Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Clash of the Zodiac

Clash of the Zodiac [General OOC]

a part of “Clash of the Zodiac”, a fictional universe by QueenJen.

Seraphic Academy seems like the perfect place to learn Zodiac Magic. But Zodiac holders have powerful enemies…What happens when the school becomes a target? Will the first years be able to save themselves, and possibly the school?[WIP]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clash of the Zodiac”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Clash of the Zodiac [General OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:19 am

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Clash of the Zodiac"

Hey guys! Drop a line if you're interested in a character or have questions! (;
Last edited by QueenJen on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Clash of the Zodiac

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:43 am

Hey~ can I pretty please reserve Taurus?~ :3
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DestructiveGem on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:55 am

Hey! Would it be alright if I reserved Scorpio? ^^

You can break my soul,
take my life away,
beat me,
hurt me,
kill me.

But for the love of God
don’t touch them.

DestructiveGem
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:07 am

Hihi, I would like to reserve Gemini. Please and thank you! c:

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:10 am

Hi! I would like to reserve Leo, if probable.
Thanks!
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:58 pm

A promising roleplay! Buggered for inspiration at the moment, so I'm going to hold off on any reservations for now. Is that extra OOC topic for zodiac ability descriptions still forthcoming?

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Can I reserve Capricorn please? :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Hey guys thanks for being interested :D

You're all set up for reservations, try to get them in in 2 days or so :3 <3

@Seirei, thanks I sure hope its promising! I had that ability topic all typed up and forgot to save *rages* But I have a makeshift one up shortly. It's not nearly as informative as my other one, so if you have any questions feel free to ask !!

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Some daft bint just made two throwaway roleplays, bumping this one off the Newest Five list. You might want to make a thread over at Roleplayers Wanted to see if you can't reel in some more players.

(Reserving Pisces)

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:49 pm

I'll head on over to post something there as soon as I can, thanks for letting me know ^_^
And spot reserved!! :D

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Re: Clash of the Zodiac [General OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Submitted my Pisces character. I did some minor reorganisation on the sheet so it felt more logical to me, but the necessary information should be there. Let me know if anything seems... fishy.

Incidentally, my character was orphaned, and then adopted by a married pair of Zodiac gene researchers. (They're decent people, but quirky.) I imagine they could easily have adopted another one. If anyone feels like fleshing out the background together and making our characters adoptive siblings, I'd be up for that.

Also, Jen, mention was made of an academy uniform. Exactly once. Is there one?

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Moving things around is fine, honestly this is my first role-play that I've put together by myself and I had no idea what to put on the character sheet…..

And I totally forgot to add that, I'll stick the details under 'Character and World Information' in the intro. Students are allowed to change to casual wear after classes or on weekends so hopefully it doesn't effect anything in your character! Ill go approve it now btw ^_^

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello there, Jen! ^_^

I'd love to reserve the Cancer female role... if that is alright with you, ma'am. :D
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Great! I reserved it :D

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RjWaltz on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:32 pm

Hello. I would like to reserve the male Aries position.
“Sometimes, when you least expect it, you meet one of the most important people in your life in a random space and time. Looking back, it’s easy to spot ways in which you could have not ended up meeting them. Had I not decided to window shop for guitars at the exact moment that I did, I never would’ve met the amazing girl, and I would’ve missed out on an amazing life with her in it."
-Rusty, Connect
My Website

RjWaltz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:53 am

Reserved (:

Remember, it'd be super great for all you guys to at least have WIP's in by Monday, earlier if you can? If you need for time let me know (;

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:23 am

I put in a CS for Sagittarius, I hope you like him.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:06 am

I've submitted a CS for Aquarius :) I hope she's alright. This RP seems really good!

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:43 am

Fixed him up Jen!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Loving these characters - what a colorful bunch. I wonder if the Virgo role will be filled still...

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!