Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Enchantedly ll Charmed

Enchantedly ll Charmed {alpha needed}

a part of “Enchantedly ll Charmed”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

An all Witch Academy opens in a forest guarded by werewolves...NOT JUST A ROMANCE RP like at all

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Enchantedly ll Charmed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Enchantedly ll Charmed {alpha needed}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:08 am

nchantedly harmed
⌈Open and accepting⌋

Tab Character Journals [url]IC[/url] Music

*when reserving please tell me which slot you want, the werewolves are numbered and the witches are organized by familiar

*Reservations do not mean you get the part, multiple people can reserve the same position, reserving a position just means I won't make a decision until everyone who has reserved is done with their profile in a reasonable amount of time.
Last edited by That One Guy on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Enchantedly ll Charmed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:17 am

Hi!
Can I reserve a Fox Familiar witch please?

Sorry about not editing this earlier - I posted this before you edited the post and then I had to go out.

Also, are the werewolves/witches restricted to one gender? Thank you
Last edited by Sanarith on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:46 am

please read all of the information before reserving thank you

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:48 am

Hi! I'm a bit scared after I saw your last message on the OOC- the main thing I saw was the message we have to put on the CS and a lot of information about the witches, including where you want their personalities to go :)

If I missed something, I apologize. But would it be fine if I reserve a witch character place with FC: mia wasikowska if that's possible with you? I really want to try out a female character for once hahaha
Thanks,
Aarondalea

Edit: Also, I wanted to ask if the witch I just reserved could be/have the spider familiar? (Actually, I would like a bit more information on this. Does it mean she can control all spiders, or that she has one spider? Thanks!)
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:28 am

Hello! ^^

This RP looks so interesting! I'd love to join!

May I reserve the Domestic Cat Familiar please? :3

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:07 am

Hello there, I'd love to reserve a witch; the owl familiar more specifically. I may also reserve a werewolf later on if I think I can handle it~

HOWL <3

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 am

Hello! I'd like to reserve the witch with the fox familiar?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:43 am

I'm nervous now too about reserving. The main thing to prove is that we write something on the bottom of our character sheets.. Right? I'm sorry if I'm going this wrong haha. I'm paranoid.

Anyhow, if I did do this right. Can I reserve the Rabbit Familiar? Please and thank you~

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:21 am

Good morning sunshines! I just needed you to tell me which character slot you wanted because I can't just reserve any old witch slot, they're organized by familiar lol. -and werewolves of course are organized by number

Alright I will reserve these slots, there is something I forgot to put up last night though and that is:

*Reservations do not mean you get the part, multiple people can reserve the same position, reserving a position just means I won't make a decision until everyone who has reserved is done with their profile in a reasonable amount of time.

Don't panic too much about it guys just make sure you give a good profile with an interesting character. I am working on my own and will be here to answer any questions you have. Also I need breakfast. Hmmmmmmmm, I'm gonna have eggs and bacon, I do love me some eggs and bacon in the morning. What about you guys? Is it even morning for you? lol

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 am

I'm in England so it's afternoon here. For dinner I'll probably have Lasagne. Hope you enjoy your bacon and eggs!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:29 am

Sanarith wrote:Hi!
Can I reserve a Fox Familiar witch with Amber Tamblyn as a FC please?

Sorry about not editing this earlier - I posted this before you edited the post and then I had to go out.

Also, are the werewolves/witches restricted to one gender? Thank you

ok and
yes they are, I stated in the intro that the academy was an all witch school, no warlocks- and to keep things even I would like for all of the werewolves to be boys

also you guys please keep in mind that all of our six witches are friends with one another, how close is up to you

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:32 am

Ah, good morning that one guy :)

I would like to ask if the RP will be set in modern times or a bit in the past? I'd like to know so I can pinpoint which gifs I can use and cannot use.
Thank you, and it's midnight over here, so I think I'll have to skip on the food...unless I decide against my current decision.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 am

Thank you! :'D

It's probably going to take me a couple days to finish my character. I'm going to try really hard on this CS...

Anyway,

Back here in Canada, it is just about 10:00 AM. I'll be making some eggs here pretty soon, as well. I don't know about the bacon (I don't like bacon. xD Something's wrong with me...) but I especially like my scrambled eggs on toast. :3

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:40 am

rp is set in modern times! but for decorative purposes you can use whatever gifs you want

don't like bacon?! um i'm sorry what planet did you come from? if i were a pig i'd be offended lol
(and that's fine sailortitan, so long as you get a WIP up by today)

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Can I reserve the fox familiar???

Howl

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 pm

sure, and this isn't the place you say howl btw you guys, it's in the app you gotta put it

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:34 pm

we do need some werewolves, hope someone comes along that's interested in playing one

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:58 pm

I'd love to take the spot for the Beta please? ^ ^
RENO
Image Image Image
"A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool."

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:51 pm

sure thing!
beta reserved

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:17 pm

I'd be happy to take Alpha wolf. One question though- what is the age range of the werewolves. Also, is it a magical transformation (So your clothes disappear and reappear as you change) or a physical transformation (Your clothes rip to shreds every time you change and when you change back you have no clothes).
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!