Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Liners

Red Liners

a part of “Red Liners”, a fictional universe by OldManPsycho.

After the CIA uncovered a devastating plot that would plunge the world back into the dark ages, an elite squad was hand picked to prevent the disaster of the century.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Liners”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Red Liners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:24 am

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay Red Liners

Welcome, and thank you for your interest. This RP will start with a seemingly simple mission, but things are never what they appear to be at first glance and soon all hell breaks loose.

Please take your time creating your character sheet, I didn't provide an outline because I wanted to see how much effort you as a player put into roleplays.

This is my first RP I created on this site, so be gentle, and if any experienced eyes happen to join, your constructive criticism help would be welcomed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Red Liners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:22 am

I finally posted the first post. Let's get this thing started!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:10 pm

This seems like it has a great deal of potential. I realize this has already started, but I don't suppose it could hurt to check. Are you still accepting characters?

If you are, I've had a few ideas for a character or two that I haven't found the opportunity to utilize in any other roleplay.

ABC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:27 am

Sorry, I just saw this right before going to bed.

Sure, send me your characters and we can think of a way to incorporate in. and thanks for your interest!

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Excellent, I should have them in sometime today. Also, thank you for having me.

EDIT
It might not be until tomorrow that I have my characters finished. I had some family matters to attend to, and it ended up taking a bit longer than expected. I also need to PM you about one of the characters, which I shall do as soon as I can get to a computer.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:09 am

Thats fine, take your time.

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Sorry I haven't sent in either of my characters. My internet is out due to a storm, and I'm only able to write this now from the wifi at a McDonald's. I'm terribly sorry about this. I’ll be back as soon as circumstances allow.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:15 pm

That sounds bad, I hope everything is okay.

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:43 pm

My internet is back. Sorry to have worried you, and also for holding you up. I should probably have clarified that.

The storm wasn't actually that bad, at least by my standards, but apparently no-one out here has any idea how or why weatherproofing is done. As a result, what shouldn't have taken the internet down at all ended up taking it down for several days.

Unfortunately my health seems to have withstood the elements about as well as my internet, and I'm now quite sick. I’ll get to a computer and finish my characters as soon as I can, but that might not be for a little while. As such, I don't want to keep you two waiting, so if you want to keep going I’ll understand, and we can probably think of a reason my characters are late to the party.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:47 am

I finally finished my first character. Sorry for the delay.

Also, I apologize for the likely poor quality of my character, I get the feeling that he is by no means my best work. Any suggestions for how to improve him would be greatly appreciated. As for his images, I really was drawing a blank as to who to use. If you happen to think of someone you think might fit him better, please let me know.

Finally, I'll PM you, OldManPsycho that is, tomorrow regarding my idea for my second character, as it's something that should be approved before I start creating it. For now though, I must be off to bed.

Thank you both very much for your patience.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:52 am

Interesting choice of FC, your character is great, but here's some more pics of him that might work for you...
you can resize larger pictures at picresize(.)com

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:40 am

I've finally finished Omega, and sent her in, but there appears to be some issue that causes the profile to appear blank once opened. I've tried editing it, but nothing appears to be wrong on that page. I think that it may be a temporary issue with the site, and that there isn't really anything I can do at the moment. If it hasn't fixed itself by morning, I'll re-send it.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:21 am

Fixed it. Apparently the site got confused when I used "Ω" for the name, rather than "Omega", so I had to switch. In retrospect though, that would have made her sort of difficult to tag in posts anyway. As always, if there's anything that can be done to improve the character, please let me know.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!