Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts: Adventures of the Next Generation

Hogwarts: Adventures of he Next Generation

a part of “Hogwarts: Adventures of the Next Generation”, a fictional universe by wilt.

What adventures are in store for the Golden Trio's children when they go to Hogwarts? Join in and find out!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: Adventures of the Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hogwarts: Adventures of he Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wilt on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hogwarts: Adventures of he Next Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wilt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts: Adventures of he Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:37 pm

May I reserve Lily Luna Potter please? :

edit: but could I change the claim to Sophie Turner? as she's an actual ginger.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:40 pm

May I reserve Roxanna Angelica Weasley?? :)

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:59 pm

May I reserve Fc Liz Gilles? :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleakThoughts on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Could I please reserve Albus Potter?
- Bleak Thoughts

BleakThoughts
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:21 pm

May I please reserve FC: Annasophia Robb?

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookiiie on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Can I reserve James Sirius Potter ?

Cookiiie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:51 pm

May I reserve FC Victoria Justice?
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wilt on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Sorella: Lily's all yours and yes you can change the face claim.
Miyer: Roxanne is yours!
dreammuffin: Yes, Liz is yours.
Bleakthoughts: Albous is yours (btw love your profile pic! :] )
Possibility: She's yours.
Cookiiie: Love your profile pick and He's yours!
youloveme?: She's all yours!

Note: You have three days from the day of your reservation to submit your character sheet.

wilt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Isn't Victoria justice and the role, Roxanne the same character? So you just gave the same part out to two different people...

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Quick question: Have the Malfoy's views changed much in regard to muggle borns and things of the like? I know that Draco made peace with Harry and the others and probably raised his children with a bit more tolerance than he had, but that kind of thing is inherently ingrained, so I was wondering about how their children would have grown up. I doubt they'd be super kind, but I also doubt they'd be evil death-eater material like Draco was. I don't think that Malfoy ego could vanish in one hundred, let alone 20 or so odd years.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wilt on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Oops! Sorella you are completely correct! Oh golly I'm so sorry, I posted that when I was really distracted and I guess I didn't proof read it! MY BAD! Miyer, I'm sorry but I feel like you could use more experience before you join in what will hopefully and quite possibly end up being an intense and complicated roleplay such as this :/ If you disagree with me, feel free to PM me and we can talk it out, but I have given youloveme? the reservation for the character. BUT if youloveme? does not submit a character sheet in three days, I will have to take away the reservation and then you may reapproach me about the role and quite possibly reserve the character.
So sorry for the mistake and thank you Sorella for pointing it out! ^_^
Looking forward to roleplaying with each and every one of you!
-wilt

wilt
Member for 11 years

Re: Hogwarts: Adventures of the Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wilt on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Possibility wrote:Quick question: Have the Malfoy's views changed much in regard to muggle borns and things of the like? I know that Draco made peace with Harry and the others and probably raised his children with a bit more tolerance than he had, but that kind of thing is inherently ingrained, so I was wondering about how their children would have grown up. I doubt they'd be super kind, but I also doubt they'd be evil death-eater material like Draco was. I don't think that Malfoy ego could vanish in one hundred, let alone 20 or so odd years.

Possibilty,

Great question! In the long run, it's up to the roleplayer portraying said Malfoy character when it comes to their tolerance for Muggle borns and such things. But, I would say that you are mostly correct with your assumption that Draco and Astoria (his wife as indicated by J.K. Rowling) would have raised their children with more toleranceif not respect for these things.

If you are, in fact, a potterhead and have gotten into all the head cannons and fanfiction affiliated with the series, you have probably noticed all the Dramione (Draco + Hermione) fanfiction and such things that are out there on the interweb. Now, these blogs and stories and such suggest that Draco has a soft spot for Hermione and therefore is not so awful and hateful towards Muggle borns as he acts. If you like this idea, by all means pursue it. If you don't like it though, don't.

Keep in mind though, that eventually someone will ask for the role of Scorpius, your character's older brother, and you will need to collaborate with that person about all of these things.

Whew, okay. That was a lot of typing. :P
Hope I answered your question.
-wilt

wilt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:32 pm

May I change my FC to Lily Collins? :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wilt on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:37 pm

dreammuffin,
Yep.
-wilt

P.S.
ANYONE CAN CHANGE THEIR FACE CLAIM, I ONLY PUT UP THE ONES I DID SO THAT EVER CHARACTER WOULD HAVE A FACE CLAIM THAT LOOKS SOME WHAT LIKE THE CHARACTER HAS BEEN DESCRIBED IN FANFICTION AND STUFF!

wilt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:43 pm

I've never... um.... read... -cough- Dramione fanfiction... I mean, I've never read any fanfiction at all! Yea, that's what I meant. Never... right. Never. (hahahaha I mean Dramione is the only fanfiction I read)

Though I've never really thought Draco to have any soft spot for muggle-borns because it doesn't make since with his upbringing. He's not exactly Snape. If the person who takes up Scorpius wants to be very muggle tolerant and respectful, then I'm flexible and can edit Gem as such.

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:39 pm

can I reserve emma stone?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wilt on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:20 am

jackrules158: Emma's all yours!
-wilt

wilt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Can I reserve Alex Pettyfer?

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wilt on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:50 pm

aurban16,
Yes! He's yours! You'll need to talk to Possibility since she plays Scorpius's little sister ^_^
-wilt

wilt
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!