Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love, Anger, Sorrow (FULL!!!)

Love, Anger, Sorrow

a part of “Love, Anger, Sorrow (FULL!!!)”, a fictional universe by Miss_Dreamer.

6 friends that have been with each other through everything must face many more heartaches.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love, Anger, Sorrow (FULL!!!)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love, Anger, Sorrow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love, Anger, Sorrow"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Love, Anger, Sorrow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Can I please take girl one? Thanks! ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Just want to say. I took Ariana Grande and my secret is that I am a drug dealer. Can't wait for Characters!! XDD

Edit! Of course Horsey Girl!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:35 pm

May I reserve girl 3, please? :3 Also, are we allowed to change the FCs?

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:37 pm

You can have girl 3 and it depends on the FC you want.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Can I reserve guy 2, please? ^^

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Yes you can Shatari! What is your characters secret?

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:49 pm

*secret=is actually a very popular internet blogger though he keeps that fact to himself. No one knows about it save for his mother and father.

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:49 pm

That is an interesting secret. I approve of that.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Awesome! ^^ I'll have my character in either tonight or tomorrow. ^^

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:49 pm

She's done and put in. ^-^ Can't wait to read everyone else!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:55 pm

She is awesome Jynxii. Once we have our last boy(Logan Lerman) reserved I will say something about the plot and time setting. But until then you will have to let your imagination run wild.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingFi$h on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Hey May I reserve boy 3?
Fabulous, carry on

KingFi$h
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Yes you may KingFi$h!! OMG! Final reservation! We could start this soon!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:48 pm

AS PROMISED!! Every character has been reserved!!! Now I must establish some things.

First! I know I said is there last year in highschool and what not, but it is the summer of! So the summer before senior year. Since no one wants to roleplay through school. That is annoying and dumb.

Second! No one knows anyone elses secret unless the person specifically told you! There will be no 'miraculously' finding out. If the RPer allows people to know then you can start figuring things out. Or if the character tells you! I swear if I see this I will get angry. And I don't like being mad.

Third! The plot can really go in any direction, but I don't want to revolve around one person! Everyone has to be involved.

Fourth! Everyone is friends here. We all know each other. There can be best friends within the group, but everyone likes each other. So no...first greeting stuff.

I think this is it. Also I am open to plot twist and plot changes. Just tell me first.

OH WAIT! I will be without internet christmas eve! But I will be here tomorrow. not all night though. So if you need anything wait until I get back. I promise I didn't disappear. xD

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:23 am

Daisy is all finished up!!!
I look forward to starting! :D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Thank you, GM <3 I'm excited to see this start.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:07 pm

YAY!!!! EVERYONE HAS TURNED IN A CHARACTER! Each one is completed and I like them all. Thank you all for joining you have seriously made my day .I am so ridiculously happy. Now all I have to do is come up with the first post and then everything will be set in motion. Hopefully you read my other post in the OCC with the list of things. Please read them. It isn't up there for my health.

Alright so the post will be up either today or......christmas day....I have things going on and I won't have internet access for a while. But while I'm away you can discuss relationships and what not. So yea. Thanks again. Keep a look out for the first post.

POST IS UP!!!! YAY!! Everyone get to writing!!!

Also this is what my characters house looks like in case you were wondering.....
Belladona Magirce's House!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Wow.. Almost everyone has posted and it's not even the end of our first day. I have to admit- I'm impressed! Lol this is probably the fastest I've ever seen a role play get started... xD

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:45 pm

YAY! EVERYONE'S POST MADE ME SMILE! I would have replied earlier, but......I was away from internet. Which sucks. It always does. And you know what else sucks....I missed my best friend. He was online earlier, but now he isn't. Stupid dad. Taking me away from internet. Anyway! Now that everyone is together things can start happening. Of course no one has to stay together.

Also I usually don't post in the OOC that much it's just that I'm excited and I fee the need to annoy everyone with that excitement. xDD

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone and Happy Posting!!!!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!