Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tsukiakari

Character Relationships

a part of “Tsukiakari”, a fictional universe by Sorararun.

Back in Edo Japan, there were demons, yōkai, gods, and humans who all live in the same world. But humans are useless. And the gods want them gone. In this time of tragedy, humans turn to one group; the Tsukiakari.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tsukiakari”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:27 am

[font=avenir light]On roomrider's request, here is a relationship thread! Keep in mind that some character may be completely new to Tsukiakari, while others could have joined hundreds of years ago (that is, if they're an odd race).

Code: Select all
[font=avenir light][center][img]Image%20of%20Name[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img]Image%20or%20Gif[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
Symbols
☠ | ♥ | ☯ | ☺

[hr][/hr]

[b]Hiruko[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]
[quote]Character's Thoughts[/quote]

[b]Mizuki Matsushita[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Kasumi[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Akiko[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Kiba Bayushi[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Zalenetsu[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Rin Fukushima[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Kichirou Matsumoto[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Kanika[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Naomi Asai[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Ankoku[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Kumorimaru[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]

[b]Tsukiko[/b]
[i]Symbol[/i]
[quote]Character's Thoughts[/quote][/font][/center][/font]
Last edited by Sorararun on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:53 am

Hiruko
"Curious and a tad bit anti-social."
Kichirou sees the spirit as a bit drawn back from interactions with him, but is interested in his behavior nonetheless. The spirits curiosity and actions tend to catch Kichirou's attention, mostly from the humor emitting from the spirits reactions.

Mizuki Matsushita
"Mood swings, multiple faces, all of that girl adolescence substance."
Kichirou finds that Mizuki is often tightly wound, and believes that she should relax every once in a while. The way she acts sort of sets him off at times as well. Not to the point of angering him, but it can be bothersome. He dislikes how she acts much more mature than her actual age, and how she changes moods in an instant.

Akiko Houzuki
"What is it? A male? A female? Both? I honestly really don't know anymore."
The controversy of Akiko's gender has left the concern of Kichirou. If it's a male, great. If it's a female, that's fine also. It's not like Kichirou's interested in...him or her.

Kiba Bayushi
"He's a nice person...don't think I'm going to say anything negative about him. I don't think that anyone would want to be on the business end of that buster blade.
Clumsy with words, a flirt with ladies, and a very formidable fighter. Kichirou doesn't mind the man's company, but in political or diplomatic situations, Kiba would be the last one he would choose to tag along. With the exception of being a guard of course.

Zalenetsu
”A very...interesting character, to say the least.”
Kichirou finds the demon a bit disturbing, not to mention strange. His many personalities and even his looks tell Kichirou to keep his distance.

Rin Fukushima
”I like her, I’ll admit that much. But if you think that I’m in love, you’re more than incorrect.
Kichirou is only attracted to Rin physically. He’s far from in love if it’s your concern. Although he does act a bit differently towards her.

Kanika
Not enough information

Naomi Asai
Not enough information

Ankoku
Not enough information

Kumorimaru
“He contains a sharp mind, not to mention a sharp tongue”
Kichirou’s thoughts on the demon are quite scattered. He admires him in a way for his exellent use of words and his intelligence. However, he also dislikes him for his hate of the world. Kumorimaru’s negativeness sometimes has an effect on Kichirou as well.

Tsukiko
“We are quite the foils, if I do say so myself.”
Tsukiko and Kichirou are almost precise foils. The spirit prefers to be independent, while Kichirou prefers to be in a group. Tsukiko is stubborn, honest, and harsh, while Kichirou is adaptive, dishonest, and easygoing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Symbols
☠ | ♥ | ☯ | ☺

Hiruko
"He's an odd spirit. I don't know him that much, mostly because he doesn't seem to interact with anyone for the majority of the time. Can't really give my opinion on him right now."

Kasumi
"It's really hard to tell if he..or she, is a male or a female. He continuously tells us that he's truly a boy but I find that extremely hard to believe. I guess only time will tell."

Akiko
"I don't have much of an opinion on him. He seems like a nice guy, so I guess that it would be nice to know him. At least I can distinguish his gender.."

Kiba Bayushi
"In all honesty, he looks and he acts like a complete blubbering idiot, I have no tolerance for people like him at all. This is possibly ironic coming from me, but he's too full of himself and needs to be taken down a notch. I like to keep him as far away from me as possible. I will admit that he's a good fighter though, but to me he's nothing more than just that."

Zalenetsu
"He's an interesting Demon to say at the least, I don't have any problems with him as of right now."

Rin Fukushima
"She looks nice, I've seen her before but I never had the chance to talk to her."

Kichirou Matsumoto
"I hate the fact that he's so lax with everything. Yes he still get's things done, but his easy-going personality just rubs me the wrong way. I'm quite aware of what he thinks of me and I can say the feelings mutual. I can also tell you for a fact that his persuasion won't work on me. At least he has the at least a shred of intelligence, that's the one thing that makes me want to not punch him once and a while."

Kanika
"WIP"

Naomi Asai
"WIP"

Ankoku
"WIP"

Kumorimaru
"He seems weird and his appearance is kinda of repelling to be honest. I don't have anything against him, he actually seems quite like my self. Maybe we could get along if I were to know him better?"

Tsukiko
"WIP"

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!