Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Neverland's Fall

~Relationship Thread~

a part of “Neverland's Fall”, a fictional universe by Ever.

If you were given the opportunity to never grow up, would you take it..? Even if it meant leaving behind your entire world, everything you knew? Well, would you..?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neverland's Fall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

~Relationship Thread~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:38 am

So… to keep you guys both entertained and busy, here's a relationship thread~

Code: Select all
[center][img]Name%20Image[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[img]Gif%20Here[/img]
[font=font of choice][color=insert color][size=155]Role[/size][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[size=95]{Name}- {Race} - {Three Personality Traits}[/size]

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/center]

[center][size=110][color=insert color][u]Pirates[/u][/color][/size]

[size=90]✘ [color=insert color]Captain Hook[/color] ✘
.:. Insert Symbol .:.
[i]Thoughts[/i]

✘ [color=insert color]Second Mate {pending}[/color] ✘
[i]Thoughts[/i]

✘ [color=insert color]Scout[/color] ✘
[i]Thoughts[/i]

✘ [color=insert color]Soleil Ada[/color] ✘
[i]Thoughts[/i][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=110][color=insert color][u]Kingsley Siblings[/u][/color][/size]

[size=90]♗ [color=insert color]Joshua Kingsley[/color] ♗
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♗ [color=insert color]Eloise Kingsley[/color] ♗
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♗ [color=insert color]Callum Kingsley[/color] ♗
[i]Thoughts[/i][/size][/center][/font]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=110][color=insert color][u]Lost Children[/u][/color][/size]

[size=90]ღ  [color=insert color]Flint[/color] ღ
[i]Thoughts[/i]

ღ  [color=insert color]Fang[/color] ღ
[i]Thoughts[/i]

ღ  [color=insert color]Trees[/color] ღ
[i]Thoughts[/i]

ღ  [color=insert color]Ram[/color] ღ
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=110][color=insert color][u]Others[/u][/color][/size]

[size=90]☯ [color=insert color]Sora Aerlyn[/color] ☯
[i]Thoughts[/i]

☯ [color=insert color]Luna Lockheart[/color] ☯
[i]Thoughts[/i]

☯ [color=insert color]Nereus[/color] ☯
[i]Thoughts[/i]

☯ [color=insert color]Nila[/color] ☯
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=110][color=insert color][u]Nonofficial King[/u][/color][/size]

[size=95]♔ [color=insert color]Peter Pan[/color] ♔

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: ~Relationship Thread~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:07 am

Eldest Kingsley Child

{Joshua V. Kingsley}- {Children of the Sea} - {Calm | Intelligent | Protective}

♥ = Romantic Interest/Family || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Pirates

Captain Hook
.:. ☠ | ◑ .:.
"I believe that, if the time calls for it, I could play Hook off against Pan to escape this weird realm they call 'Neverland'- but if his stares towards my sister turns more daring that it already is..."

Second Mate {pending}
Thoughts

Scout
Thoughts

Soleil Ada
Thoughts

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
.:. ◑ .:.
“I am who I am. Or whom I hope I am.”

Eloise Kingsley
.:. ♥ .:.
“My little sister- Princess of the Kingsley family. She is one of the two main reasons why I still remain in Neverland.”

Callum Kingsley
.:. ♥.:.
“My younger little brother, Cal. He’s a nice young lad, and, really, I can see many great things in front of him. He is the one of the two main reasons why I still remain in Neverland.”

Lost Children

Flint
"He seems nice enough- though really, I don't have much to base my thoughts off of. I just hope that I never get on his bad side, and he mine, for I believe that if we do try...we might make friends- or, well, time will tell. But, well, some say that opposites attract, and Flint is extremely similar to myself, or so I suppose. Probably we wouldn't get along well if we knew one another- then thank God the two of us are but acquaintances currently."

Fang
Thoughts

Trees
Thoughts

Ram
Thoughts

Others

Sora Aerlyn
.:. ◑ | ☠ .:.
"I have noticed her hostile gazes and her reverent gazes towards my little sister. If she treats Eloise well enough, fine, I will not harm her. If her allegiance towards my sister does waver...well, just by watching Sora, I can tell that it won't."

Luna Lockheart
.:. ☺ .:.
"I think of her as a little fairy- one of the few people in Neverland that hasn't got their eyes on my siblings and I. For that, I thank her, though really...how old is she?"

Nereus
Thoughts

Nila
Thoughts

Nonofficial King

Peter Pan
“He is the ‘King’ of Neverland- the one that brought us here, and has been our protective shield ever since. I cannot say I like him, but I have a fair reason to feel not so friendly towards this… Peter Pan. Especially since it feels as if he has his eyes on my sister.”
Last edited by aarondalea on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:31 pm

*Wow, look who doesn't have a gif*
Captain of the Pirates

{Hook}- {Mesmer} - {Prideful | Sarcastic | Dark}

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Pirates

Captain Hook
'Who, me? Well, what should I say? I'm too prideful to point out my flaws, so I won't, and if I dare to go flaunting around my better qualities I'm certain you'd get bored easily. To summarize my opinion of myself though, I'd have to say that I really don't care. I've done bad things and good things, and for that, I'm between black and white. Too bad the rest of the world sees me to be a villain. Not that I care though.'

Second Mate {pending}
Thoughts

Scout
.:. ☺ ☺ ☺ .:.
'If I had to be honest, the first time I met her, she was definitely one with a sharp tongue. Back then, I wasn't fond of people like that. They were always hard to deal with and talk to, and for a woman, that was never a quality I was fond of. Although, I supposed over the years I began to take a liking to such a harsh person. Who knows? Maybe I've seen too many dull and boring women back on land that a change wasn't too bad. Even if she doesn't open up, I have to say I'm quite fond her.'

Soleil Ada
Thoughts

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
.:. ◑ / ☠ .:.
Thoughts

Eloise Kingsley
.:. ☠ / ◑ / ☺ / ♥ .:.
'I think I could care less about who she is, or her motives, or her family. She could have been fine, left alone by me and my crew, but unfortunately, she appears to be precious to that Peter... I could use her against him to my own advantage and get him on his knees. Mmm... but she's not bad looking. Maybe I'll take advantage of that myself in the mean time. Err... Just kidding. Ah dear, that was a bad joke. Too bad she's such a nice girl. If she wasn't who she is, I would have taken her in like the others.'

Callum Kingsley
.:. ◑ / ☠ .:.
Thoughts

Lost Children

Flint
.:. ☠ ☠ .:.
'We used to be comrades back in the day, when I was still an innocent child, and when I thought Peter was a good person. Apparently, I was wrong. We were never friends, and now, we're enemies. I could care less if he died. Besides, he's another important pawn of Peter's, right? Why not get rid of him? That'll lead the rest of the Lost Children into despair and I'll no longer have any worries in the world... right?'

Fang
.:. ☠ .:.
Thoughts

Trees
Thoughts

Ram
Thoughts

Others

Sora Aerlyn
.:. ☯ .:.
Thoughts

Luna Lockheart
Thoughts

Nereus
Thoughts

Nila
Thoughts

Nonofficial King

Peter Pan
.:. ☠ ☠ ☠ .:.
'...That damn bastard. He's the one who removed my arm and took it from me. I'd kill him, no matter the cost. I don't care if the rest of Neverland sees me as a bad guy, or if everyone tries to hunt me, because all I want is his head. One of these days, I'll find him and kill him with my very own hands and take revenge for what he took from me.'
Last edited by Sorararun on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:37 pm

The Middle-Aged Kingsley Sibling

{Eloise Kingsley}- {Children of the Woods} - {Free-Spirited | Imaginative | Curious }

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies || ✪ = Family

Pirates

Captain Hook
.:. ☺ | ◑ | ♥.:.
Despite what the other Lost Children and Pan say about him, I can't bring myself to hate Hook.. and I don't think I ever could. First off, he is a pirate…. aka one of my childhood heroes! Everything about them, from their lifestyle to their freedom, have always intrigued me. In fact, I always wanted to be one! And now you are telling me that I should hate what I grew up adoring and daydreaming about? Rubbish. Secondly, he can't be a cold-hearted bastard like everyone thinks without having some type of injustice delivered onto him from the past. It's people that judge a book from a cover, a book like Hook, that pisses me off the most. Everyone deserves a second chance, and, even more importantly, everyone deserves someone who will take the time to understand. I had someone like that and I think it's only fair if Hook has someone similar..and I'm willing to be that person for him. On a side note, he's actually really handsome…especially his eyes… definitely not at all like the rugged Captains I used to describe to my brothers… even if he is missing an arm. In fact, I think he looks better without it~ I-I mean..! I- i-ignore that!!I didn't- I don't know why I said that! Ugh…! P-point is; Hook is my friend-! And I'm not abandoning him for anything!

Lucifer
Thoughts

Scout
Thoughts

Soleil Ada
Thoughts

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
.:.✪ .:.
Thoughts

Eloise Kingsley
Thoughts

Callum Kingsley
.:. ✪ | ☺ | ☺ .:.
Callum…? I guess you could say that he and I are closer than I am to Josh… *cough* And, sometimes, I regret we are.. oh? You think I'm being harsh? Just you wait-! *cough* Undeniably, he is a little brat, purposefully teasing me just to get me to explode, blush, and whatnot. Claims it's "cute" and "entertaining." Yeah.. uh huh..I'll show you 'cute' and 'entertaining' when I throw you in the stream next time-! Not to mention he is always getting into my sweet stash- I hide that stuff on purpose, you know!? How do you keep finding it, you little weasel!? How?! *insert heavy groan* Sometimes…I just- Oh wait, I haven't ranted about that part yet. He dresses me up. Yeah, that's right. Like I'm a 'Barbie Doll'. See these clothes I'm wearing? And how my hair is done? All courtesy of that little twit. And can I say no? Well… I could…but have you seen his puppy dog eyes!? Then he adds this little whimper about how "my figure is just perfect" and "I'm his perfect model"-! Something that innocent and influential shouldn't have been given to that little imp!! However, as much as I complain, I really do adore my younger brother and I know, for a fact, I would be willing to do anything for him. And he's not all bad, once you get to know him….OI! COME BACK HERE WITH MY LOLLIES, DAMN IT! CALLUM!!

Lost Children

Flint
Yeah, I know he thinks I'm annoying. And yes, I do know he often gives me the slip…and I'm stupid enough to fall for his excuses 80% of the time…BUT that doesn't keep me away. This kid [can I really say that despite him being older than me?] is practically magic! Have you ever watched him work?! Tinkering around and whatnot…it's entrancing the way he can fix practically anything-! His shop always makes me want to paw everything in there…. all shiny and whatnot…. C-crap-! I'm trailing off again…ergh….where was I? O-oh right! He's pretty cool at times, tolerating my questions and being the big brother to the other Lost Children, and I respect him at those times. But, during other moments, I just want to shove him in the lake.

Fang
Thoughts

Trees
Thoughts

Ram
.:. ☺ | ☺ | ☺.:.
Ram… she reminds me so much of Violet, it's almost scary. With her daredevil qualities and her playful nature.. I can't help but become attached to her. Plus, we are the only females in this little 'Lost Children' gang… we kinda can't help but naturally gravitate towards one another and become allies. However, she isn't like the usual girls, you know, the ones obsessed with makeup and how they look? Instead, she's a rather large tomboy, one that likes the outdoors and 'unlady like' activities… perhaps that's why I like her so much? I wonder if she could teach me a few new tricks…? In any case, when it comes down to it, she's a truly an enjoyable person who has her heart in the right place, one that isn't afraid to sacrifice things.

Others

Sora Aerlyn
Thoughts

Luna Lockheart
Thoughts

Nereus
Thoughts

Nila
Thoughts

Nonofficial King

Peter Pan
Thoughts
Last edited by Ever on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Role

{Ram}- {?Human?} - {Daring | Teasing | Protective}

Pirates

Captain Hook
'Honestly... I hate him. I do. Mostly because it's like a natural instinct. He raids other ships, he's killed people, and he's trying to kill Peter right now. That alone should be enough of a reason to hate someone. Peter Pan is a leader, our leader, and if someone poses a threat to him, he poses a threat to all of us, and if given the chance, I would take him out without a single second though.'

Second Mate {pending}
Thoughts

Scout
Thoughts

Soleil Ada
.:. ☠ / ◑ / ☺ .:.
'She's with Hook. I can't forgive her for that mistake. However... Well... She's really pretty. I think she is. And cool too. Maybe.... Maybe if we weren't on opposing sides, we could have known each other and become friends? But whenever I think that... I can't help but get this feeling that tells me that actually already did meet, a long time ago...

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
.:. ◑ / ☺ .:.
Thoughts

Eloise Kingsley
'I've been surrounded by guys my whole entire life. Hell, its been a while since I've ever seen another female for a long time. Until now! Hah! Finally, another girl! Well, I admit I'm never the move feminine and prettiest girl out there like Eloise is, but she's a fun person! Ah... Have I been looking forward to having an actual female friend... Thank god she's come along. Well, I don't want to get along with her just because she's a girl, but she does seem like a really nice person, honestly.'

Callum Kingsley
.:. ◑ / ☺ .:.
Thoughts

Lost Children

Flint
'Ah yes, our leader. Sorry to group you two together, but while he is our leader, he isn't Peter. I can't accept him to be the highest of the highest, but I can accept him as our leader. He's just a kid like the rest of us, or at least, he looks like one. Still, he's sometimes a little annoying because he's smart. Well, I guess I can deal with that for the rest of eternity, seeing how we're all family.'

Fang
.:. ☺ ☺ / ♥.:.
'Fang's a pretty cool guy. He's not obnoxious, like my brother, which is good because Im definitely lecturing him with his monkey attitude. I do have to lecture him on his attitude though; remember that you can't keep on cursing like that everyday! So reckless.... Oh, but there's this weird feeling I get, like I've seen him from somewhere before... Ah, it's probably just me going insane as usual.'

Trees
'Heh. Monkey. He's my little brother, and I love him with all my heart, but don't tell him that. I enjoy making him embarrassed since he's such a kid! Even if he is the older twin... I find him fun to tease and make fun of, of course, in a friendly way. Sometimes we'll get into tiny little argues, seeing how we are siblings, but I know he's a good kid, and people should recognize him for that.'

Ram
'I like myself, honestly. I know I have my flaws, and I know that I'm not always a good person, but who is? At least I acknowledge these things. I know many things about people that can come out in the darkest times, but even so, that doesn't make them a bad person. Just like me. I've done a lot of bad things to, but who doesn't? For that reason, I don't hate myself like many people do, and I'd rather focus on the good rather than the bad.'

Others

Sora Aerlyn
Thoughts

Luna Lockheart
Thoughts

Nereus
Thoughts

Nila
Thoughts

Nonofficial King

Peter Pan
'Peter! Yes! Hopefully this doesn't come out to be weird... but sometimes I imagine Peter to be sort of a father, even though he only looks a few years older than the rest of us. That, or he's like another brother of mine, besides Trees. Nevertheless, he's like family, and our supreme leader, but a good leader, one that all of us can trust and believe in. I'll follow his word without question.'
Last edited by Sorararun on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfamousParadox on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:59 pm

The Lost Children, Second in Command
Human - Guarded || Clever || Protective

Pirates

Captain Hook
"I regret to say I ever considered him my friend. This arrogant fool doesn't understand how much suffering he has caused. There are very few people you can trust here in Neverland, least of all Pirates, and this bastard had to join them. He left with no explanation. I can't even begin to explain the hatred I feel for him. However, and as hard as this is for me to admit, I would never wish death upon him; I wouldn't wish death upon anyone. -- I've occasionally scouted the areas near pirate ships since then, but I haven't seen him since he left all those years ago. With all the rumors and stories, I know he's out there... Why am I so bent on finding him?"

Lucifer
"As one of Hook's crew, I will already say I don't like him. I will acknowledge that some Second-in-Commands are not suited for the top job of a leader. However, there are commonalities: ability to make decisions, potential to be fair and kind to people, intelligence, ability to cooperate, self- and other awareness, and understanding strengths, as well as the tendency to show great care for subordinates and do anything to protect them. I know this applies to me, and I'm certain it would apply to Lucifer. Perhaps if circumstances were different, we would have more in common than I'd care to admit."

Scout
"I have heard more than enough stories about her. She is everything I would expect from a woman who keeps the company of pirates, not for their entertainment, but as one of them. I doubt we would ever get along, even under neutral circumstances. I've gathered that she is stubborn, strong, and downright psychotic. She is an opponent I will not soon forget."

Soleil Ada
"It both does and does not surprise me that Hook would keep more women around him. However, Soleil seems much more delicate than the others. I do not mean weak, but she is unlike the what I would expect from a pirate woman... She reminds me of an older sister, as though she has someone to care and fight for."

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
.:. ◑ | ☺ .:.
"I don't particularly like him, probably due to the annoying way he gets when he believes himself to be right, which always seems to be the case. Then again, I don't particularly dislike him. However, I do have a great amount of respect for him. I can see how much he values his siblings. That desire to protect, even to sacrifice everything for, what he holds most dear isn't easy to hide. In that, we are quite the same.

Eloise Kingsley
"Many say she's a very pretty and attractive girl, and I agree, but those favorable attributes are obliterated by the fact that she doesn't know when to shut up. She just keeps talking and talking and talking, asking repeated, stupid questions. It's like she grew up under a rock. Thankfully, she's absent-minded enough I can easily trick her and get her to leave me alone or buy time to sneak off... Hell, she's annoying."

Callum Kingsley
"It's not that I don't like the kid, it's that I already have my fair share of children that I'm responsible for (thanks to Pan). He's quite a brat and doesn't seem like he would ever 'play nicely with the other kids'. Nonetheless, I'll give him some credit in saying that he is more devious that I would expect for his age."

Lost Children

Flint
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do... I like solitude. It is when I truly hear and speak my natural mind, and out comes my most stupid self as well as my most intelligent self. It is when I realize who I am and the extents of the good and the evils which I am capable of."

Fang
"How can I describe my thoughts for Fang... it is like waking up in the morning by having water thrown in your face and then going to sleep at night feeling safe and secure. Kind of bitter sweet isn't it? I dare to say I think of him as a brother. He tends to do hurtful things, fight more, say mean things and get everyone and himself in lots of trouble. Although I never know when he speaks the truth, I can at least rely on him to do his part in protecting the Lost Children. No matter what, when someone is needed to come to the defense - rest assure that he will be there."

Trees
"Likeable, good nature kid, but doesn't really know his place. He has some impressive abilities and I'd say he was made to be a Lost Boy, but he's lacking in a specific area; if he had the ability to be in charge, I'd gladly let him take my position, but his rambling and impulsiveness could put the group in serious danger if he was. He's like the classic annoying little brother that you can't help but care for. Although, his interest in campfires I find to be a inconvenience, but the rest of the group likes them, so..."

Ram
"I know she doesn't it like it when Pan leaves, for whatever reason, because that means I'm the one left in charge. She admires Pan far too much to ever consider me her leader. Not that I blame her, I don't want to be the leader either. That aside, we're still this little misfit band of Lost Children and I do admire her for being able to put up with all the boys. She's become like the older sister of the group, at least, she acts that way."

Others

Sora Aerlyn
"This faery hasn't done any real harm to me. However, I'm fairly certain she's the one that has been sneaking away with some of my tools and equipment while I work, always seeming to take the shiniest things. Either I'm able to work without them, or she completely ruins my projects. It's so aggravating. I want my stuff back and need to find her little hide out where she stashes it. Maybe next time I'll set a trap for her..."

Luna Lockheart
"The evasive Child of the Moon... I don't even know her name. I actually don't know anything about her. I believe I've only ever seen her a couple of times; whether during the time I wanders the mountains, or a rare time when she came close to the Lost Children's hideout. I can't be certain she's real or just an illusive mind trick. I believe she is real though. Something about the mystery that surrounds her, I can't quite explain... I want to find her."

Nereus
Thoughts

Nila
Thoughts

Non-official King

Peter Pan
.:. ◑ | ☺ .:.
"The fool that first brought me to Neverland, I don't even know how many years ago. I cannot say whether it was the best or worst thing to happen in my life, only time will tell... I honestly haven't spent much time with him. I see the other Lost Children more often that I do him. At least, that's the way it seems to be now. Either he's away, or I'm away. We're rarely together with the group at the same time. I guess that makes me a good replacement while he's gone."

Last edited by InfamousParadox on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:31 am, edited 9 times in total.

InfamousParadox
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Role

{Sora Aerlyn}- {Faery} - {FIERCE | INDEPENDENT | LOYAL}

Pirates

Captain Hook
.:. ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ .:.
"Trusting him has been my greatest regret. Hook is without reason. He is cruel, conniving and his acts instil nothing but disgust and rage - rage so molten and devastating I fear I might go blind with it. When he stole the Heiress from her home, he stole my sister and with that any semblance of faith or trust I had left. If I am certain of only two things, it is this: that I will find him, and that I will kill him."

Second Mate {pending}
Thoughts

Scout
"Had she not been so ludicrous as to join the pirate, we might have gotten along. It can be argued that she is in some ways like myself, but there is a stark and looming wall that separates us, and that is our decisions. There are no innocents aboard Hook's ship and any who would rob a new wing from her bud is my enemy. She is crude and certainly as cruel as Hook. It matters not that I respect her determination or her ferocity because given the chance, I would abandon her corpse beside her Captain's."

Soleil Ada
"Any who would work for Hook to steal new wings from their buds is an enemy of the Fae. There are no innocents aboard Hook's ship."

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
.:. ☠ ◑ ☠ .:.
"I am grateful that he has protected the Heiress for so long. His performance and careful determination is admirable but I fear he plants dangerous thoughts in the Heir's head. He is highly calculative and his strengths are my weaknesses. He must be watched and approached with supreme care. Better yet, he should simply disappear from my Lady's life. His time with her is done, now she must perform her duty and that cannot be done from this 'England.' He will not take away what I have sought so long. I will ensure this even if it means I must remove him from existence myself. Whatever it takes is what I will do. "

Eloise Kingsley
.:. ★ .:.
"It is not my place to have any thoughts or feelings for my Heir beyond that of duty. My needs are second to her wants, my love second to my loyalty and my life second to the Heir's. I was born for an immortal life of eternal servitude and I will live it to the best of my ability. I have failed her once, I will not fail her again."

Callum Kingsley
"He reminds me of the deers in the forests with his wide eyes and small stature. His presence is comforting, unlike that of most people's. He does not unnerve me as others do and I feel no threat from him. He is a cute animal and I love cute animals."

Lost Children

Flint
"Most of my home's interior is made up of the human boy's forgotten silver. He is a very wasteful man and tosses his treasure everywhere, leaving them sprawled around his home. His attention shifts from one shiny thing to another, discarding this and that on floors and slabs. He has a particular disdain for these small, pointy and shiny objects that sit like cones with a twirling base which he shoves into holes. I tug them out and use them for something useful instead. He wears a marvellous crown that catches the light and magnifies it, making it burn and shine. It is wasted on him and I want it desperately. But know that I do not steal, I merely liberate."

Fang
Thoughts

Trees
Thoughts

Ram
Thoughts
[/font]

Others

Sora Aerlyn
Thoughts

Luna Lockheart
"I heard rumours of a Seeress and hoped that she might lead me to the Heir. Alas, she did not. Asking for the aid of a Child of the Moon is blasphemy amongst the Faeries but I never cared much for rules anyway. I have seen very little of the girl since I asked for her aid. If I were more egotistical, I might even say that she is purposefully avoiding me. Why, I cannot imagine, but it is for the better, I suppose. We were made and bred to be enemies. Yet because our brief relationship offends the Fae, I find myself open to her presence. There is little I love more than infuriating my supposed brothers and sisters. Luna Lockheart is unlike any other Moon Child I have encountered though. Honestly, she is more Fae than I will ever be - thank the stars."

Nereus
.:. ♥ ☺ ☠ .:.
"'Friend' might be too strong of a word as we are not in a relationship. It is a dictatorship. He has saved me more times and in more ways than I care to count, but all without my consent. I believe he does so simply because of his supreme boredom. We have known one another since I was a new wing and despite the animosity between the Children of the Woods and Sea, I have no desire to gut him. Most of the time. Nereus is a fool, but he is my fool."

Nila
Thoughts
[/font]

Nonofficial King

Peter Pan
Thoughts
[/font]
Last edited by Layla on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:35 am

Member of the Pirates

{Scout}- {Human} - {Tough, Ill tempered, and Conniving}

Pirates

Captain Hook
.:. ☺|☺ .:.
"Cheers, lover boy. Drinks all around for the great captain."

Lucifer
.:. ☺ |◑ {♥ ?!?!?!}.:.
Thoughts

Scout
"What about me? I do what I have to to keep Roan safe, no matter the cost."

Roan
.:.☺|☺| ☠ .:.
"He's my goddamn brother. What else do you need to fucking know?"

Soleil Ada
"She's one of my mates, meaning she is one of my allies."

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
.:. ☠ | ◑.:.
"He came from the same gene pool as that little boy and that ditsy girl, meaning he's already on thin ice with me."

Eloise Kingsley
"Oh, the blonde girl. Right. If I end up shot in the foot or leg and she ends up missing, tell lover boy I had nothing to do with it."

Callum Kingsley
"Little boy, did you know I have curves that could snap you in half? Just stay away from me."

Lost Children

Flint
.:. ☠ | ☠ .:.
"Is he attractive, sure why not? Do I like him? Do I want to be his friend? Hell no, if I have anything to do with he'll be buried next to that little pest, Peter Pan."

Fang
Thoughts

Trees
"Go lost child, get lost. Away from me."

Ram
"You like and are friends with Peter Pan, meaning if you get in the way. You're life will also be put to an end."

Others

Sora Aerlyn
.:. ☠ | ☠ .:.
"You think you scare me? I could blow you away if I wanted to."

Luna Lockheart
.:. .:.
Thoughts

Nereus
Thoughts

Nila
"...Who?..."

Nonofficial King

Peter Pan
.:. ☠ | ☠ | ☠ .:.
"I am not after you because of Hook. I am after for my own personal satisfaction and seeing you dead will just be yet another star on my wall."
Last edited by .euphoria. on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am

Child of the Moon

{Luna Lockhart}- {Child of the Moon} - {Elusive, Curious, Naive}

Pirates

Captain Hook
Thoughts

Second Mate {pending}
Thoughts

Scout
Thoughts

Soleil Ada
Thoughts

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
.:. ☺ ☺ .:.
"Out of the three siblings I have seen, the older Kingsley child appeared the kindest. Perhaps it's the way he takes care of his siblings. The trust he places in them, and them in him. Gazes as pure as the moonlight, and gentle words spoken to his sister and brother. How I long for such forms of love and care. Yet, it takes comfort to watch from afar, to witness what others speak of as familial love."

Eloise Kingsley
Thoughts

Callum Kingsley
Thoughts

Lost Children

Flint
.:. ☺ ♥? .:.
"Who is he? And why does his gaze seem so comforting? If I still trusted, I might have approached him. Yet, all I can do is watch from the shadows. Oh, how pathetic. But... What is there to do? Perhaps it's better that he doubts my existence. Besides, what is there to gain by speaking to him? I'll ultimately have to leave. Company is never something for me. Yet, I want to find him again, but curiosity has not always done me justice. How cruel..."

Fang
Thoughts

Trees
Thoughts

Ram
Thoughts

Others

Sora Aerlyn
.:. ◑ ☠ ?.:.
"She came to me... Long ago. I'm at a loss of how she found me, but she had a simple request, to find the person she claimed to be the "Heiress". Oh, cruel reality. How I wish I might have been of help, but my abilities do not work in such ways. All was for naught in the end. I can see that she has found the one she seeks for, but nonetheless, I wasn't able to assist her in her quest. Those glances she gives me when she discovers my presence. Are they ones of hatred? Blame? I know not, but simply that her pain was of my fault. Perhaps she blames me... Nonetheless, I shall not bother her again."

Luna Lockheart
"Who am I and where do I belong? Why am I to see everyone else's lives by my own? I seek for answers, for Neverland is full of questions left unanswered. I seek to find who I am, but curiosity was said to have killed the cat. What am I to do but to wander the wide fields of this world? Who am I to trust? There are so many questions. Yet, so little answers..."

Nereus
Thoughts

Nila
Thoughts

Nonofficial King

Peter Pan
Thoughts

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:32 am

Kingsley Sibling's Youngest

{Callum Kingsley}- {Children of the Moon} - {Sly - Insightful - Lazy}

♥ = An interest in various of meanings || ☺ = Quite interesting || ◑ = Passerby|| ☠ = Annoyance

Pirates

Captain Hook
.:. ☺/☠ .:.
Hell, he is better than those boring teachers at school! There's a certain charm about him that I really like actually. A rare childishness for such a big guy? I don't hate him, why should I? Can't judge it at the current moment. At least if he isn't trying anything with my sister, which interest I sometimes perceive... Not in lifetime I want that to happen. My sister should marry a rich man with much money so he can buy her many clothes that she'll try on under my observance... so no. I won't let him to destroy my dream. But hey, if he's making things interesting like he does right now, I wouldn't call him bad at all. At least, for now.

Lucifer
.:. ☺/◑.:.
Well... when regarding this guy, I can't seem to think the Pirates are all that bad. Hey, he cares for his family! That's awesome isn't it? I don't know... he is too smart for his own good. Kind of scary... No heck, scratch that. I am not scared of him! Should he come! I'll be prepared to tickle his weakness out of him!

Scout
Ah,that smoking girl. Bad breath, bad breath but she has an ample bosom. What? Don't look at me like that, I am innocent! It's the thought of a healthy young boy, alright? Haha, your expression is priceless! Anyways she seems like to have a bad temper, that means, she is my ideal victim~ I like her sarcasm, I have a lots to learn from that. She's quite interesting, she comes by right, sometime? She may be a pirate, but I think she is real fun.

Soleil Ada
.:. ☺.:.
Hmm, that melancholic lady? I suppose, it's difficult. She is pretty... very pretty... and a very strong connection between her and pupp- Fang. Kinda makes me jealou- no heck, she is beautiful. And it's rather interesting how her complexion can change in seconds... admirable. Kind of, weird, yeah, like super awkward. Having the brother to be a Lost Child and her to be in the Pirate crew, where the hots are inbetween... I don't know, I wanna see the drama actually. What? I am just honest! *puppy eyes*

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
.:. ♥ ♥ ♥ .:.
My big brother you say? He is an over-protective person. He is more the parent than those old people, yeah I mean our real parents. Very kind... sometimes I worry about how good he cares for himself.. or no, I take that back. I always, always! lose when it's about who is the fastest eater, heck, Nii-san is too freaking quick that I question it to be human! Jo-Nii, you'll see, tomorrow, I'll beat you! -- Yes, he is the best big brother ever and I won't want to worry him any further with trivial things, at least, if I am not the one teasing him~

Eloise Kingsley
.:. ♥ ♥ ♥ .:.
Ahh, my beautiful sissy. Such a perfect figure, such a perfect personality, such a perfect big sister. Very very easy to tease. I like to steal her candies just for fun only to make her annoyed. I like it how she's so explosive and her angry face is hella cute. Her figure on the other hand is the perfect human sized barbie doll- a thing suitable to be the model for the ideas I have in my head for her to wear. Yes. My lovely sister, who I love very much is nothing for you to touch, you despicable thing. Want me to call Joshua? He'll show you hell! The only feminine thing -which she obviously lacks- about her I guess, is the very fact that she tells stories in such a gentle manner. Very skillfully with her voice... I love to hear her stories. I GOT YOUR CANDY NEE-CHAN, COME GET IT IF YOU CAN~

Callum Kingsley
.:. ♥ / ☠ .:.
One thing; I love my appearance. Aren't I just cool? I will be honest with you, I can even tame some grown ups to do what I tell them to; and for those in my age, I am a pretty laid back person, popular and sportive. What else there is to say? I am satisfied of how things are. The only thing I hate is probably the fact that I figured out that I am not human. Freak, it's weird that I even believe the words I could never dream of before. I hate to perceive other feelings, it's like looking into their heart. It's an eyesore.

Lost Children

Flint
Somehow I think, the second-in-command doesn't really like me. Well, there's the case with the trouble I caused and then what not about the prank... but hey, I know he is a good guy and he won't kick me out for it. A guy ought to be respected, very skillful with his fingers and limited by his expressions. Nonetheless, I can feel he meant no harm and that makes him sympathic. He needs to get it right that I am here because of his leader and for no purpose to bother him, but on the contrary, I can even help him out with his sweet attraction hehe.

Fang
.:. ♥/☺ .:.
I wonder if I like him? I don't know... where people talking he is like, violent, he looks like a puppy to me! Ah heck, is it weird to think he is kinda cute? Am I weird? I don't get this feeling, I always wanna pat this guy, caress his hair... damn it, kinda confusing. Anyways! If he can tease girls like that, how the hell can he still hate girls? I can't seem to see through him yet, kinda makes my blood boil for excitement. This pupp- guy should be really interesting, indeed. He helps me often for some reason. Do I look that vulnerable? Hmm. Gotta prove him otherwise, soon enough, ehehe.

Trees
That guy who likes to explain things! Ahh, why shouldn't I know him? He is freaky funny to the point I need a break from too much laughing! Man, how flustered can someone be around girls? It's so funny! ... Oh you figured? Yes yes, he is my primary favourite of all the Lost Children. Another one who gets mad easily, easy pray, easy pray. I think, I will visit him more often, especially in the mornings. Bother him until he wakes up, then play with him in the dirt. If not, drag him there. Haha, I can see happy days are ahead of me!

Ram
Ahh, the sister! She wouldn't mind me picking on his brother right?
Anyways, she teases him too, fairly often, and I think it's okay for me to do the same! Though I guess when I tell her that, she won't listen anyway, she seems out of it quite often. But wait... isn't she as protective as Joshua? She is like the mother of the Lost Children... Can't say it's annoying because she is more like a very young and childish mother at that. But honestly, she dares. Really, she dares. And that's what makes her attractive.

Others

Sora Aerlyn
A very brave woman, I respect her for that, but it's kind of hurting that she jerked back with me only attempting to touch her hand. You know, I need to know what kind of people they are by approaching them right? It's only a given that I may have a little try of her beautiful ski- alright, there are some ulterior motives, but it's no big deal. She has something that interests me, attracts me to the point I wanna tease her as there is still no improvement on that. She is the guardian of my sister I guess, so that she can't be completely distant towards me, and that she likes my face I think, will bring me an advantage in tickling out some expressions of hers~

Luna Lockheart
It's the woman of the same... race, as me I suppose? Luna... appropriate name for a Child of the Moon. I kind of like her attitude, urging to play along with her hide and seek game. Is she the one who is meant to protect me or whatsoever someone told me? I don't know, she is smaller than me although merely by a few inches and I think a boy being protected by a girl is useless. No hell, I'll get her train me, I'll find her, and then happy end! I noticed another thing about her, something very, very interesting... an attraction towards the second-in-command of the Lost Children. It's so funny that they don't know it's kind of mutual! Haha, I have my plans ready, just so you know.

Nereus
Thoughts

Nila
Thoughts

Nonofficial King

Peter Pan
I guess I should be thankful to him, because he is the very reason I don't have to bother with school anymore, at least the time I am here, where I can play endlessly. Or well, with more freedom. His voice is entrancing and I like how he talks in riddles. Sometimes a puzzling guy even for me. The only person I can't see into the heart, very cool actually. That makes me approach him as how he is, without having to think too much unnecessary things. But I won't let him overpower me with his riddles-- I am gonna solve every single of them! Yes, it's a challenge, hear me?!
Last edited by Quelle on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:58 pm

[img]Gif%20Here[/img]
[color=insert color]Role[/color]

{Name}- {Race} - {Three Personality Traits}

[color=insert color]Pirates[/color]

✘ [color=insert color]Captain Hook[/color] ✘
Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

[color=insert color]Kingsley Siblings[/color]

♗ [color=insert color]Joshua Kingsley[/color] ♗
Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

[color=insert color]Lost Children[/color]

ღ [color=insert color]Flint[/color] ღ
Thoughts

ღ [color=insert color]Fang[/color] ღ
Thoughts

ღ [color=insert color]Trees[/color] ღ
Thoughts

ღ [color=insert color]Ram[/color] ღ
Thoughts
[/font]

[color=insert color]Others[/color]

☯ [color=insert color]Sora Aerlyn[/color] ☯
Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts
[/font]

[color=insert color]Nonofficial King[/color]

♔ [color=insert color]Peter Pan[/color] ♔
Thoughts
[/font]

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:02 pm

[img]Gif%20Here[/img]
[color=insert color]Role[/color]

{Name}- {Race} - {Three Personality Traits}

[color=insert color]Pirates[/color]

✘ [color=insert color]Captain Hook[/color] ✘
Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts
[/font]

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts
[/font]

Thoughts
[/font]

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Children of the Sea #2

{Nila}- {Sea-dweller} - {Blunt|| Brave|| Blusterous}

Pirates

Captain Hook
.:. ◑/ ☠ .:.
"The only rumors I've heard about him aren't that bright. I don't know what to think of this Captain Hook, but my guts are telling me not to trust him. The only problem I have with him is his stupid toy ship that disrupts the calm waters."

Lucifer
.:. ◑/♥.:.
"I've seen this strange person from afar, most of the times is when he is working on the deck of Hook's ship. I don't know if I should trust him or not, because he makes my stomach feel like hundreds of butterflies are stuck within it. I don't like that feeling, it is foreign to me."

Scout
Thoughts

Soleil Ada
Thoughts

Kingsley Siblings

Joshua Kingsley
"I think it might be a possibility to become friends with this one, that it if my brother doesn't eat him first. Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

Eloise Kingsley
Thoughts

Callum Kingsley
Thoughts

Lost Children

Flint
Thoughts

Fang
Thoughts

Trees
Thoughts

Ram
Thoughts
[/font]

Others

Sora Aerlyn
Thoughts

Luna Lockheart
Thoughts

Nereus
Thoughts

Nila
Thoughts
[/font]

Peter Pan
Thoughts
[/font]
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Lost child

{Fang}- {Human} - {Playful | Aggressive | Stubborn}

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies || ✪ = Family

Pirates

Captain Hook
.:. ☠ ◑ .:.
I should hate him, and I know that... But, he's taken care of Soleil for me, so how should I feel? Angry? Sad? Replaced? I physically cannot do that. Maybe if things were different I'd go to him and shake his remaining hand, but... I don't think we can.

Lucifer
I find it slightly hilarious that he had women falling for him to the left and right. Like, damn, he doesn't even have to do anything. Of course, if my beloved Soleil just so happens to like him though... Oh no, no, NO. Otherwise we won't have a problem.

Scout
.:. ◑ ☠ .:.
If she comes near me, I swear to the fucking lords... The only reason I don't wish she hurt her is her brother and how Soleil enjoys her company. I just hate females in general though, nothing personal. I stay away from the ship simply due to her, and that's it.

Soleil Ada
.:. ✪ ♥ ☺☺☺☺ .:.
Soleil's here? Is she really? I-I can't believe this! Surely you're jesting right? Surely? No? You're telling me-... I-I... That women is like my world, she's the only reason I made it here, the only reason I made it anywhere for that matter with Sebastian. Like, I don't think anyone can understand how much I will ever love Soleil, and if she's the only who's been leaving my gifts one or twice a year... I'm glad to know she'll never forget or disregard me as a person, a friend, a dear person, and a little brother. She's why I'm starting to recover and enjoy a female's company.

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts
[/font]

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts

Thoughts
[/font]

Thoughts
[/font]
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!