Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

House of the Rising Sun

House of the Rising Sun

a part of “House of the Rising Sun”, a fictional universe by ZoeBenson.

The House of the Rising Sun is an Academy for all kind of Supernatural creatures. Witches, Demons, Vampires, everyone coexist and learn how to become stronger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House of the Rising Sun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

House of the Rising Sun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeBenson on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "House of the Rising Sun"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZoeBenson
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: House of the Rising Sun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi there Miss Zoe! I would like: Luna | 16 years old | Cassandra best friend | In a relationship with Valerius | FC: Kaya Scodelario |

and

Scarlet | 18 years old | Astrid best friend | In a relationship with Dante| FC: Taylor Momsen | Open

OH and, may I change their names or is that permanent?
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Hey there ^_^ I was wondering if I could possibly reserve Pandora? I can get started soon on a character profile nd I might reserve another character as wel.... Not sure yet haha. Let me know if that's alright :)

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:06 am

Can I reserve Sara Paulson and change the FC to Charlize Theron?

spayce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeBenson on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:12 am

spayce wrote:Can I reserve Sara s Paulson and change the FC to Charlize Theron?
- Yes

TheUnnamedOne wrote:Hey there ^_^ I was wondering if I could possibly reserve Pandora? I can get started soon on a character profile nd I might reserve another character as wel.... Not sure yet haha. Let me know if that's alright :)

-K
- Sure It's reserved for you :3

ChaosxChild13 wrote:Hi there Miss Zoe! I would like: Luna | 16 years old | Cassandra best friend | In a relationship with Valerius | FC: Kaya Scodelario |

and

Scarlet | 18 years old | Astrid best friend | In a relationship with Dante| FC: Taylor Momsen | Open

OH and, may I change their names or is that permanent?
- The characters are yours and you can change the names if you wish :3

ZoeBenson
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:56 pm

May I please reserve Cassandra pretty please and thank you in advanced!

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeBenson on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:25 am

Paintpoint wrote:May I please reserve Cassandra pretty please and thank you in advanced!

Sure!

ZoeBenson
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Can I please reserve FC Andy Biersack :3
pwease and thank you!!! :D

I'll have him submitted either later on this evening or tomorrow.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:13 am

nevermind i give up my character slots, I was looking for a more literate rp

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeBenson on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:05 am

Nami L'Chi wrote:Can I please reserve FC Andy Biersack :3
pwease and thank you!!! :D

I'll have him submitted either later on this evening or tomorrow.

Sure, it's yours

ZoeBenson
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Would you think about remaking this RP with a little more back ground and story starter.

thegirl101
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeBenson on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:33 am

Yeah sure why not but like what?

ZoeBenson
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:43 pm

just add some story starter i like the idea but you need to add a little bit of a twist and my GF wanted to know if she could make her own PC

thegirl101
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeBenson on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Yeah, ofc she can

ZoeBenson
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!