Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fieri Unum Lykos

Fieri Unum Lykos

a part of “Fieri Unum Lykos”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Fieri Unum Lykos means to become one wolf. The Arvada and Wayland packs have circled around one another for hundreds of years, but now they are forced to come together. Who knows what could happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fieri Unum Lykos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fieri Unum Lykos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:54 am

Reservations will be made here, make sure you include the password in your post.

A note for those interested in the Keeper positions: If you wish to play one of the Keepers, first of all you must be active. Secondly, you must be willing to occasionally receive PM's from either Torex or I, for plotting purposes, since the Keepers are essentially the only people with more control than the Alphas.

Questions can be asked here or PM'd to either Torex or I, and we will try and answer them the best we can.

A Character Relationship Thread will be made after we get a good amount of characters. Everyone's been around each other for about a week now, but that doesn't mean each character has to decide if they hate or love someone already. Feel free to PM one another for this thread.

Remember, you have 36 hours to send in at least a 50% done WIP.

As for the Keepers, they are not Lycans. They are warlocks/witches, and have magic to turn humans into lycans, but not themselves. Doing so would cause them to lose their magic and would have the same effects it would on humans turning into lycans.
Last edited by Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Fieri Unum Lykos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:03 am

Hello, Gentlemiss! :)

Your RP seems quite interesting by the looks of it. I'd be more then happy if I could join in!

I'd love to reserve the female human of the Wayland pack. Her FC would be Annasophia Robb (I would post a link so you can see what she looks like and stuff, but apparently I can't post links yet because I haven't "participated in the site enough yet" and blardey blardey blar. Hopefully this is alright. xD).Thank Peeta I don't have to name my favourite song...There is so much to choose from!

Following that, I was hoping I could make her kinda...weaker. I know she's already human and she's technically already weaker then the wolves...but I was thinking of maybe making her have tuberculosis or something along those lines. I know TB is probably fatal in many ways...but I was just hoping to bring more drama to her character and the RP. It's just a thought. :D It doesn't necessarily have to be TB...

Anyway, tell me what you think! I hope this is okay with ya'll.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am

I haven't asked Torex yet(though I can't see her having a problem with it, heh), but I think that's fine. Just throwing this idea out there, but maybe when she was born she got TB at a really young age, and her parents went to the Keepers at that time to try and save her? And they could have made a deal, the Keeper's got to keep her, and they would continue to give her a daily/weekly/whatever dosage of lycan blood to keep her alive?

Just an idea, as it would explain why she was with the lycans. (:

But the spot is reserved for you, I can't wait to see what you end up coming up with. C:

Just so no one thinks we're ignoring them, both Torex and I will be gone until later tonight, but whoever gets back first will answer any questions/reservations made while we're gone. (:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Hey there :) Can I reserve two characters, ideally the Arvada Keeper and the Wayland Beta? The Beta will have (probably) timber fur.

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:14 pm

@Gentlemiss || Perfect idea! I might just use it! :D Thank you. I shall start working on my CS right now.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Just so everyone knows, I have the FC's of Susan Coffey and Juno Temple

@Tea

While Gentle and I havn't talked about this kind of a situation, I feel that a person should play only one "power role", being keepers, of course the alpha's, and the beta's, to give everyone a chance to be someone "important" in the pack, and while every roll is important, those three are like top dogs.

I don't have the ability to edit the front page, but we can reserve one of those spots for you, and then another of your choosing.

@Kokia

I like that a lot! I want to see as many twists in the human sheets, as well as the other halfling sheet as possible!! When we were talking about the different reasons why humans would be in with the wolves, a diseased child was never in our thoughts!

@Gentle

The word banner at the top of the page needs to be fixed!! I think it says "Lyfos" instead of "Lykos" x.x"

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:15 pm

@Torex

Well seeing as I'm half way through the keeper, I'll keep him, and then instead of the Beta take the Wayland female Omega, if that's okay? :) My Keeper's FC is Aidan Turner, just so everyone knows.

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:16 pm

@Torex, It looks like an f, but it is a k. /: That's gonna bother me now, heh. I'll change it. (:

@Everyone, front page updated, and I'm looking at the characters submitted right now. C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi everyone! I'd like to reserve the Beta of the Arvada pack, if that's alright, and his fur color will be black.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:33 pm

I'll reserve him for you, Green. C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Update, the front page has been edited under the second section, where information about lycan and packs is. Information about bonding and female lycan has been added.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Hey, G-miss. I'm thinking bout reserving Wayland male omega, and then the male halfling on the other side. Cool?

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:54 pm

So cool. C: Thankyouthankyouthankyou. <3

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Hey, would it be okay in I withdrew the halfling reservation for now? Had an idea for him but it slipped away.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:21 pm

That's totally fine Vamp, (:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:51 pm

My character is submitted and complete. If any changes are needed just tell me.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:15 am

Everyone's characters are looking awesome if I do say so!! I can't wait to get this thing started!!

If anyone would like to take on any more characters, please let us know!! Invite your friends as well, if any of them are interested in a wolf roleplay. Gentle and I really want to see this happen!

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Now that my brain isnt fried I could make another character if you want. Even two more if needed, but thats usually my limit ^w^

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:17 pm

It's up to you. C: You can have as many as you'd like, heh. (:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Do you think I could grab the last keeper then? I usually do girl & boy when I roleplay anyways. Though I kinda wanna another guy too... but I don't know if I wanna do three.,... *dramatic sigh* Oh, the choices!

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!