Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Walking Dead: Online

Storyboard

a part of “The Walking Dead: Online”, a fictional universe by Captain Calamity.

An unexplainable infection has swept the world, bringing society to its knees. You are one of the lucky ones. A survivor. But now you must do whatever it takes to survive the greatest threat of all... each other.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Walking Dead: Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Storyboard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:23 am

This is our OOC thread for discussing the roleplay and collaborating on the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Storyboard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Alright, alright, alright.

The roleplay is OPEN for anyone who'd like to grab one of the available character slots. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Hey I would like to reserve a character slot.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Which template?

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBallonGirl on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Color me interested for template #5. I'll see about getting a character in quickly.

TheBallonGirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Cool, I'll hold it for you. And no rush.

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Sorry! Um...template #2 if you don't mind

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:08 pm

I would absolutely love to reserve the Character Template #4. I have to confess, I have not yet (take not of the yet) gotten myself to watch The Walking Dead, though I most certainly will soon. My character will be in ASAP! Also, one quick question; would it be alright if I had the character be a teacher who taught dance? I wasn't sure if you'd be fine with that or if you'd prefer a more academic subject.
ShaShaBoomStar! This is ShaSha, and I'm going to Boom your Star! Wait, no. Gtfo.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjavanish on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:13 pm

I think a dance teacher in an apocalypse is unusual and awesome.

ninjavanish
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:48 am

Could I take the template number 7, please? I shall have Emily Van Camp play her :P

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Absolutely. Welcome aboard.

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Our first two characters: a cop and a criminal. They'll be the best of friends. XD

The roleplay is live, by the way. I put up an introductory post for my own character. Feel free to jump into it, those of you who are approved. These first 24 hours will be very important. We'll collaborate on how and where our characters end up together soon, but with these first posts we can kinda enjoy what's left of the world before we lose it all.

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Alright so I guess this will be more for the second post, but @MoonlightWraith I was thinking it would be kind of fun (and more realistic) if my character finally got caught for one of her past crimes in LA and I was thinking if you would be ok with it the officer that caught her could be your character. What do you think?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:54 pm

That's a grande idea Fredalice, as well as bringing her in, she'll also be the officer to watch the cells that night, if that's whatcha were thinking?

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Well mostly my idea was what was above, but I like the addition of her being on night watch that night =) But yeah I think second post, so for this first one I'll probably just write about her getting home after her long "business trip" which is when she got the gold cup she'll keep

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Character submitted. Oh, the FC is Matt Bomer. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Welcome, Boomstar!

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:58 pm

And like Fredalice demonstrated... we'll be adding (and losing) a few NPC's over the course of the story. Our characters will undoubtedly be crossing paths with some strangers and making contact with friends and loved ones. If there are significant characters you'd like to add as an NPC at some point, you can draft a profile for them. Like our main characters, these NPC's are available to be used in any writer's post. Whoever made the NPC has the ultimate creative control over them and what happens to them, of course, but as long as we're cool with each other it'll work great.

I don't know how many of you are accustomed to writing longer posts, but it goes without saying that we'll all be forced to write for characters that aren't our own in order to move things along in our posts. If you ever feel like your character is misinterpreted, float a PM to the author and the two of you can resolve it.

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:18 am

I'd like to reserve #3!
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:08 am

Great addition, skyfemme. Welcome!

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!