Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

Question

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Question

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperChocoMilk on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Can somebody provide a summary of the most important things? I made my character just land out in the desert because I have no idea what is going on, or if any places have been destroyed or if any characters are dead. Just to some help as to what the situation of The Multiverse as it is right now. I don't want to make you guys go through every single piece of history created here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperChocoMilk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Question

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Sometimes you can just lurk in the OOC chat and get a general sense of what's going on. Another way is to scope out the latest activity, but here's a brief summary of the stuff I'm mildly interested in:

-Terra is getting ready to hold elections for parliament
-Ruula is organizing a space exploration program (ever tried going to space with Pokémon?)
-There was a shootout at the police station in Wing City involving demons
-A new drug on the black market called "Elysium" causes people with superpowers to literally explode as their powers go out of control (rumor has it that the HellHound brand of energy drinks has some of this stuff in it)
-Gambit's Bar is hiring for a big re-opening, under new management

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Hello, SuperChocoMilk!

Like QB said, you can just go to any area and figure out what's going on, however, what you truly need to know in the MV, since there's such a massive amount of activity, is what is immediately important to your character. Don't be afraid to come into the OOC chat and introduce yourself, ask around about things! Everyone is involved in different stuff so everyone'll have some different input to give you.
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperChocoMilk on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Alright, I guess I'll try out the chat! Thanks for the help!

SuperChocoMilk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Can someone help me?
I have tried to make a group tab for the Multiverse four times now and nothing is showing up. My character is ready and waiting for the tab to be ready so I can link him in and get some more info fleshed out for my race, but the site has been trolling be for seven days now. I have asked in chat and messaged one of the GMs, who by the way was no help and oblivious to the fact that he was a GM in the first place.

Is there anyone out there with the sense to help me figure this out, or did someone lock that section of the board and not tell anyone at all?

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!