Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Never Ending Scourge

The Never Ending Scurge

a part of “The Never Ending Scourge”, a fictional universe by Terraformer.

A war between the Supernatural is being waged on the streets of Chicago, far from the naked eye. Which side will you take?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Never Ending Scourge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Never Ending Scurge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:53 am

Hello There!

For those of you making a chracter, Major leaders of each faction, i.e. Hunter leader, UnSeelie Queen, and so on, are up for reservations and will be reserved here in the OOC.These characters have no Fc's so you are free to choose whatever you want as long as its reasonably close to the resemblance of the species. The characters of the Vampire King as well as The Merlin are reservable but I would like the Fc's to remain the same unless you can show me a better one. All other characters are first come first served.

Thank You!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Never Ending Scurge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:36 pm

I'd love to join this, may I have two characters? If yes I would like to reserve the leader of the hunters and the Winter Sidhe Queen. I'll start creating them now and I hope you approve them! Thanks
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:20 pm

OH! OH! Yay! Could I possibly reserve the wizard apprentice?
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:35 pm

eeee this delighted me to read, I'unno if I can join up really, but amazing plot and lore behind your RP <33
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:43 pm

i take back what i said could I join as a Hunter? Possibly one that went uncharted? Maybe... LIke, the have killed another human before and they think that their title is meaningless now and they decided to quit. but then like in the rp they find them again? in fact, I would like 2 characters, a Sidhe [sp] summer, and a hunter... :3

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:36 pm

All reservations are noted!
Please to anyone making a cs now, please use realistic characters in your cs'! Thank you!

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby magician45 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:51 pm

I would like to make a winter Sidhe since you don't have that one yet and if she's not reserved..could I be the queen?

Also, I want to set up my character sheet like you guys did, but when I look at the character sheet details, it confuses me. Where do I put the information? How do I know if I put it in the right place?

A little help on that would be appreciated so I do it right the first time..hopefully! Thanks!
Be proud of what you write..even if no-one else is, Never be afraid to ask for help or advice, and have fun with every adventure you are part of!

magician45
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Magician. It's really pretty easy, and that's coming from a beginner as well. You can go to 1001fonts.com to make a name title. Then you just have to find pictures, put them in between these. --> Then you fill out the information. The other stuff should be explanatory. If you need anymore help, message me on chat or PM me.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Magician, as you will read in previous posts someone has already reserved the Winter Sidhe Queen. While I haven't accepted a CS for it yet, I would advise you to pick another character. Also, BBCode is pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Luckily for you, this site offers live preview as you edit so you can kind of see what you're doing as you're doing it to a certain degree. This is a good BBCode reference: http://www.bbcode.org/

Terraformer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:48 am

I'm attempting to submit a CS but all I get is this message " This roleplay doesn't have any places in it. Have the owner add one first. "

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:21 am

I have submitted my CS for the Winter Queen, I hope she is acceptable as I worked hard to make her realistic but yet still keep the essence of the sidhe. I am currently working on the leader of the hunters and will submit that shortly.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby magician45 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:41 am

Alright..got my CS in for my winter Sidhe..although I keep calling them Fae. LOL. Let me know if i need to fix anything, but I hope she works out!

magician45
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Leader of the Hunters is submitted, let me know if you need me to change anything.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:04 am

Who's is going to be Kadence's teacher?

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:59 pm

I'm open for characters until Friday and I will start a forum for character relationships on Wednesday. If you would like to go ahead and PM each other that is your choice. Intros will begin on Saturday.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SonOfMars on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:46 pm

@cyber I'm putting up another character, a Warden of the Council, so if you want him to be your character's mentor, that can be arranged.

SonOfMars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:57 pm

I want to reserve the Fallen Knight

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:23 am

I would like to reserve a member of the Summer Sidhe, if a spot for one is still open.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:31 am

Reservation noted!

Terraformer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:31 am

@Sonofmars - I think my character (Nate) and Alexander will get along quite well after reading his CS. They're both sarcastic and hate Vampires (due to losing their women) I could see the two of them going on a few vamp hunts together lol

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!