Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Eulogy for the Immortal

Eulogy for the Immortal

a part of “Eulogy for the Immortal”, a fictional universe by ~Evil Cream Puff~.

Forgotten gods walk amongst men. Will their efforts to preserve a dying world be enough to restore mankind's faith?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eulogy for the Immortal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Eulogy for the Immortal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Eulogy for the Immortal"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Eulogy for the Immortal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi, could you be more descriptive about the universe? I know there's a well established background but I'm unsure about what timeline is the universe set in now that the adventure is starting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:55 am

Yeah, sure. The world is sorta steampunk-inspired. Technology has made some great advances (ie. guns, airships and sea vessels, industrial cities, etc.) but has yet to fully impact the entire world. It's still common for people to carry swords (or other melee weapons) for protection, ride horses-drawn carriages or walk, etc. If you're familiar with the Final Fantasy series at all, I could compare it to Gaia from Final Fantasy IX or Ivalice from Final Fantasy Tactics and XII.

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:30 am

So I wasn't going to do it, I wasn't going to get super invested and pour my heart into a character until I got into an RP that was really rolling, but y'all have made me do it again.

I have so much love and hope for this rp. May the gods keep it from fizzling.

(P.S. this means us. We're the gods. Don't ruin it. This idea is awesome.)

aerineth
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Yesss. I'm so glad everyone is excited for this. Just waiting on one more person to finish their character and we'll start. :3

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:29 pm

Okay, we're just gonna start. The other character may join us eventually.

Also, on a side note, Genevieve's spell wears off the moment your character enters Kirlsa.

So with that, may this RP officially begin! I look forward to writing with you all. :D

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celsium on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:46 am

Oh man so many posts in one day, so much hype. I'm so excited for this story haha

Celsium
Member for 8 years
Author Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celsium on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:39 pm

This post was brought to you by my rusty german skills. Here's a translation because I feel google will be too literal for you:

A storm is rising and I am standing on deck
the sea breeze is tasting of rain,
the sky is stretching out it's hands
and I am setting my face against him.

Back to the sea...

Celsium
Member for 8 years
Author Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:29 pm

D'oh, I just noticed we have multiple locations. My post can probably be moved to the Kirlsa location and I'm not quite sure how to do that. I saw something that let me mark it to be moved but it didn't give me any options beyond that.

aerineth
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Yeah, I couldn't find the option at first either. I mostly just made the locations for reference purposes. I don't really mind where we post.

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:50 pm

I really like the collaboration with Celsia and Caedes. I'm guessing you guys are working it out via another format.

Are there other collaborations going on? I got the impression from the ad the group was actively discussing things, so I want to make sure I'm not incommunicado on anything.

aerineth
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:13 am

Sorta... Like, if a character should have prior knowledge of an event that is planned to happen, then we'll collaborate behind the scenes. But naw, that's pretty much it. I'll get to posting either today or tomorrow and hopefully narrow things down plot-wise.

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celsium on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Cae and I have been collaborating via other means, I'm not sure if rp gateway has private messaging but if so and you want to collab just throw me a message :)

Celsium
Member for 8 years
Author Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Finally, things are picking up! :3

So, for all the other characters who are in other areas of Kirlsa (Cae, Celsia, Kai...) your characters will soon be approached by hooded figures like with Hans and Mack. Their intent is to take your character inside the windmill in the center of town and they are willing to use moderate force to do so (ie. not KILL your character, but...yeah.) Feel free to control them in any way and react however you like. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:02 am

Clunky workboots, lifeless ponytail, even the way she walks is annoying. I'm dying! It's just too good. I hope you don't mind me coining a blasphemous idiom in your honor :D

aerineth
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Song of a Phoenix on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:17 pm

I am so super excited about this RP right now. I keep obsessively checking it, waiting for new posts. I hope I'm doing alright, it's been a long time since I've been in an RP. I'm super excited to see how all our characters interact and what happens.

But yeah, just wanted to say hi to everyone and I'm having a ton of fun!

Song of a Phoenix
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:06 pm

@aerineth: Omg, I love it. I laughed so hard. xD

@Phoenix: Glad you're having fun! I am too. I'm really excited to see where the roleplay takes us all. *feels* <3

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:11 am

OMG me too Phoenix. I am trying not to post too obnoxiously on the forums as I wait desperately for the next installment.... (Which includes yours btw, cuz you're doing well and awesome)

aerineth
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celsium on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:48 pm

My apologies for any errors in that post, i had to do all the formatting on my phone (blah). All these recent posts are making me so happy xD I need moooooaaaar!!

Celsium
Member for 8 years
Author Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Mon May 02, 2016 6:23 pm

Blahhh, I'm sorry for the dry spell in posts!! Dx

I've been busy and away from home for the past few days. I promise y'all, this isn't dead. >_<

I will get a new post up by tomorrow evening!!

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!