Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Changelings

The Changelings

a part of “The Changelings”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

What will you do when the whole world is against you?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Changelings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Changelings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Changelings"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Changelings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:12 am

Some more info on what the species is like would be nice. Also, do you want us to make our own character skeleton? I'm interested in joining. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:16 am

I'm down, but I agree with Bri, like could i just shift into any animal, or an animal, or a total crazy supernatural animal? Idk, sorry if that's a bit rambly, i'm just spitballing.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:08 pm

I will join Skye!!

It will take me a few days to submit two characters.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Bri, I'm sorry I had a character skeleton I just don't know where it ran off to! I'll make a new one right away and Chaos, unfortunately it is stated in the rules that the animals have to be documented by scientists. So they have to exist already, that being said, that does not mean in the future we will not have dragons and thank you Maddie!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:13 pm

I sent in a character before the new CS went up sorry...
"There's a place inside my soul wrought with desire but you tell me to keep it under wraps you try to smother my fire, you want to keep me down well you can't cause I'm a fighter!"
~ Ali

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:36 am

I'd be interested in joining. However I'm not sure I can. If i do, I have a question. Must these "skin changers" be born as such or can they be genetically modified in a lab?
Love me or hate me, still an obsession!

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:41 am

@Ibbledibble, I think that it would be fine if one character was genetically modified in a lab. Would you like me to hold that place for you?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:14 am

Dyson is done. All Jenn needs is her Personality. and i havent even started on Jason. Honesty.. Love it.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:47 am

Yes, please! It would be amazing if you could. I'll be making two characters. Originally both of them were to be genetically modified (they're brother and sister) but if you prefer I will modify them so that only one of them is so. I appreciate it! :3

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:14 pm

Alright Ibbledibble that spot is saved for you and thank you Maddie.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:26 pm

All that i have to do now is Jenn's personality!

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 pm

May I join this roleplay? It looks very interesting and I would love to be apart of it :)
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 pm

@Avalon I apologize for denying your character, however I stated very clearly in the rules to choose one type of shifting ability; you chose all three.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:44 pm

I apologize for that, it was my mistake. I have fixed her though so she is now only one. I hope you like her better.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm

IM DONE FINALLY

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm

I'm done! <3 I apologize if they are a bit over the top or they have something not relavent to this RP, I've used these characters before however they were rejected. D: So if there is something you find wrong please notify me and I'll attempt to fix it to my best ability. Thanks! :3

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:39 pm

@Avalon, thank you I will review her profile again.

@Maddie, thank you!

@Ibbledibble, I absolutely adore Miku! She's always been my favorite Vocaloid. I love how you incorporated the tattoo :)

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Ibbledibble':
Could you possibly change your pictures? They are the same person I used for two of mine.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:31 pm

@Maddie: Actually Mikuo is none other then the fan created Mikuo Hatsune; Miku's male counter part and is not Kaito, the male vocaloid you used. As for Saphire is it alright with you if I keep her FC? After all I incorporated the images into my character sheet quite a lot. I wasn't sure if you'd mind or not so I decided to take the risk. I would usually gladly change it but in these circumstances I would prefer not to as, as I said earlier, her entire appearance is based off the images and she is supposed to look identical to her brother. (They were originally going to be twins but all the other guys were so much older I didn't want to make Mikuo 16.) I hope you understand. If you still have a problem I can see if I can find another vocaloid who is similar to the appearance I attempted to portray but it would be an inconvenience. (If you haven't noticed already, I prefer using vocaloids as well as using a consistent face claim.)
Thanks for voicing your concerns though, Maddie. Once again, hope you understand! :3

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!