Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Destiny's Child

Destiny's Child

a part of “Destiny's Child”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

The worlds most feared pirate crew is out for blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Destiny's Child”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Destiny's Child

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Destiny's Child"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Destiny's Child

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:45 pm

This sounds really awesome!
I'd love to grab the Medic position. I don't know what my character's favourite colour would be....probably red. Planning on making him a bit of a sadist who loves his job too much, so that would be logical to me.

I also had an idea that they could possibly be from Drek, which would explain some of his more liberal methods with medicine and aid. Of course, if this isn't allowed for some reason, just tell me.

I know I don't have any characters up, but I've been on this site before. I had a profile a few years ago, and am just coming back now. Anyways, I'll submit a work in progress hopefully sometime...tomorrow? Later tomorrow? Whenever I have time, school's been a bit of a pain, haha.
Beware of he who took them
He goes by many names.
The Bogeyman, the Shadowed one,
but all are he, the same.

And if you take what is not yours
there can be no doubt
He'll stretch your skin until it snaps,
and all the blood drains out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:24 pm

The spot is all yours, it sounds like you have something really great in the works. If you need any help with anything, picture finding, history, then feel free to PM me!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:37 pm

I would love to play the second in command, I would think she would be from either Tsugitachi or Noade... Not sure yet. If this is ok of course...I will probably have my CS up soon.

Oh and Silver

I would kneel for him

SugarKane
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:37 am

Ooh Ooh Ooh! May I have the female cook plox? :3 Sorry I have no characters for you to look at but I can promise you I have experience on this website. I just tend to restart a lot.... Yeah I like fresh starts if I haven't been active for a while -3- I can get my character in tomorrow after school and stuffez. :) I have a great idea for her, her being the cook for the crew and all I would make her very OCD and motherly and stuff. ;)

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:44 am

Oh an color wise, I would say probably a light shade of blue, but that might change :D

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:29 am

I would like to reserve the explosive's expert male, and he'd probably really like the color red, or at least sort of...maroon. :) Thanks!
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:34 am

I would like to reserve the swabby. He'll probably be into brown.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:51 am

Wouldn't mind reserving the Navigator, if he's still available.

His favourite colour would be... atomic tangerine! And yes, that is a real colour. Check it!
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:08 am

May I reserve the Seamstress? For the colour, I need to find a suitable FC first, if you don't mind! Thank you~

EDIT; Decided for olive~

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Hm, for some reason I can't find the button to Private Message you. I thought it was on the profile, and I looked around forever. I don't know if I need to get a certain amount of posts or something before I message people? Anyways, figured I'd just post here.

I don't watch a lot of anime, and the ones that I have seen have characters that are...well, generally well known, so it'd feel a bit odd using one of them. I was wondering if perhaps you knew of some site that had a bunch of characters I could look at, or even pictures? Or maybe some characters you know of that would fit my description/ideas?

I don't want to bother you too much, but help would be appreciated.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:25 pm

You're probably not asking me but I recommend zerochan.net :) just use tinyurl or something because for some reason the pictures stop showing up on this website after a duration of time. :) but it has a lot of good anime pictures and characters!

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:39 pm

So I finished my character :)

SugarKane
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:41 pm

I found this a really helpful tip from someone in another RP. Might be helpful to you as well. :)

angelwolf123 wrote:I would recommend http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com, it's the database for anime characters. You can input what sort of appearance you're looking for, walla; faceclaim! That's if you're looking for gifs, though. Zerochan is the best for still images, but the site doesn't let you hotlink so you have to save and upload it to photobucket or something similar, and link it there.

EDIT: Also, my character's done, GM. Send any feedback you might have in a PM and stuff. x3

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Thank you both of you!

edit: I found such a perfect character!
Thank you again!

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Thank you so much everyone for reserving your spots and reading all the rules! I will try to respond to everyone, but if I miss someone don't be afraid to speak up!

@SilentHillAmusements, I use weheartit.com to find any pictures of anime characters I like. Animedatabase.com is a good place to start though if you need an FC. Do you have certain features in mind? I'd be glad to help.

@Byte, I will take a look!

@Sugarkane, I will take a look!

@Quelle, yes and I love your little dancing profile picture.

@MeowMeow, I think the question was for everyone. Protip, I can't rehost images from zerochan.net

@LeNarcissus, thank you.

@Aaron, thank you.

I think that's everyone

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:44 pm

I had certain features in mind, but I think I found someone that'll work. It's just such a shame, since there's not many gifs or images of him, even though I really think he fits the character.

So sadly, my form will not be as pretty as the others, filled with moving images and such...though I will try to spruce it up.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:47 pm

What's the name of the character? I would be happy to do some digging.

@Everyone, would you mind if I took the position of Captain as well? I didn't really want to be him, but I'm too excited to start this role play to wait any longer.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Well, I've gone on google, that zerochan site, and I don't really know how to work the anime character database one, but I tried, haha.

His name is Nagi Kengamine, I believe, and he fits my idea very well. Seems kind of light-hearted, but a bit unkempt, messy, and a bit dark as well. I want someone like that, with darker features, or just him in general, I suppose, haha.

If you know of any other characters that seem to share his hair colour/eye colour/and hair style, I'd be open to hearing those as well.

Oooh my gosh, and these forms are bothering me so much. So I figured out to use [right] and [left] to move things around, but getting it to be even is frustrating. I think I'll figure it out though, my W.I.P I submit soon just may be a mess, haha.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Last edited by Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!