Price || ā€I cannot say that I know him all that well.ā€
Due to being one of the other three Princes Bavol is naturally curious about Vincent and often wonders what exactly the demon is up to. Having rarely met with the demon she does not know him very well in a personal sense and tends to base her views of him entirely off of what she has heard from other demons.

ā™›Chikyu || ā€He is a strong demon and ever so intimating, I find.ā€
Similar with her feelings towards Vincent, Bavol has an obvious interest in Chikyu due to his standing as one of the three Princes. Although she believes Chikyu to be rather intimidating and powerful she does not know all that much about the demon and likewise avoids confrontation with the Prince for the sake of maintaining peace between them.

ā™›Detritus Astaroth || ā€What a curious demon he is. There is just something about him, you see.ā€
Bavol has only seen Detritus occasionally from afar though never actually spoken to him. She only knows that he is the subordinate of Chikyu and assumes that he is a good one at that.

ā™›Yeuri || ā€My most favourite demon in all of Inferno! He is my Yeu of course!ā€
The affection that Bavol holds for Yeuri could not be more obvious. Over time as he has stood faithfully by her side she has come to view ā€œYeuā€œ as one of her closest if not only true friend and perhaps even believing him to be the brother she never had. He is the one person that Bavol can completely trust and openly be herself around, and without embarrassing the demon too much she tends to express her fondness for him in whatever little way she can! All in all Bavol knows that Yeuri will always be at her side and together the pair express a strangely unbreakable bond as Royal and Subordinate - even though she rarely thinks of him as her subordinate but rather her equal in many ways.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroNeko on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:22 pm

ą¼’Satan Azrael || "A strong and capable leader."
Astaroth finds the current Satan to be of no particular interest, however it was most helpful of him to cause the breakdown the barriers with his child.

ą¼’Aura Thorne || "It is important that she is protected."
Useful to him only as long as she keeps the barriers from being a hindrance. Who she is or what she is like is not important to him.

ą¼’Cerbin Hiberion || "He is doing a great service to Inferno, we should thank him."
He does not have a great deal of respect for him, as he serves someone seemingly without question. However, he minds him less than others, his mixed breed making him slightly more interesting then the common demon.

ą¼’Vincent Price || "Certainly an interesting demon..."
Astaroth believes he recognizes a certain ruthlessness in Vincent that he finds promising and pleasantly familiar. He feels he may have more in common with him than any of the other high ranking demons, but he also does not trust him and tries to avoid him.

ą¼’Bavol || "She seems unintimidating, but she did manage to become a princessā€¦"
Her white hair reminds him of Aurae. The sight of it irritates him to some extent, so he prefers not to test his temper by going near her without cause.

ą¼’Chikyu || "The one I serve, sure to be the next great Satan."
Serving him for the sake of convenience and getting a foothold in Infernoā€™s upper class, Astaroth judged him to be the one he could most handle serving. His ties to Azrael and aim to join the worlds makes him useful. Astaroth also values quite highly that he rarely rubs in his higher rank.

ą¼’Yeuri || "He takes his subordinate role very seriously I hear."
Astaroth has only seen him at a distance. He has had no reason to investigate him further thus far.

ą¼’Felspar Tera'le || "Feeble little thing... I wonder what's become of you since I've been away."
Felspar is the only being in existence that Astaroth could imagine keeping around with for all of eternity without boring him. As they share the same bloodline, Felspar is the only one Astaroth believes to be able to follow his will and serve at his side ruling over all the worlds. It is his belief that when he finds his brother, he will be glad to see him and eager to join in to complete their true destiny.

KuroNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 am

ā™› Yeuri ā™›

ā™›???? || "CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"
FEELINGS HERE

ā™›Satan Azrael || "As long as he doesnā€™t destroy the sky above, the ground below, and the existence Iā€™ve built around myself, I donā€™t really care what he does."
The current ruler of Inferno isnā€™t that interesting of a guy and Yeuri ā€˜acceptsā€™ him well enough. His reign does not do much to affect his everyday life, and he does not see the man often anyway. Azraelā€™s choices are his own, though Yukon does see his action of having a child with an angel to be foolish, simply in the fact that it puts the three worlds at further conflict with one another. As long as Satan doesnā€™t screw around with he or Bavol, Yeu could care less about him.

ā™›Aura Thorne || "Her life must be a living hell- constantly filled with contradiction and a constant tug in every direction when sheā€™s trying to make decisions."
When it comes down to the fact that she is the spawn of both demon and angel, Yeuri does not care unless it comes to a point that it affects either Bavol or himself. Love should be allowed where it wills to be, however, a thought for the possibility of a child, and in this case Aura, should have been made for the internal struggle that probably ravages her often. Although Yeuri has no knowledge on interracial bonds, he figures that her demonic part and angelic part are in constant war with one another.

ā™›Cerbin Hiberion || "He seems to be nothing more than an empty shell, doing what heā€™s told."
Weakness and confusion seem to spill from this individual, and Yeuri has little to say about him. Despite this, he can find a similarity between them; Cerbin has perhaps found a purpose in his job, though he seems unsure and as if he waits for death with patience, simply doing what heā€™s told until then. The dedication he has for Azrael is commendable, though Yeuri thinks he should not follow so blindly, and actually consider himself once in awhile. But then again, the wrath of Azrael might be a very large factor in his actions.

ā™›Vincent Price || "Definitely strong in his own right and extremely interesting when he comes to mindā€¦ he seems to have a bit of mystique, though I would not act upon my curiosities as we will most likely never meet."
From what Yeuri has heard, Vincent definitely seems like an ample threat, especially when considering he rules over the circle of treachery. However, as with everyone else, it is from the insight of safety which he thinks on first, rather than how he personally feels about an individual. Overcoming that first stage, though, Vincent would seem to be very cunning and resourceful, though such thoughts may not be true, as Yukon has only ever seen the man, and rarely at that. His own Jackal seems very thoughtful over the Fire Prince, but has also kept an uninterested distance; Yeu has taken after Gore and done the same, simply because of his firm stand next to Bavol and the fact they never actually meet to speak. Itā€™s strange though, Yeuri seems to have a tick when it comes to this demon, something makes him want to chip away at the outside, see how strong he really is, how that mind of his works, despite the dangers that lurk. Though, this desire is miniscule when it comes to his duty, and the fact that they, again, never see one another.

ā™›Bavol || "I am her Sword and Shield, I will not let any harm fall upon her, and should anyone try to take advantage of her childish tendencies, theyā€™ve got another thing coming."
Bavol is Yeuriā€™s most prized ā€˜possessionā€™ and while he doesnā€™t hold any ā€˜loveā€™ towards her per-say, his loyalty is unfaltering, and their history is always there reminding him just how important it is to keep her. Though heā€™d never admit it, he finds her sluggish tendencies to be a bit endearing, and her small similarities to his brother just makes his passion to protect even stronger. He fully enjoys making mischief with her wherever he can, and in private he teases her all the time. He does not completely agree with her style choices- leaving so much unprotected- but also accepts it without complaint, as she is under his protection and should be able to do as she pleases.

ā™›Chikyu || "He seems civilized enough. But in my experience thereā€™s always more than meets the eye, and heā€™s probably not tame at all."
Yeuri follows his masterā€™s stand on this demon. He knows little about him, but is somewhat pleased (if one could even call it that) that heā€™s pleasant enough whenever Yeuā€™s expected to go anywhere near him with Bavol. He is not entirely all that interested with the Prince of Earth, though the sharp facts that he and the one of Fire donā€™t always see eye to eye is quite entertaining, to say the least.

ā™›Detritus Astaroth || "He lives too precariously, he seems to care little about everything around himā€¦."
Whenever faced with the thought of this individual, Yeuri definitely becomes more attentive and wary. Itā€™s not so much that he dislikes the thought of Detritus, but more that the demon has nothing to lose and is thus unpredictable, plus the fact the Yeu knows little about him. Yukonā€™s actually surprised that Detritus has settled for a subordinate position, though reason also states that it is for the manā€™s gain; Thus Yeu is always more acute when Detritus is anywhere near his vicinity, which is very rare indeed.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:31 am

ā™” Marius Raguel ā™”

ā™”Seraphim Ammiel || " She is bold, taking the mantle of Seraphim. "
Marius has yet to decide if she harbors strength or is foolish for taking the position of Seraphim knowing no matter who took the mantle after the previous one they would be under a lot of scrutiny. He hopes it was strength for he fears the times a head wont be easy. Professionally the defict in rank restrict them from interacting, though he assumes his request of demotion may have drawn her attention.

ā™”Felspar Teraā€™le || "A guiding hand, just what direction does it urge?"
Marius has ultimately not spent enough time with Felspar to truly make his mind up about him, Nor does Marius truly intend to correct this, as his own isolation has further increased the gap the ranks created, But he feels this works out the best for both of them as it means when they do interact it stays professional. Of the few times Marius has been acquainted with Felspar it was during his time as a Principality, but were few and far between.

ā™”Salem Aritos || "Admirable"
Marius holds a lot of respect for Salem, as the elder angel devotes himself to true virtues and bears the scars gained in the war. The respect also comes from an important fact that Marius once called Salem a teacher, having for a brief period studied under him to further develop his skills. He then later met his old teacher when he became a Principality. These periods of time fostered enough interaction and encouraged enough social contact that in his now withdrawn state Marius considers Salem close enough that he may not try so hard to keep up his facade, but still far enough away not to open up.

ā™”Levien || "Ah yes... Levin"
Much to his regrets Marius sometimes has trouble remembering the face to the name, as he has worked with Levin before, and often could not fault the angel on missions.However due to the seldom interaction away from missions it means it takes a moment longer than it really should to recognize him. He does not regret the lack of social interaction as it hasn't seemed to bother either one of them.

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroNeko on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:56 pm

ā™¤Seraphim Ammiel || "Our great and shining leader, how marvelously clad in white she is."
Levien has no real interest in the class structure of Aurae. He listens to her as he must to follow the ways of society for now, but he will not hesitate to abandon her when the opportunity for freedom rises. On a personal level, he harbours a great dislike for her, believing that she continues using and manipulating Felspar in the same way Felsparā€™s corrupt family once did. He also finds himself quite jealous of her biological connection to his beloved mentor, wishing he were in her place as a true sibling.

ā™¤Felspar Teraā€™le || "The man to which I owe my beliefs, my mindset, my dreams, and the strength I have to carry them all. The only person I truly admire and enjoy being with."
The only place where Levien takes off his masks and lets out his innermost thoughts in with his beloved mentor. He always hung on Felsparā€™s every word and tried his best to copy every action. Though in his maturity, he now carries his own beliefs and enjoys arguing them with Felspar, he still thinks of Felspar as the only person truly worth time and effort. He is his only family, closest friend, and tutor.

ā™¤Salem Aritos || "I do believe he has soaked up every ounce of justice and mercy available ā€“ I hardly know where to find a single drop more."
Levien has no hard feelings for the man, especially seeing as he is a close friend of his mentor, but he believes they walk paths far too different to comfortably cross. Disagreeing that things ever could be fixed in Aurae, Levien thinks Salemā€™s aims, though well intended, are an impossibility not worth the effort it takes to try to see it through.

ā™¤Marius Raguel || "The statue-faced fellow, hmm? I would hate to disturb him."
They have worked under the same Power on a few occasions, but have never spoken or gotten to know one another. Levien believes he seems capable, though not of particular interest that he go out of his way to get to know him.

KuroNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:38 pm

ā€œOh dear, what do I think of other people? Thatā€™s quite difficultā€”it is like being asked to decide what stories I like best.ā€

|| ā™”Seraphim Ammiel || "Would it be perturbing for me to say I once changed her diapers? Yes, that certainly sounds inappropriate."
His little sister is one of the few individuals he loves, but this does not warrant a deliberation over sacrificing things he finds more important than his own existence, such as order and structure. He watched her growā€”a flower blossoming within the walls of a world struggling to reach the ideals it is meant to harbor, and he had expectations that she would be a representation of a better generation. The man believes he does not deserve to teach when his own reasons for Auraeā€™s balance lean towards hemispheric egoism, but he could not abandon his sister into the mandibles of the critical men of different ranks, which persuaded his attention to become an advisor, one confessing words crusted by swaying intentions and also lesser favors. He would consider the dignity and position of his sister, but contradictions suffocate his support over suitable decisions made to protect Aurae. From observing his sisterā€™s devotion to keeping balance, he wonders whether he is more of an adversary to push away mercy in times when it is needed.

|| ā™”Salem Aritos || "There is one person I know who could be in love with justiceā€”sometimes I feel he is already married to the idea."
Felsparā€™s closest friend, the oldest he has known and possibly the only one he will trust his life to during wars or conflictsā€”he respects Salem to be the epitome of devotion, casting aside pride and personal intentions for the sake of upholding the virtues interlaced into thoughts and soul. A kindred history sealed their trust and intentions into rebuilding the essence of their world, but unlike the definite Salem, the Primordium wavers in his vision and the subconscious, and his dear friend becomes a reminder of the losses that left scars on the iridescent planes of Aurae. Working together to define the ranges of Aurae after the war allowed both of them to strengthen their ties to the extent Felspar would claim the other knows him more than other individuals in his life. The day Salem would be claimed by death is one the Primordium dreads profoundly, which poisoned his mind with hesitation until he sank deeper into his qualms, distracting himself with duty and books. He does not recall the last time he saw his close friend, and he knows it was foolish of him to dry out their relations to such irrational discretions, but he remains the coward that prefers premature misery over dealing with the situation when the inevitable becomes reality.

|| ā™”Levien Phrixus || "I fear the rapid development of this boy. He grows up too fastā€¦ Or am I deteriorating? How tragic."
The only living creature Felspar ever paid the most attention to with teaching, almost as though Levien is an adopted sonā€”such idea is not attractive to the angel but one he could be amused about when he remembers how isolated he can be from other people. He perceives Levien as a young boy despite the obvious maturity, which turns him blind to how he treats the other, expecting less from him than he would to a man especially in terms of strength. When it comes to ideas, the angel does not mind exposing his thoughts and considering what the younger one has to say, since he does find the dreams of the boy to be fascinating, one related to his own. Time is rusted between them at present due to responsibilities, but he is proud of Levienā€™s accomplishments, believing that the boy will go far with talent and resolve.

|| ā™”Marius Raguel || "A legion of the word why fills the entire idea of his existence in my mind. Reasons are challenging to understand."
Since he worked with Auraeā€™s reconstruction, the Primordium came across many individuals within the ranks, and Marius was one he met out of courtesy and recognition, but nothing to the level of demanding responsibility. He does not recall if Salem mentioned him once when the other taught angels on virtues and combat, and if he had forgotten due to the consumption of many thoughts then he prays his friend forgives his unintentional neglect. After the replacement of the former Seraphim, he heard from his sister that Marius traded his rank for a lower seat, which laced confusion into the folds of his mind. The number of times he crossed paths with the other is countable by one handā€”none of those brief interactions built an alliance between the two, and he never saw the man again after the demotion. He finds Marius interesting, and would like to explore the curious case forged by the mysterious man if chances do not scatter the stars farther than it already has.

|| ā™›Detritus Astaroth || "I cannot differentiate my memories of Detritus to my generic nightmares. The visions are darkā€”deep down the bottomless pits of limbo."
Their relationship was strained the moment both were aware of the otherā€™s existence, since one fought for corruption and the other only cared about escaping his mind to better worlds. Felspar could not recall much of the acrimony he felt against the older manā€”not knowing whether he forgave his brother for presenting the faces of pandemonium or perhaps he does not have the capacity to feel odium and contempt. It would be too bothersome and pointlessā€”he would claim from dispassion, and since his brother is nowhere close to pull discomfort from the layers of his skin, then such a meaningless tension should be disregarded. He does not know what he would do or feel if he ever saw his brother again, and this is a consequence he will never look forward to witnessing before he perishes from the surface of any world.

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:00 pm

ā™› Chikyu ā™›

ā™›Satan Azrael || "He is Satan, what else is there to it. And if you even think of betraying him I wonā€™t hesitate to bury you in the ground"
Chikyu is loyal to the older demon like a dog is to their master. Heā€™d practically do anything for him and he also holds great respect for him as a mentor. Itā€™s really only because he respects Azrael to such an extent that he forgave him for having a hand in the birth of his daughter whose mother was an angel.

ā™›Aura Thorne || "Iā€™d curse her for being born but she is the daughter of a demon whom I have great respect for."
He is aware of her existence but knows not of her whereabouts. He wishes so very much to hate her but cannot bring himself due to who her father is. In all, Chikyu would rather not met this young woman due to her angelic roots.

ā™›Cerbin Hiberion || "He is but a dog of Satan"
Chikyu somewhat envies the half-breed demon for being so close to his mentor. He disliked the fact that the two were so close and that Azrael would confine with Cerbin instead of his mentee, Chikyu. A slight dislike for the other demon formed over the years but he makes sure not to make it known.

ā™›Vincent Price || "If given the chance, Iā€™d bury the bastard so deep beneath this place no one would remember he ever existed. "
Everyone knows of the feud between Prince Chikyu and Prince Vincent. Chikyu hates the demon with a passion and it has been the only time that Chikyu resented Azrael for stopping their duel all those years ago. He wished he hadnā€™t missed that day so he wouldnā€™t have to look at Vincentā€™s face anymore. The fact that they are both Princes however doesnā€™t allow for him to completely avoid the Prince of Fire.

ā™›Bavol || ā€œSheā€™s younger than I was when I became a Prince. And the manner in which she did so was suitable."
Chikyu has yet to actually interact with the Princess of Air, one on one but he is aware of who she is. The daughter of the previous title that she now holds, Chikyu doesnā€™t mind the tactic in which she used to gain the title. And so she is the more favorable company opposed to that of the Prince of Fire.

ā™›Detritus Astaroth || "He is quite frightening really once you really get to know him"
Although Astraroth is his subordinate, often times Chikyu finds himself worring over what goes on within the other demons head. The two are relatively close and Chikyu trusts him with his life but he knows how all demons are. Not all of them are what they seem.

ā™›Yeuri || "He reminds me of myself sometimes, with the exception that I am what I appear to be."
Chikyu has yet to meet Bavolā€™s subordinate directly but from what he has heard and seen about the other demon, he is quite a scary man and incredibly loyal to the Princess.

ā™›???? || "TBA"
TBA

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:18 pm

āœ Ryuu Shosuke āœ

āœ??? || "TBA"
TBA

āœ??? || "TBA"
TBA

āœAura Thorne || "Sheā€™s such an odd girl, its rather difficult understanding her"
Ryuu never really cared to get to know Aura aside from helping her, teacher to student. In some ways Ryuu finds Aura to be rather intriguing but enough were she would fully captivate her attention. She has seen the potential as a skilled tamer in Aura but sheā€™s noticed that she doesnā€™t really interact with the other students.

āœ Akio Yamada || "Heā€™s blind. But is surprisingly gifted with the sword"
One of her personal students, Ryuu does her best to look over the fact that not only is Akio blind but heā€™s a young man. Having been taught to think men as weak, old habits are hard to get rid of. Although that doesnā€™t keep her from seeing the natural skill the kid has when it comes to his sword. His cool guy act is a bit irritating but then again the kid is a hard worker. The fact that he comes from the Yamada clan has proven her point in his potential. Ryuu is very much aware of the Clans ways as her own clash with one another every now and then.

āœ Nathaniel K. Jenova || ā€œHeā€™s an odd one thatā€™s for sure. "
Ryuu hasnā€™t bothered herself to get to know her colleges but she respects his abilities with guns. Although sheā€™d very much prefer the use of a sword opposed to a gun but thatā€™s just her own preference. Like a few of her studentā€™s his eyes often unnerve her but she makes sure not to let it show.

āœ Evangeline Decarpio || "I really canā€™t stand the girl really. She is too dependent on others, its just so damn annoying"[color]
Ryuu disliked Evangeline from the very start, the moment it became apparent of her habit of depending on others, Ryuu chose not to get close to her. In other words she has given the younger girl the cold shoulder for the most part in the time that she has been their teacher. Which hasnā€™t been long really.

[color=red]āœ???
|| "TBA"
TBA

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:38 pm

ā™” Salem Aritos ā™”

ā™”Seraphim Ammiel || "She won the role of Seraphim like it was a popularity contest...saddening yet impressive in a way."
Salem has no negative thoughts of the girl herself, in fact as a person she's quite sweet. On a deeper level he can empathize with the younger woman's mind set as it's rather parallel to his own during his youth. In a professional sense, he recognizes that her orders are to be obeyed and thus does so. However he believes her too young and immature to be the leader of Aurae.

ā™”Felspar Teraā€™le || "My savior, mentor and dearest friend...need anymore be said?"
Felspar is Salem's oldest and dearest friend, something he'd readily admit to as well. Granted the tone he uses when speaking of Felspar says more than anything else. If anything it sounds like when one speaks of a prided male idol, maybe even familial in attachment. As a result of their working together and this trust, he's the only person Salem will show a tired expression or reveal the weariness of age.

ā™”Levien || "Ah yes, Felspar's kid...or is that too much?"
Salem is more familiar with the man's name than the man himself. However,he is aware of the general details of Levien's relations with Felspar...one he views as parent-child. In this regard Salem is uncertain whether he should be more professional or familial should any real interaction between them occur.

ā™”Marius Raguel || "A true student in the art of diligence."
Salem views Marius as a rather informally adopted son...under the guise of a teacher-student relationship. This developed under the period when Marius and he trained together...at least that's his thoughts since Salem hardly thinks much of his teaching abilities. Despite being held to a professional distance and thus remains clueless about the depths of Marius; he holds great respect for his willingness to step down in rank over a matter he believes Marius is just beating himself up over.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!