Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

War of the scattered thrones

a part of “War of the scattered thrones”, a fictional universe by Oborosen.

Are you a soldier? Or a leader? Do you fight for honor, glory, or profit? Come and bring your forces to bare as the fate of Ternidal is brought to a close with this coming age. Will you save it? Or cast the land into the abyss?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of the scattered thrones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War of the scattered thrones"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: War of the scattered thrones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Apologies for the description being so empty.
I was forced to add it like this because after three other attempts I was logged out instead of actually creating the Rp. I am getting to adding the rest of the Rp now and it will be done soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Alright just making sure if you both want to continue or not, because we could try and get new players just in case. I could set a post in the wanted section as well as see if any of my regulars are into the idea of this rp?

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bLuThUnDa on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:42 pm

I wouldn't mind more players but I check this everyday to see if their is something new to read lol.
"Hopes rise and dreams flicker and die. Love plans for tomorrow and loneliness thinks of yesterday. Life is beautiful and living is pain. The sound of music floats down a dark street."
- Hunter S. Thompson

bLuThUnDa
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:31 am

I'm interested in this so I should put up a character by the end of the day though tomorrow I'm going to be DMing a dnd campaign so today is the day
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:55 pm

I put my character

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:50 pm

Alright then character approved and good luck on the campaign, I hated the Raven Loft module myself.

However Plainscape will always remain my favorite.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Yeah I just got through dragon mountain a week ago

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 pm

What edition are you playing, I always stuck with either second or third.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:57 pm

3.5 I'm using some conversions such as alchemy from 2nd edition and I'm basing the world off of game of thrones

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:58 am

Would you add darmdusk, the silent army's base to the locations list

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:58 pm

I will be starting tonight seeing as no one else has seen fit to return my messages or no one else has applied.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bLuThUnDa on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Sounds great! I'm ready. Just got delighted with two comics today (Sandman: Overtures part 1 by Neil Gaiman and World war Hulk!) so I'm feeling the creative vibe today for sure.

bLuThUnDa
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Ah did you get the singular book of world war or did you get all the separate comics instead?

I've been reading Requiem by Ledroit for a while now, however I still can't seem to get a hold of volume 1 without ordering for outlandish prices online.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bLuThUnDa on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:22 am

The singular graphic novel with the five main stories. For me to go out and find all that would be a lot of work. Perhaps in the future I'll locate which ones were in the story, but right now ive been putting my money into 101 bullets, walking dead, and currently Sandman. I do occasionally drop bucks on different stories such as wwh, watchmen, red son, dark knight returns, ect. I still have yet to get one last book in the alan moore's swamp thing too. I am all over the map, but a good story is a good story.

bLuThUnDa
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Yeah it took me long enough for the whole series, but I had gotten hold of the complete book about a year ago. I miss swamp thing, but I also want to get back into the Thunderbolts as well as trying to find more of the Tarot series put out by Broadsword comics. For some reason my local store stopped receiving them last summer.

I do feel that I am moving away from comics and towards the higher end graphic novels like Requiem. I have been a subscriber to Heavy Metal since I was in high school so I am more accustomed to the stories and the art styles by now.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:37 pm

Please everyone allow Specmarine time to adjust his post so it fits into the purview of the story. No need to respond to it in any way at the moment.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:40 am

I am sorry to say that you must disreguard Horsemans post as well, seeing as he was unable to take prior post into account. I will edit the post out on Tuesday if he does not adjust it himself.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Alright everyone it has been a week since my last post and I am just going to take a roll call for everyone that is still around. So please if you can, or if you want to stay.
Give a shout out in the OOC so I will not be forced to kick your character, which will take place after four days. That is the deadline for getting back in touch with everyone in the group. You don't necessarily have to post in the story, just so long as I know that your still around and something is occupying your time, keeping you from the game.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bLuThUnDa on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Im still around. I just happened to have a lot more work then I used too. I'll get a reply soon though!!

bLuThUnDa
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!