Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Catalyst

The Catalyst

a part of “The Catalyst”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

When a group of angels are in danger, Earth is the only place they can be safe. However, when the fallen angels discover them, the sleepy town of Riversdale is at risk of becoming a war ground.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Catalyst”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Catalyst

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Catalyst"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: The Catalyst

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Turn off the Lights!

Could I reserve FC Lucas Till?

Thanks Cat! ^-^
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Turn off the lights, please!

Can I please take FC: Britt Robertson?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Of course you can!

Why am I not surprised to see you here, Horseygirl? ;)

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:12 pm

Haha, I just adore all of your rps, love! ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:37 pm

This looks cool. :)

Can I please reserve the angel with the FC for Tay Jardine?

And Turn off the lights if you wish. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Well, that seems a very cool RP! I am seeing this turning into a tv series lol!

May I reserve FC: Olivia Wilde? It is the character I will mostly be good at it. Although, if needed I can take other characters if the RP will get stuck as people won't join.

Turn off the light, turn off the lights! *sings along*

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Sure thing! All angel roles are now filled. I'd love some of the human roles to be filled- just to clarify, they'll be dragged into the drama when their loved ones are in danger. I'd also love if one or two of the fallen angel roles could be filled.

@PRganergirl- Do you know said P!ATD song? 0_0

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:17 am

Mind if I reserve FC: Alex Gaskarth? Being a fallen angel seems cool. I can be creepy and ominous >:)
Oh Turn of the Lights *Fades into the shadows as lights flicker off*

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:17 am

Of course!

I'm hoping for maybe one or two more of the fallen angels and maybe two of the humans to be taken on before we start.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:02 am

Could I please reserve Emma Blackery? Also if it's possible to reserve two I could try my hand at a fallen angel. Zachary Quinto for the win. Please turn off the lights!

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:18 am

You can reserve as many as you like. Sure thing!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:11 am

Vivi and Jack are complete. Yay!

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:41 am

We currently have 6 accepted characters. There are a few still to be submitted.

Would anyone be up for taking on a human or fallen angel? I will be happy to take on one or the other.

UPDATE: We have one fallen angel reserved, still to be submitted. If they are still in, I'd be happy enough with 2 fallen angels. If they back out, I'd ideally like another fallen angel. We have 1 human taken and none reserved. If someone could take on FC: Dan Howell, then I'd be happy. We have 2 angels to be submitted. Horseygirl hasn't read the PM I sent her, so I'm guessing she's been busy. Starlight77 told me that they'd submit soon, that they're busy at the moment.

So, in short, the only character we only need at the moment is FC: Dan Howell. But if someone would take on either FC: Katie McGrath or FC: Taylor Swift, that would be lovely too.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi! As I say I can take another character when needed, I can take FC:Dan Howell please. Sorry I am not taking a fallen angel, I normally don't play evil people so it might be hard for me. I will submit the character on saturday.

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:12 pm

That's fine. We mightn't need another fallen angel anyway- and if we really need one, I'll take one on as a last resort.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Question. Do the fallen angles now exactly who all the special angels are?

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:59 am

They would. If nothing else, they'd be able to sense the power off of them. But they also would have been pointed out to them by their higher authorities.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Relationship thread is up. I'm hoping to maybe have the first post up tomorrow. It'll depend on if anyone gets their characters in/

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:28 am

POSTING IS OPEN.

However, I ask that you have your relations filled in and up to date before you post.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!