Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Subconscious Fears

Subconscious Fears

a part of “Subconscious Fears”, a fictional universe by ForgottenDetail.

A land named "Final Resting Place" by it's everlasting inhabitants is the final resting place of all that have killed themselves accidentally, or have fallen asleep and can't seem to awaken.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subconscious Fears”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Subconscious Fears

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenDetail on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 am

Hello! This is the OOC. Please reserve your characters and ask questions here.
"Baby when I'm yelling at you,
It's not your fault! It's not your fault!
Baby cause I'm crazy for you,
It's not your fault! It's not your fault!" -Awolonation

...Your head will collapse, and there's nothing in it, and you ask yourself :
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Way out in the water, see it swimming. Where is my mind? -Pixies

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ForgottenDetail
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Subconscious Fears

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:02 am

Can I reserve Miss Cassie? (May PM you should changin FC, I dunno though!) Btw, nice rp idea! Sounds really unique which is why Im asking even though Im incredibly busy xD (I'll be dedicated though, don't worry)

I really hate heights and I usually just... Well... Stay away from heights to deal with it, I suppose! (And giraffes. ouo Dint go to the zoo for those lovely scary long necked creatures)

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:06 am

Hmm, interesting RP concept. I'll send you a PM regarding a new character for myself.

To be honest, my current top fear would be either losing my parents, or a zombie apocalypse. If it's the former, I won't be able to hep it. I can't do anything with the latter as well, but at least it's still better than losing my parents. That one fear I keep worrying every single day.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenDetail on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:32 am

Miss Cassie is reserved for you, Fuyu. Are you sure you wanna take a part? I don't want you to be overwhelmed.. ;-;

ForgottenDetail
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:33 am

Nah! Don't worry about it! I can sacrifice a little more of my time for a good looking rp! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Can I reserve Princess Eloise? :3

My number one fear...I guess it's losing the one person I love with all my heart. I wouldn't be here without him. How I cope? I really don't...I'm always afraid.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi there! I'd love to reserve FC:Ulquiorra if possible.

My worst fear is of failing the people that trust me. When I do, I struggle to deal with it...though I make a point of working pretty hard to make sure this never happens XD
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Hey! I'd like to reserve FC: Yoshino Takigawa please. I may ask to change the name later though if it doesn't seem to be working for me, since I get half of my character's personality from the name, haha.

Anyways, my largest fear is amounting to nothing/being a failure/disappointing my parents. I haven't found anyway to deal or cope with it yet, besides just trying to calm down and turn to writing, drawing, or reading.

Oh, and I have been on this site for a few years, I know how this works, I just moved accounts since my other one was getting too clogged up. Sorry I don't have any characters or writing for you to judge me off of, haha

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenDetail on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:48 pm

@Nerdette, Sure! If you have any questions about her powers, please discuss it with me. I'd like to talk to you about her soon and her importance in the RP.

@Lorawr, I'd like to talk to you about the character you submitted. IM if possible, because I'm unable to reply to Pms at the moment.

@Chato, Code has actually already reserved that character. (I hate how everyone wants to change the names and FCs. I thought I did a pretty good job at casting. >:l) If you'd like to speak to me about adding creating a different character, IM me.

ForgottenDetail
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 am

Oh, I didn't even notice.
Ah, I'm sorry, I guess I look through too quickly. D:

In that case then, I'll notify you if another role interests me or I'd be creating/adding another character. ^^

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:49 am

I would love to take: The Weather Man [FC: Ginko] Please?

My number one fear is losing a limb because, I plan on joining the Air Force or the Army and I don't want to bare the thought of a landmine blowing my leg off. I can't imagine the pain and suffering that goes with it. Yeah, my fear is a long way from happening but, it scares me and saddens me whenever I see a family member of mine without one of their arms or one of their legs. But, my family (generation to generation) has been in the marines, the air force, the navy, the army, and other military related things. Seeing a family member happy even if they had one leg left. Telling me how proud and happy they were to serve in protecting the country. It makes my fear go away and it makes me confident with being prepared for anything. That's basically how I cope with it..

Hopefully I answered your question right? ^-^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenDetail on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Thank you Naught! Your answer was perfect. I'm glad almost everyone has found a way to cope with their fears.. The Weather Man is reserved for you until you can get a character sheet in. If you have any questions about the limits of his power or just anything, please let me know! I like to talk to everyone in IM's about their characters.

ForgottenDetail
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Well, I have a few questions and concerns;

1| There is the Crazy/Sane question going through my head over and over again. It concerns me because, I want him to be both so that he could understand both sides of the coin. But, he's most likely to be sane, no?
2| On the intro (introducing the characters), it says that there hasn't been any weather reported for miles? Has he had his memories erased? Or, is he just knocked unconscious somewhere in a forest land?

Other than that, i have basically everything down. ^-^

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:43 pm

May I reserve Alice the Creep?

And okay, I realize how stupid this sounds, but I'm afraid of hospitals. Bad experience once, not doing that again. I just... gah, no.
I don't really have a way of dealing with it, but when I have to go I suck it up and get it done with. I'm still terrified of the visits, but it's a hospital for pete's sake, not a lions cage.
Still, they creep me out.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenDetail on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:14 am

@ISpeak: Sure! Your CS looks great. You know, I've always learned that the best way to cope with your fears is to confront them in baby steps. ((My fear is actually a lot stupider. I have trypophobia, fear of holes. I hate touching holes, I have looking at holes, and most of all, I hate patterned holes. Dots and freckles are okay, but seeing a bunch of small holes in someone's face just doesn't seem natural and it creeps me the heck out. The way I cope with it? Staying the bloody hell away from them. ))

@Naught: Well, he is most likely sane, but he can have crazy qualities. Since he's been there since the beginning, he knows every type of person that's ever been there. He's mastered his imagination and powers so long ago, it's possible he could be insane by now..

It's very unlikely for his memories to be erased, unless you see him as the kind of man who wants to forget and move on. Having your memories erased is a luxury option given to all that live in King Walter's castle. It lowers your chance of going crazy.. And about his disappearance, I'd like to talk to you about that privately. It might give a few hints to the plot.

ForgottenDetail
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenDetail on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Hey Everyone! I made the first post. I'd like you to make your first post whenever you can, presumably soon. We will be starting a posting order by whoever posts first this round, so be sure to get it in fast! If you feel you can't make it this round, or in the future you can't make a round, let me know so I can post for you. If your character's not involved in anything for that round, inform me that you won't be posting.

ForgottenDetail
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:49 pm

I will be away for the next few days until Tuesday. :)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenDetail on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Would I be alright if I take slight control over you character for a few posts until you return then? I won't make her say anything officially, just giving slight hints at the things she might say.

ForgottenDetail
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Oh okay, thank you! I would like to discuss with you about his disappearance, so I could know where to start when I am making my first post. ^-^

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaneNineOne on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:13 am

Are there still any characters available? I'm new to this site and haven't participated in any roleplays here yet but this one looks rather interesting, I'd love to take part if at all possible.

Either way, in the spirit of sharing:

My number one fear is gonna sound cliche as hell, but I'm terrified of death. Not for the reasons that most people might give - it's the not knowing anything about it that's terrifying to me. I don't know what it feels like, I don't know for certain if anything comes after it, and worst of all, there is nobody I can ask about death that can definitively tell me anything about it, because everybody in a position to do so has never experienced death themselves. So how do I cope with it? Honestly, I sort of don't. I accept that it's something I will not understand until I experience it myself. Fortunately, that acceptance can sometimes help ease my fears when they creep on in. Unfortunately, that's not always the case - but even then, my thoughts never dwell on the topic for too long so it's never crippling to me.

ShaneNineOne
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!