Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Somewhere Between the Lost and the Forgotten

Character Relations

a part of “Somewhere Between the Lost and the Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Naga's Shadow.

Private Roleplay between Nephilim, Naga's Shadow, and Dynamite

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Somewhere Between the Lost and the Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image or Gif of your character here[/img][/center]
[center][img]Character name goes here; use the same image as in your sheet if you like[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][font=choose font][color=hex code][b]"QUOTE HERE"[/b][/color][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[font=choose font][list][*][color=#1bacde][b]Kirito Fuhen[/b] - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i][/color]
Insert thoughts and feelings here

[*][color=#310E42][b]Cassiel Fuhen[/b] - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i][/color]

[*][color=#09BA00][b]Sephiriel[/b] - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i][/color]

[*][color=#BF0202][b]Khalid Itzal[/b] - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i][/color]

[*][color=#ea0b21][b]Akeldama[/b] - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i][/color]

[*][color=#3ba087][b]Bartram[/b] - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i][/color]

[*][color=#840b1d][b]Alamgir[/b] - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i][/color]
Insert thoughts and feelings here [/list][/font]
Last edited by Naga's Shadow on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Although...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:15 pm

"It matters not what you are, but who you decide to be. Anyone can be a monster, anyone can be a devil; the only difference is, we choose not to be."

Last edited by Nephilim on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nephilim
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:24 pm

"Bonds are what keep us grounded. Not all of them are happy ties."

"I'm not really big on all the touchy-feely stuff."

"This world will burn. What does it matter what I think of it's occupants?"

"Naughty Birdie's song is made by pecking holes in trees. Willows, cedars, sycamores and proud oaks reduced to cheese."

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:09 pm

"This is what I must do. Nowhere is it described as something I want to do. Yetā€¦"

• Kirito Fuhen - ā˜¹ ā€“ "The whelp. I am tasked with his protection, and I shall see to it. That is all."
    She has a hard time believing that someone so incompetent as to be knocked unconscious by her mere presence and defeated by simple human children could possibly be the First Witness, but he is. In the end, this will probably just make her job harderā€¦ as will his attitude towards the whole thing. Nevertheless, she is devoted to her mission, and no matter how abrasive he gets or how much he comes to resent her, she is not leaving anytime soon. Sometimes, sheā€™s of half a mind to tell him just what sheā€™s going to have to endure for his sakeā€”but that is beneath her.

• Cassiel Fuhen - ā˜¹/ā˜Æ/情 ā€“ "She is his child. I never thought to see the day whenā€¦ but it does not matter."
    Sephiriel has a certain curiosity about Cassiel and also her mother. As someone who was very close to Michael during his time in Heaven, she came to consider him the closest of her brothers. But she also feels very betrayed by what he did. This gives her a mix of feelings she does not understand regarding Cassiel, who might actually be something like her niece, if she were human. But she is an angel, and attachment is dangerous. There is also a jealousy there, one she does not like in herself, so she fights it as well as she can.

• Khalid Itzal - ā˜¹ ā€“ "The child of the devilā€¦ and the reason my brother left us all behind. Whatā€™s to like?"
    Khalid and Sephiriel have a lot of history, that much is clear. Its also clear that the might be the one thing in the world that Death still fears, not for her power as such, but for her memory. She honestly doesnā€™t care much about his parentageā€”itā€™s what he did to Michael that bothers her the most. She hates him because she blames him for her brotherā€™s fallā€”and in some ways, for the sacred burden that she now bears.

• Akeldama - ā˜¹/ā˜Æ ā€“ "Famineā€¦ a plague upon the houses of men, but a necessary one. That doesn't mean I have to like it."
    Seph dislikes Damaā€™s completely undisciplined nature, but at the same time, she understands that the girl had no choice in the matter. What little genuine dislike she actually has for her is something summoned simply by the need to be willing to fight herā€”the Horsemen are no friends of the angels, after all. Were they not in the roles they have, Seph probably wouldnā€™t think much about her either way, aside maybe from being mildly annoyed.

• Bartram - ā˜¹ ā€“ "War shall fall with the rest, when the time comes."
    It bothers her, how alike they are. Both are militant, combative, and utterly bent on performing the tasks they have been given. Sephiriel might actually respect Bartram, and she does not like that feeling at all. Even so, that would never stop her from slaying him, if the opportunity presented itself.

• Alamgir - ā˜¹ ā€“ "This is the whelpā€™s other side, is it not? Undisciplined and hastyā€”not a good combination."
    Sephiriel is unaware that Alamgir is the First Horseman. She simply knows that he represents Kiritoā€™s darker side, and dislikes the way he treats herā€¦ and pretty much everyone else. Thankfully, her aura is quite capable of putting him in his place, though this is a capacity she does not exercise unless she must. It has been impressed upon her that allowing the Witnesses to make choices is something she must do. Despite what Kirito says, she is not actually a babysitter, only a bodyguard.

"What does it matter, to be connected to another? It is better if I avoid all such entanglements. Who would ever wish to be bonded to Death?"

• Kirito Fuhen - ā˜Æ ā€“ "I hope he wins his fight, but hope is a useless things for people like us."
    Unlike Kirito, Khalid is very much aware of just how alike they are, in terms of heritage. He might actually envy him a bit, that he was raised by parents who loved him. He hopes that this makes the difference, and that Kirito is somehow able to resist the power that Kal had to accept in order to survive. But such things are already decided, and his hope is irrelevant. Strange, that it lingers even still.

• Cassiel Fuhen - ā˜Æ ā€“ "Something about her feelsā€¦ I do not know the word."
    Though he paid her no mind during the encounter with Kirito, Alamgir, and the others, he did notice her aura. Thereā€™s an odd sense of calm about it, and gentleness, that he has not encountered in another person. Even his tranquility is enforced, and rigid. Hers seems natural. It has made him somewhat curious, but he does not intend to do anything about it. He may, after all, have to kill her one day.

• Sephiriel - ā˜¹ ā€“ "I do not particularly wish to speak of her."
    Never in his life had Khalid been more afraid than in the moments before he was rescued from Sephirielā€™s attack. She had descended upon him like a bolt of holy lightening, and he, inexperienced in his power and fearful of himself, could only watch her in awe and reverence. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seenā€¦ and then she drew her sword, and her aura burned. It felt like he as being consumed from the inside out. She nearly killed him that day, and he has not forgotten just how close a call it was.

• Akeldama - ā˜Æ/情 ā€“ "She is not good, but she is not truly wicked. She is simplyā€¦ herself."
    Khalidā€™s not the sort of person who feels much, but he will grant that somewhere in him, there is a measure of affection for Dama. She has always accepted him as he is, without asking anything of him, and this is so rare in his life that she was only the second ever to do so. She also smiles a lot, and, assuming it isnā€™t with sadistic glee, that makes him feel a little better somehow. She canā€™t fill the yawning, empty chasm where his heart should be, but she can at least make his day a little brighter with her simplicity. He brings her food whenever he goes to see her, without fail

• Bartram - ā˜Æ ā€“ "He is what he is, and he will do what he was destined to do."
    War and Death go hand-in-hand, as they say. Khalid recognizes that Bartramā€™s nature is similar to his ownā€”most notably the part of it that he chooses to suppress. Then again, Bart doesnā€™t really have to worry about inadvertently being possessed by the Devil, so thereā€™s that. They are business associates, and not much more than that. the arrangement is such that Kal generally does what Bart tells him to, but they are both aware that this is not because he recognizes that Bart has actual authority over him.

• Alamgir - ā˜Æ ā€“ "Conquest is encountering difficulty, it would seem."
    Heā€™s not particularly fond of being called ā€œDeathy,ā€ but other than that, Khalid honestly doesn't have much of an opinion on Alamgir.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:01 pm

"I have held these ā€˜bondsā€™ that others speak of. They were nothing to me then, and they are nothing to me now. I need no one, nothing else."

• Kirito Fuhen - ā˜Æ - "Ah, the Antichrist. Well, this part of him is not so accepting of his lot, perhaps. I was like him once. Now Iā€™m better."
    Lucifer will grant Kirito that he has spirit. Itā€™s an important thing to have, actually, because itā€™s more entertaining for him that way. He likes watching the boy run around, preaching about choices and free will. Itā€™s rather darling, in an obnoxious sort of way. Besides, it would be rather hard to dislike someone whoā€™s going to end up doing a lot of your dirty work for you, after all. Admittedly, Kirito isnā€™t that necessary once he gets out from under the ice, but even soā€¦heā€™s going to enjoy watching the boy become the Beast he was always meant to be.

• Cassiel Fuhen - ā˜¹ - "Michaelā€™s horrid offspring. So dear and bright. I want to watch the hope bleed from her eyes when her world shatters around her."
    Lucifer has two reasons to hate Cassiel, both of them very compelling. Firstly, sheā€™s the daughter of his least-favorite angel, and has inherited some of Michaelā€™s reprehensible power. That would be reason enough to make him desire to kill her slowly and where her weakened and fallen father can only watch. But the second reason is that she makes Azrael hate himself a little less, and wonder if there might not be something worth saving in humanity after all. Not thoughts his vessel is allowed to have, you understand. His loathing for her is much stronger than it would usually be for anyone not directly of Heaven.

• Sephiriel - ā˜¹ - "The Second Sword, and as long as she thinks of herself as such, she is no threat to me. I look forward to the Tribulation."
    He has never liked Sephiriel, at least not since she helped Michael seal him beneath the ice. The fact that she is and was so close to the angel he likes the least doesnā€™t help matters. He is certainly going to enjoy the fact that she will have to face him in single combat. While strong, she stands no chance in her current state, and she will die very slowly, and in disgrace. This much, he has resolved.

• Khalid Itzal - ā˜¹ - "Azrael. A bit of a disappointment. But then, he is exactly as I intended him to be."
    Lucifer has never seen Khalid as a father sees a son, and has never loved him. The boy was first the source of a Watcherā€™s eye, and in the future, he will serve as the only capable vessel for Luciferā€™s extended use. Thisā€”an empty container with very useful properties, is exactly what he is to his father, thoughā€¦ there is something else. Khalid may favor his father in appearance, but there is something in him that contains pieces of his mother as well. The depth of the Devilā€™s dislike for his son may be rooted in thisā€”that Azrael has in him something that may yet be redeemed, even if the man himself does not see it. He will not, if his father has any say in the matter.

• Akeldama - ā˜Æ - "Famine is such an amusing little creature."
    Generally speaking, Lucifer is not bothered one way or another about the Horsemen. They are what they are, and they will do what they were meant to do. He finds Akeldamaā€™s sadism and all-overriding need to consume to be very similar to his own, but then, what else would one expect? All of the Horsemen are like him, in one way or another.

• Bartram - ā˜Æ - "War? And what should I say about him that has not already been captured most elegantly by someone else?"
    Bartram is like Lucifer in his need to destroy that which is yet unbroken. He takes to the tasks set before him with little patience but much intensity. His ultimate fate is of no concern to Satanā€”he will herald the beginning of the Apocalypse, and after that, he is irrelevant.

• Alamgir - ā˜Æ - "A curious phenomenon, that one."
    His thoughts on Alamgir are basically equivalent to his thoughts on Kirito, because they are the same person, and Lucifer is aware of this. Itā€™s funny to him that the boy tries so hard to fight his fate that he wound up splitting his soul and making matters worse.

• Desdemona - ā˜Æ - "What concern do I have for insects?"
    A bit player on a stage too grand for her. He knows the girlā€™s mother, and her relation to the Horsemen, but he simply doesnā€™t care about her. He could crush her with a thought, but it would probably bore him. Let her run around with Mammon, suppressing Asaroth if she wants. He certainly cares neither way.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!