Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last of Us || To see another day

Tips

a part of “The Last of Us || To see another day”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

This is a zombie Apocalypse roleplay. If your truly interested have a look I promise it won't disappoint.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last of Us || To see another day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat May 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Alright y'all I'm here to you some tricks of the trade you might not know of to make your posts and everything nice.

First of if you ever want to resize anything from fontmeme without going back to fontmeme you just take the image's url...

ex: http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text= ... rnate.ttf&size=150&style_color=9E9E42

Then you find where is says size=150&style and just change the size. So ex: 150 to 100.

Alright now for font color's. (Which I would like if everyone started using)

Adey: (now i know you have a font color but if you want to change it to be the same color as your name) [color=#9E9E42]

Alex: [color=#5c5c5c]

Jim: Black is fine just bold it. If you want a different color we can find you one :)

Carolyn: [color=#4B610B]

Erik: [color=#8f0d0d]

Hoss: [color=#573333]

Erin: [color=#8A6136]

Now you guys don't have to add fonts but I think a different font for each character would make them unique.

Adey: [font=Segoe Print]

Alex: [font=DFKai-SB]

Carolyn: [font=Century]

Erik: [font=Latha]

Hoss: [font=Impact] (best not to bold on this one)

Erin: [font=Kristen ITC]

If anyone doesn't like anything here just talk to me. You don't have to use any of this but I think it would make our posts look awesome :)
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Tips

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Sat May 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Are the fonts for the entire post or just speaking? I'd be fine with either.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat May 03, 2014 2:12 pm

WilPen wrote:Are the fonts for the entire post or just speaking? I'd be fine with either.

Font would be the whole post. The colors would just be for when your character is speaking.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilozzy on Sat May 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Black! Yay, I can keep being lazy. Lol
<a href="http://www.avatarist.com">Avatars</a>

lilozzy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sat May 03, 2014 5:27 pm

[font=Latha] I wonder what it's like if I use this font, Or [color=#8A6136] This colour [/color=#8A6136] Actually maybe I should just learn to use BB code in general :P

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat May 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Legate wrote:[ont=Latha]I wonder what it's like if I use this font, Or [olor=#8A6136] This colour [/color=#8A6136] Actually maybe I should just learn to use BB code in general :P

when you use colors you just put [/color] at the end not [/color=#8A6136]. You do the same thing with fonts you put[/font].

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sat May 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Ooooh I see so would work a whole lot better

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Sun May 04, 2014 12:41 am

I like this font pretty well

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!