Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Price of a Life

Character Relations

a part of “Price of a Life”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

"No matter how hard this world falls, we will not." 2061, the world has fallen and everything is now every man for himself. Win or lose. Kill or be killed. That's what we have fallen to. (One Role Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Price of a Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:43 pm

(Oh god guys, so sorry I disappeared on you all like that! My mistake! I forgot to announce that I was traveling for two weeks straight, so I don't get too much internet connection... )

Anyways, for those who are still here to stay... here we discuss any relationships or similarities between characters where you could link them from before the rp starts. There could be relationships, whether its friendships or romance, between characters before we start, or things such as sharing part of a past with another character. Etc. You all get the point.

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:54 pm

(No worries Fuyu, I think everyone is a bit less available with the holidays and all! Ehm, I'm quite new around here so I don't know how you guys normally do these things. Do we just talk about it? >_< Sorry if you had a format for it or whatever OTL )

Anyway, my character is rather grateful to Reina for letting her stay. Especially since she also got impromptu training (she had no former knowledge of, well, anything). She feels like she is in debt with FLAG and thus is very loyal to them. I imagine she is on good terms with most FLAG members, probably some idolization with Reina.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fallacywonderland
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:18 pm

(Aaaaaaaand I've finally come back! Vacation is finally over for me and I can get this thing started in a day or two!)

@Room
Yup! Sounds fine! I'm going to be starting with Lacrimose near one of the runied cities, probably near Flag's base so all stray characters can somehow fit in!

@Fall
Alrighty then! I'll make sure to take note of that when I get Reina's post in!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:44 pm

@Fuyu
Great, I'll find a way to get Cato there.

As for character relations, Cato hasn't met anyone yet, so I guess he doesn't have any.

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!