Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

West Coast Smoker

Relationship and History Planning

a part of “West Coast Smoker”, a fictional universe by Burn One Down.

It's a modern day slavery/drugs roleplay with a dash of homosexuality, polyamory, and whatever else you could ask for.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “West Coast Smoker”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship and History Planning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 am

If you'd like to plan relationships or prior involvements between characters in the roleplay "West Coast Smoker", here's the place to do it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Relationship and History Planning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mister-cavalier on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am

Basil Daedal
20 - Paranoid - Strong - Complicated
β™₯ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral

Characters
  • Alexandra Parker:β—‘ "She was my father's last favorite. I have a silent respect for her, and I hope I can make up what my father did."
  • Basil Daedal: "That's me!"
  • Caleb Jackson:☺/β™₯ "I remember Caleb's work always satisfied my father. And he's fun enough. And cute."
  • Edmund "Draco" Lucian:☺/β™₯ "Draco is practically my wife at times. I couldn't be more happy with his brilliance. I just... don't know."
  • Lillina Stephenson:☠ "The Stephensons and the Daedals have been rivals for several generations. Even further, she's a delinquent in the same circles I ran with. If only I had her on MY side."
  • Luca Goodwin:β™₯ "He's cute and sassy; he's also a complete enigma. But I love a mystery, especially ones with such nice asses."
  • Silas Davison-Winn:☺ "Silas is a good bloke. Never had a problem with his work and we used to get high from time to time."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mister-cavalier
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Alexandria Parker

16 - Depressive - Fake-smiler - Curious

Characters
β™₯Basil Daedal: β™₯
"He's not his father. Maybe he can be something more to me and I can be something more to him than what I am expected to be."
β—‘Caleb Jackson: β—‘
"He's not mean to me, he just doesn't see anything wrong with the treatment which makes me slightly saddened."
β—‘Edmund "Draco" Lucian: β—‘
"He's... I don't really know what to think of him."
β—‘Lillina Stephenson: β—‘
"Haven't met her, but she was an enemy of my old master so I feel that she is better because of it."
β™₯Luca Goodwin: β™₯
"He's cute, he know what this life is like, maybe there could be something there."
β—‘Silas Davison-Winn: β—‘
"I can't afford drugs, I wouldn't want drugs, I don't interact with him, therefore I can't say much of him."
β—‘β˜ΊJo Prior:β˜Ίβ—‘
"I feel like we're friends, probably just because I'm one of the only ones she talks to more than just for basic necessities."

Caleb Jackson

21 - Endlessly Curious - Reckless - Genius - Curious

Characters
β—‘Alexandria Parker: β—‘
"She's pretty, but I don't like slaves that share their body, even if they can't control that factor."
β™₯Basil Daedal: β™₯
"He's cute, I work for him, but I hope there can be something."
☺Edmund "Draco" Lucian: ☺
"We're similar in the way we are pretty relaxed about things though I don't share his interest in fashion, never interested me in the least."
☠Lillina Stephenson: ☠
"Ah... My bosses enemy, someone who has companies working against my geniusness, not going to even think about liking her in any way."
β—‘Luca Goodwin: β—‘
"New slave, can't say I don't find him cute, but can't say I'm interested either."
☺Silas Davison-Winn: ☺
"Don't do drugs, they're for people who don't think about their future before they act and therefore I don't buy from him, but I am friends with him nevertheless as he isn't a bad guy."
β˜Ίβ—‘Jo Prior:β—‘β˜Ί
"Jo is a good source of information about plant life and such. She can usually hook me up with whatever I need for an experiment."

Jo Prior

21 - Disordered Eating - Introverted - Thoughtful

Characters
β—‘β˜ΊAlexandria Parker:β˜Ίβ—‘
"She isn't high and mighty and doesn't seem like a bad person."
β—‘Basil Daedal: β—‘
"He isn't someone I interacted with a lot though I am not sure how that'll change now that he's in charge."
β—‘β˜ΊCaleb Jackson:β˜Ίβ—‘
"He seems to be doing something to help the gardens with their growth thanks to the experiments I help him with sometimes."
β—‘β˜ΊEdmund "Draco" Lucian:β˜Ίβ—‘
"He's an intersting fellow, but he's someone that isn't afraid to stand up yet stay layed back. He reminds me of my brothers."
β—‘Lillina Stephenson: β—‘
"I don't know her, she owns slaves though so already my opinion of her is low."
β—‘β˜ΊLuca Goodwin:β˜Ίβ—‘
"He's different, I don't know much about him, but I would like to see if he's worth being friends with before acting."
β™₯Silas Davison-Winn:β™₯
"He's really truly someone I would be willing to be with. He isn't exactly the one that I imagined to be interested in, but he is one of the only ones that could possibly be down to earth enough to understand."
Last edited by Zoey26123 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:33 pm

LUCA GOODWIN
nineteen - timid - haughty - observant

β—‘β˜Ίβ—‘ALEXANDRIA PARKERβ—‘β˜Ίβ—‘
"I don't know a whole lot about her but I think I feel positively, after all she's had a lot of
the same history as me"

β™₯BASIL DAEDALβ™₯
"I've only just met him but I can't exactly deny his charm."
β—‘CALEB JACKSONβ—‘
"He seems to be an alright guy. Smart. I'm sure I could learn something from him."
β—‘β™₯EDMUND LUCIANβ™₯β—‘
"I don't know. He seems a little forward. Maybe once I get to know him better I'll be able
to take him in a more... delicate light."

β—‘LILLINA STEPHENSONβ—‘
"I don't even know her, really, but I've heard of her; my family used to do business with
hers but I don't even know if they really got on. "

β—‘β˜ΊSILAS DAVISON-WINNβ˜Ίβ—‘
"I think he's he obvious go to if you want a shoulder to cry on or a place to get drugs."

SILAS DAVISON-WINN
twenty-one - addict - kind - dealer

β—‘ALEXANDRIA PARKERβ—‘
"She's a slave. I stay out of her way, she stays out of mine. Our paths don't cross."
☺BASIL DAEDAL☺
"I miss getting high with him like we used to. He's a great guy and has a nice laugh."
☺CALEB JACKSON☺
"Caleb's great. He's not my best friend or anything but I definitely stand behind him."
☺EDMUND LUCIAN☺
"He's another employee around here and he might not be down with my scene but he's
still a good guy. I like him. And he makes the boss happy, so there's that."

β—‘β˜ LILLINA STEPHENSONβ˜ β—‘
"Never met the chick but she's the boss' enemy which I guess means she's mine too."
β—‘β˜ΊLUCA GOODWINβ˜Ίβ—‘
"He seems real fucked up, but I guess everyone here is. I hope we can be friends."

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!