Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Focal Point Island: Lover's Curse

Relations Thread

a part of “Focal Point Island: Lover's Curse”, a fictional universe by Onica-Louis.

On Focal Point Island teenagers struggle to keep their relationships going through the summer, though it may be harder then it seemed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Focal Point Island: Lover's Curse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Code: Select all
[center][size=250][font=]Name[/font][/size]
[img]Gif%20of%20your%20character[/img][/center]

[font=times new roman][center][size=100] | Age | Job/Position |[/size][/center]

♥ - Romantic Interest
☺ - Friends
◑ - Neutral/no affiliation
☠ - Enemies

[size=100]
[b]Axel Jean Fakas :[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Barbie Elizabeth Bronks :[/b] | Symbol(s) | {WIP- You can wait until they are finished, or write it now} Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Charlotte Damron l:[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Harper Cooper :[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Jessica Treys :[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Lucas James Jonas :[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Pastel Thomas Fakas :[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Derek Maxal :[/b] | Symbol(s) | {WIP- You can wait until they are finished, or write it now} Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Marius Damron :[/b] | Symbol(s) | {WIP- You can wait until they are finished, or write it now} Then express what your character feels about this character[/font][/size]
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Relations Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:22 pm

| 18 | Equestrian Trainer |

♥ - Romantic Interest
☺ - Friends
◑ - Neutral/no affiliation
☠ - Enemies

Axel Jean Fakas : | ☺ |
Axel is Marius's best friend! He's over all the time, and he's so much fun to be around. I love him to death, and seeing how happy he makes Marius makes me happy.

Barbie Elizabeth Bronks : | Symbol(s) | {WIP- You can wait until they are finished, or write it now} Then express what your character feels about this character

Charlotte Damron : | ☺|◑ |
I've got my flaws but i'm not that bad, right?

Harper Cooper : | ☠|◑ |
I've never really understood why she hated me so much... Even when I first moved here, she had already seemed to have decided that she hated me before we had even spoken to each other. But she treats Lucas really badly, and he deserves to much better.

Jessica Treys : | ◑ |
We're both pretty shy so I don't know her that well, but she seems very artistic and intelligent. I can tell she has a lot to offer those who are close to her, and perhaps someday she seems like someone I could be friends with.

Lucas James Jonas : | ☺☺ |
I love Lucas!! He's my best friend in the world and I would do anything for him. He knows things about me that even my big brother and [girl 5] don't know. I feel like i could tell him anything and all I want is to see him happy.

Pastel Thomas Fakas : | ☺|◑ |
Derek's best friend. I'm not always sure if he's the best influence on him. But he makes Derek happy, which is all that really matters. I'm always nice to him, and he seems to like me so I don't mind being around him. I know that under all of the confidence and vanity he really is a good, caring person.

Derek Maxal : | ♥♥ |
I love Derek with all of my heart. He truely isn't the 'shallow delinquent' that he is often pinned to be. He has one of the most beautiful hearts i've ever seen. I love everything about him and won't stand for anyone trying to break us up.

Marius Damron : | Symbol(s) | {WIP- You can wait until they are finished, or write it now} Then express what your character feels about this character

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!