Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force

a part of “Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force”, a fictional universe by Bradok187.

Join in on a new chapter of the Star Wars story set decades after the death of Darth Krayt. Will you help restore the Republic or see it fail as it tries to rebuild?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:41 pm

Hello. I'm interested but I do have a few questions.
1) How much are we expected to write and How often? 2) How much should we know before hand to understand. I'm guessing star wars knowledge from the movies isn't enough. Or is this mostly expanded universe jazz?
I'm very interested though. I wanted to get back on the site and I think this will make a nice start. I already have a character in mind as well.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:56 pm

As far as posting goes, it mostly just post at your leisure, but if you are involved in an event with other people you are expected to post at least once a day in order to keep it active.

The story starts about 70 years after the official canon universe has ended. Darth Krayt and all that are from the canon universe, but for this RP if you watched the movies then thats enough since its all original. If you have a vast knowledge of SW then great but it's not needed. All you need to know it the Jedi Order is reduced to less the 100 members, the Republic is gone but attempting to reformand the Sith have gone back into hiding.

Anymore questions just ask! I plan on adding a few more things and creating my Char within the next day. Once we get a few more people then ill start it up.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:33 am

I'll join tomorrow.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:26 am

Great I also have to create my character so take your time.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:14 am

I would like to join, and since you're a little undermanned in the character department I wouldn't mind doing two characters. The first character would be the Republic Army's liaison to the Jedi, and the second would be a Miralukan Jedi Knight or Master, I'm not sure which one I want yet, but I do know that I want him to have trained with the Luka Sene on Katarr... Let me know what you think.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:29 am

I think having someone from the Luka Sene in the order would make sense. Feel free to make a knight or Master since there are still spots open.

As for the republic soldier alt. Well i wanna limit the number of alts as much as possible. Most rps that I've seen fail on here are the ones that allow you to have as many alts as you want. While this seems trivial it actual causes problems when certain people go inactive due to the fact that once they do two or more characters have just dropped out of the RP. Why dont we give it a day or so and let me post a thread in Role Players Wanted. If we still dont have enough then you can make both. For now though just pick one please.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:42 am

Hi.
I wont claim that I know everything there is to know about Star Wars but I have seen all the films a few times! It is one of my favourites along with LOTR!

I quite like the idea of being a padawan or Sith Apprentice but where would you stand on either of these being female?

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:36 pm

Making a female is fine, in fact i would prefer it since most people will make males.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Okay Female it is. Do you have a preference for which side? Jedi's or Siths?

I will work on her tomorrow :P

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:13 pm

It's up to you however I think Tash may need a few Sith underlings lol.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:53 pm

Definitely lol.
"If people were rain, I was a drizzle, and she was a hurricane."
ImageImage

Tash
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WakaWaka on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Mm, I will probably put up a NFU Mando Merc.

EDIT: I will happily start under your employment Tash since you are a 'moderately wealthy' business woman.
As seen on SpaceBattles.

WakaWaka
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 pm

I updated the guide adding travel rules and the TALENT system overview.

@WakaWaka- Sounds good, once the first story arc has ended you may be able to start a mandolorian faction if you meet the requirements. I'll be adding faction details later assuming we get enough players.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evolutionofshadow on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:34 pm

i'm going to make a character for this, looks really interesting. probably a bounty hunter/privateer (maybe human, maybe nautolan), someone who has worked for both the sith and the jedi.

evolutionofshadow
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Can somebody copy and paste the character sheet? So my phone can get it.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Name:
Species:
Faction:
Skin:
Eyes:
Hair:
Distinguishing Marks:
Force Sensitive:

Lightsaber Forms: (If applies to your character)

Force Powers: (If applies to your character)

Skills:

Equipment:

Appearance:

Personality:

Biography:

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:40 am

@Wakawaka Sounds good man! : )

Tash
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:19 am

Hmm, the lack of Sith representation makes them a tempting group to join under...but there is also an apparent need for non Sensitive Senators in the like is also interesting.

I'd like to play both, but since I'm assuming only 1 is an option...which flag to fly under.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 pm

This is just a question, how many characters/writers are going to be needed before we start? I'm just really excited to be a part of a Star Wars RP set in one of the two best times in the lore (The first being the Jedi civil war).

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!