Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Insignia: A Rebellion

Relationships

a part of “Insignia: A Rebellion”, a fictional universe by Leigh Collum.

Two werewolf packs who have had bad blood between them for years are attending college, forced to join together and create one pack. While both packs are slowly learning to warm up to one another, the humans in the area are learning their fragile secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insignia: A Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Fri May 09, 2014 7:56 pm

⋆ Relationships ⋆

Oh no, not the dreaded relationships! Already?
Yup. Sorry.

Put each of the symbols before the name of the character you are writing about.Here's the format:
  • ☯ This symbol means that you have a neutral relationship with that person.
  • ☺ If you are friends
  • ☓ If you have a bad or negative relationship.
  • ♥ If you may like a person, do like a person, or are in a relationship with that person.

Before filling that sheet, though, I think we can outright discuss who wants their character to be in a relationship, or wants to discuss a relationship.
⋆ don't let someone dim your light
simply because it's shining in their eyes ⋆

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Fri May 09, 2014 8:02 pm

@Dumisa, I was wanting to talk about Elle and Samson, just to like clear thing up before we post. :)

So Elle and Sam are forced to be together, because the elders of both packs thought one large pack was best. The pack can only merge when the two Alphas unite (sort'veI figured that maybe they would put on good faces, just to keep appearances. We can either have them feel something for each other or have them hate eachother, lol.

What do you think?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Sat May 10, 2014 9:28 pm

@ Leigh & Dumisa;;

While it is completely between the two of you whether they feel something for each other or having them hate each other while they're just putting on good faces to keep appearances. But I just wanted to add my two cents for the benefit of relations of the newly combined pact and their forced Alphas. As I see it, for the pack of Foalan, of the two males in this group (the other two hunter's haven't been taken yet by anyone, so I'm not exactly counting them right off the get-go here) one's her brother and the other is Markus - so he would have been, if that pack's didn't join, the viable future mate to Elle more than likely just because of that. While he's likely not going to be overly concerned about losing his potential for moving up in the ranks of the pack, it's no doubt probably going to sting a little - you know? And he might not be likely to hold Samson in that high of regard, even if he wasn't once apart of the other pack, because of this potentially. This is likewise for the females of the Bleddyn pack, Sam's not available anymore nor is the chance of moving up the ranks. So, for them, Elle likely won't be their favorite Alpha for a time to come. Just my thoughts on the matter, but some possibly interesting relations between pack members and Alphas they may not trust or like for that matter completely.'

-x-x-x-

Markus & Elle;; ☺♥
I see them as being long-time friends, because of growing up in the pack together. And as I mentioned above, the now ex-potential of ending up together, may have crossed his mind a time or two; but he truthfully just has a steadfastly loyal relationship with his Alpha(s), and will die for her come it be necessary. He is hardly ever exasperated with her, which is rather rare for him these days, and enjoys her sarcastic wit and charm. Sometimes their flaring, quick to anger mentality's have butted heads a time or two, but Markus usually backs down quickly and remembers his place.

Markus & Johnny;; ☯☺
Best friends in their younger years, growing up in the pack together. They're both fierce, aggressive, and likely had plenty of scars earned from 'play' bouts between the two. Markus sometimes finds Johnny a little offsetting at times to pack structure because of how anti-male he is towards others around or even potentially interested in his sister, it has caused a issue or two between them and drifting further from strong friendship, to something more neutral and hierarchy based friendship only. And a little unsettling that Johnny currently prefers Men, not boys, or girls, and it isn't that Markus is generally bothered by the fact - but because of how good of friends they once were, causes him to question sometimes their relations. But he has trouble registering most others' emotions anyway, so in general has swept that issue under the rug out of sight.

Markus & Eris;; ☺
Both of them are extremely intelligent and quiet individuals, and I can see them respecting one another because of this. But while Eris is sweet, Markus isn't so much, so they can likely cause any complications of going further than just being friends because of this.

Markus & Faye;; ☺♥
I don't want to jump the gun on it, but I can almost see that Markus may have been one (or the one) of the Faolan pack members to have given Faye the nickname of 'Midge' and may use it semi-regularly with her. Partially because of the size difference between the two in wolf or human form, but also because I think these two would have a big brother and little sister sort-of relationship between the two of them - that neither really want a part of, but it's still there. Markus will always likely be annoyed and exasperated by her bubbly personality and tendencies, but he'll still be there to protect her at a moments notice without any issues - so he likes her enough, I guess I can say.

Markus & members of the Bleddyn Pack (Samson, Derren, Autumn, Arya, Jeremy, & Karla);; ☓☯
He doesn't really know any of them really well at this point in time, except seeing them at the College and around town when not on patrol, etc. And so he neutrally dislikes them just because they're the other pack and that's how he was raised, but other than that - Markus couldn't care less. Until they merge of course, I do not doubt there will be complications potentially.

*** Of course, all of these can be discussed, changed, thrown out the window, and fiddled about with. This is just my thoughts of how Markus will relate with everyone else, and I welcome your suggestions or additional relations. :)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Tue May 13, 2014 6:28 pm

@Dumisa, I got your PM, and I like what you said; we can totally go with that!

@listentothetimpani I know where your coming from. Some definite tension between the packs will arise. We could even add some specific rivalries with the mating stuff, too.

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!