Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Home

The Home

a part of “The Home”, a fictional universe by Caitiecat12.

"This is the place that takes in freaks like us?" "Yup." "So, we're like X-men." "We're no heroes."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Home”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Home"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 pm

I am really interested. I would like to reserve a male mermaid and possibly another character later. Real life or anime pictures and what do you judge a character sheet on? Content, looks or both?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:50 pm

I have a question, how old do the characters have to be? Do they need to be high school age or can they be younger?

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:56 am

I think this looks awesome and would like to reserve a female which, but I have the same question as Cyber. Real or anime?

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:18 am

@Caitie: I am very much interested in this as well. How many words per posts are you looking for?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SplashTheCrazyWolf on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:04 am

Wow, this seems great. I would like to reserve a Female Werewolf please.
Awake at night you focus
On everyone who's hurt you,
Then write a list of targets,
Your violence lack of virtue.

Leave us alone!
You're on your own!
Watch out!

Here's to your perfect weapon,
Crack bones with blind aggression,
Like birds whose wings are broken,
You live without direction.

Song; Perfect Weapon by BVB
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SplashTheCrazyWolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breakherlegs on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 am

Looks fun. Can has male werefox? :3
<3 "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything" <3

breakherlegs
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:28 am

I'd love to be a kitsune in this RP :)
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:09 am

Put in a CS.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Professor on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:23 pm

I have submitted a character! I hope it will be accepted!

If I need to change anything, let me know!

The Professor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:07 am

I have submitted. I played around with the Cs but all of the content is there. :)

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breakherlegs on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Well my character went in a totally different direction... even had a sex change! Hope she's okay. :3

breakherlegs
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:35 pm

@CyberGlowfly I prefer real life, and as long as you fill out the character sheet I will accept (I love it when you go deep and format it differently, though. Just, ya know, keep the basics.

@ Mistress of Disguise doesn’t matter

@Dumisa Try to shoot for 400 hundred or so, but anything below I is fine with.

@SplashTheCrazyWolf No need to reserve, guys. I’m cool with all amounts of Characters.

Thanks for all the submissions everybody! I’m working on the front page right now!

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 pm

breakherlegs wrote:Well my character went in a totally different direction... even had a sex change! Hope she's okay. :3

I thought you meant transgender and I was like "T-that's different." But then I saw her form and then I figured it out.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:59 am

Character has been turned in! Hope she gets accepted! Also, I was confused about the reply sample, so I just used a most recent one that I did. :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:55 am

I submitted a character. He's a bit different, but I hope you like it. :)

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breakherlegs on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:59 am

Ahaha, I thought people might think that. XD I took the "Oh well, that would be funny" approach.

breakherlegs
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:56 am

I love love LOVE everything! I'm going to kick it off now, reply whenever.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:41 pm

@Caitie: I'll have a post up tonight when I get off of work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:34 am

wrote 5 paragraphs. submitted. took me to log in. officially rage quitting. I'll post tomorrow.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!