Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Fallen | Connected To You

a part of “The Fallen | Connected To You”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

5 humans accidentally stumble upon a war between Angels and Fallen Angels. (Better description inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fallen | Connected To You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Fallen | Connected To You"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Fallen | Connected To You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Green :3

Could I possibly have FC: Nina Dobrev?
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Teal

May I reserve Holland Roden please?
Last edited by .euphoria. on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Also, will there be roles for the 'good' angels as well since there is a war going on?

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 pm

@Ava: It all depends on how many people want to be in this RP. Right now the main focus is on the character I hav put up. If there is a demand for good angels then I will put some up but right now they are just NPC's. Also I shall reserve her for you :)

@BleedingLover: I shall reserve her for you :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Would it be possible to change the FC to Freida Pinto though?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Don't suppose I could reserve Fallen Angel 1? I've got some good character ideas in mind, and would be fascinated to explore some of them here.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Navy

And could reserve Human 2?

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 pm

@Kaname: Yes i will reserve her for you :)
@Zero: Yes I will reserve him for you but could u pls read my rules and give me your password
@Bleeding: :) yes I approve tht FC change.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Thank you Avalon. Just a heads up though, I have one exam and problem set due tomorrow and a paper due on Friday, so I may not be able to get the profile up until late Friday or Saturday.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:31 pm

@Kaname: That is no problem :) thank you for telling me.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:52 am

Hello Avalon :)
May I reserve Phoebe Tonkin? My favorite color is Aqua and may I just say you have some brilliant RP ideas, such as The Howling| Mates and this :)
Thank you! Also is it a 48 hour reservation?
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:00 am

@Wolf: Why thank you very much :) yes i shall reserve her for you. It is the 48 hour.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:45 am

Hello Avalon! Could I kindly reserve FC: Chris Pine | Race: Fallen Angel 5, please?
My favorite color is violet. Thank you ever so much.

ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:56 pm

If you decide to include some good angels, I would love to join~ :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:57 pm

May I reserve Guardian Angel 1 please? :)

Edit: Light blue

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Oh, right. My favourite colour (AND DAMMIT IT'S A COLOUR NOT A SHADE AND ALL YOU ART MAJORS CAN [DATA EXPUNGED]) is black/grey :) Sorry about missing that, when I posted my request it was quite late at night for me (I live in 'Straya).

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Whoops! Don't approve the profile named 'Caine Walker', approve 'Lucifer Walker', which will be uploaded momentarily. Accidentally hit 'submit' early... hate it when that happens.

EDIT: Alright, the full, completed profile is uploaded. Let me know what you think! I'm very proud of it, although I do accept that I have taken a lot of liberties with the Biblical canon for the sake of a good story. Still, there's a lot of authentic stuff in there, quite a bit of which is rather obscure. I'm an atheist myself, so my apologies if what I've written down offends anyone's religious sensibilities.

Oh, and as for why it's so different to the Bible - I've thought of an explanation. The Bible is basically history as written by the victors. There never was a serpent in the Garden of Eden - but making Lucifer responsible for the downfall of humanity is a great way to diminish his popularity.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Hey there!

Could I possibly reserve FC: Ian Somerhalder? I don't really have a favourite colour. I love purple, silver, red, blue-green and, to a certain extent, black.

Thank you!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:30 pm

I've got his personality and history done. I'm afraid my busy schedule had kept me off of the site and will do so for most of the weekend. Hopefully this isn't an inconvenience, I'm getting as much done as I can.

ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!