Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Insignia: A Rebellion

a part of “Insignia: A Rebellion”, a fictional universe by Leigh Collum.

Two werewolf packs who have had bad blood between them for years are attending college, forced to join together and create one pack. While both packs are slowly learning to warm up to one another, the humans in the area are learning their fragile secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insignia: A Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 pm

⋆ Welcome to Insignia: A Rebellion ⋆

Here you can submit a reservation and ask any questions you may have!
⋆ don't let someone dim your light
simply because it's shining in their eyes ⋆

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Insignia: A Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello~ Long time no see x3

May I reserve my old role of FC: Disa Braun?? Thank you~ ^^

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Sorry..it doubled my post >.>

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:29 pm

May I reserbe Delta | Age: 19 | FC: Emily Rudd | Fur Color: | OPEN! thank you~

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:40 pm

@Soulies & @Ever are both accepted!
Last edited by Leigh Collum on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:42 pm

May I steal FC Tyler Posey if possible? Thanks ~

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Quelle wrote:May I steal FC Tyler Posey if possible? Thanks ~

Sure! I'll reserve the spot now.

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:14 pm

@Leigh: Hello, nice to meet you. :D May I reserve the Dylan O'Brien FC? And I might reserve another male character, not sure yet. :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Dumisa wrote:@Leigh: Hello, nice to meet you. :D May I reserve the Dylan O'Brien FC? And I might reserve another male character, not sure yet. :/

Nice to meet you too! I'll reserve the place for you. If you do want another character, just let me know! :)

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:08 am

@Leigh: I have a stupid question, and it probably won't be the last, but is Foalan and Bleddyn the last name of all of our characters? :/ Sorry, this is my first werewolf pack roleplay so I may have a lot of questions.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi!
Could I possibly take FC: India Eisley? It would be amazing if I could!
~Sana
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispering-Winds on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:57 pm

could I please have FC: Danielle Campbell

Whispering-Winds
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi ^0^ May I reserve FC: Lyndsy Fonesca but possibly change it to Saoirse Ronan? If not that's fine .

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Dumisa wrote:@Leigh: I have a stupid question, and it probably won't be the last, but is Foalan and Bleddyn the last name of all of our characters? :/ Sorry, this is my first werewolf pack roleplay so I may have a lot of questions.

It's not a stupid question at all! No, Foalan and Bleddyn are the last names of the two Alphas of each pack.

Sanarith wrote:Hi!
Could I possibly take FC: India Eisley? It would be amazing if I could!
~Sana

Sure thing! The place is reserved for you!

GrimBones66 wrote:Hi ^0^ May I reserve FC: Lyndsy Fonesca but possibly change it to Saoirse Ronan? If not that's fine .

Of course. :) I'll reserve the spot!

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:09 pm

@Leigh: Well, I hope you don't mind if the Foalan alpha have a brother then. :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Dumisa wrote:@Leigh: Well, I hope you don't mind if the Foalan alpha have a brother then. :/

It's fine. I like the idea of that, honestly. :)

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:58 pm

@Leigh: May I reserve the FC: Max Irons as well, please?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Hello.

Is it alright if I reserve Sara Hyland and change the FC to Shailene Woodley?

Also, I can try taking Aaron Johnson if you need more males.

I'm going to retract my reservation. I hope you guys have fun

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

@Dumisa, sure you can!

@Girl2Fine2 Thanks for taking an interest, though!

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri May 02, 2014 4:51 am

I'm super excited to see everyone's character sheets and for it to start! Eep!!!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!