Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

World 386

World 386

a part of “World 386”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

--Private RP for DeathScythe386, SkyCladSaya06 and Guardian Aelita--

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World 386”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun May 11, 2014 4:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "World 386"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun May 11, 2014 8:34 am

Happy to be here, Scythe-kun~ I'll get to work on the characters that I've created as soon as possible!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun May 11, 2014 11:28 am

Wow, the place is big! Will this only involve our characters or everyone else?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Got my characters up~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon May 12, 2014 2:45 am

Up! Got my characters up, along with some revisions to their intros.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue May 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Seriously tempted to steal the opening post... I think I'll do that~! Because I'm just that excited to get started!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun May 18, 2014 7:54 am

Versus posts. Versus posts everywhere... While we're at it, I think I'll give a rundown on some of the schools:

Setting Sun - Evening Star Academy
And You Are - Crescent Academy
Unhappy Refrain - A certain high school
The Night's Dance - Taketori High School (Nothing, just what I thought)

Anyway, Eradicator vs. Yoru huh? This should be a bit interesting...

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon May 19, 2014 2:50 am

Eradicator VS Yoru? Haha! Don't worry, Guardian, I'm sure Eradicator can make it. *runs to the betting booth* 10 BUCKS ON YORU STAT

Also, on the personality types explanation with Mikuru....

Breaking the fourth wall, Mikuru style. //shot

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon May 19, 2014 8:20 pm

And now it's three on one... Eh, I'm sure Eradicator can take them all. Besides, he has Alexa to worry about in the figh too...
Who the fuck am I kidding? No he doesn't... On the upside, tomorrow is my final exam which means I have all summer to roleplay~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue May 20, 2014 12:44 am

Wow, your summer's coming? Ahaha, damn my luck. I hate school ._.

Three on one, huh? I had to bail out of a roleplay I was in on another site because they were picking on me and was godmodding. *shivers* Godmodding.

Amiya do you not feel pain at all?! XD

(And I spent half the post on a single argument between Kanoko and Kiro.....wow, I suck so much. *sulks*)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue May 20, 2014 9:17 am

@Scythe I don't think I've been that unlucky with god-modding yet. My main gripe is that so far NONE of my romance attempts worked on this sight. I'm a bit miffed at that but other than that, I've been okay with whatever happens to my characters.

Also, Amiya's happiness is a painkiller in and of itself~ XD

And hey, don't feel bad about the argument... It's better to post it now than wait. Clear out all the old ideas now so it can make way for new ideas later. That's how I roleplay. Although my shipper heart was crying because I was rooting for KiroXKanoko. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:05 pm

@Scythe Why? You're starting school already? Too bad. Well, as for me, I don't start until July and even then, if my schedule is forgiving, I may still have a lot of free time. Perks of being a Design student haha... no theory exams, no math (yet), most classes are hands-on, hehe, sorry I was rambling again.

Heck at least, your posts between your characters actually creates some development between them. Unlike mine which are mostly babbles and explanations. By the way, I seem to be fleshing out a lot of details regarding Light and Shadow's world. I hope it's alright with both of you. The world is too ambiguous so I've been placing details here and there, as you can see from my posts. I don't know, maybe it's because I've watched too many mecha and fantasy anime than slice of life and school anime. I post better when it comes to fights and technical stuff. I hope it's fine with both of you (again).

Spoilers: I was actually planning for Chloe to die at the hands of Iruga. But, continuing her story here somehow made me more attached to the character. Maybe I should drop the idea after all...

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue May 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Fuck, I had edited my earlier post. Don't worry, I'll just delete the Grace and Siren parts and write new ones. Also @Saya, I don't mind the development of Light and Shadow and I don't mind your writing either. In all honesty, I feel my writing is the most crap compared to you two. Speaking of development, I sort of had an idea in my head as to why Grace and Skye are such good friends (or lovers if Scythe-kun wants). Should I write it down or does Scythe have his own idea?
EDIT: Posted and surprise~! Siren was Maria Flarea the whole time~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed May 21, 2014 12:33 pm

I'M GONNA GET YOU ON THIS CURVE--

Oh sorry. I was playing something and, yeah. Nearly never went online.

@Saya, it's alright, go ahead. I'm having a lot of trouble on fleshing out factions and stuff anyway, and I'm not good at organization stuff. (I suck at politics.) And another thing. DAMN YOU SAYA. YOU STILL HAVE A WHOLE MONTH AND I'M STARTING SOON. HATE MATH.

@Aelita Aw, don't worry. You can write down your idea, I haven't exactly thought of it yet. All I know is that Skye's got a fetish for long haired girls (*winkwinknudgenudge*) and yeah. Hooray for Basileus parts fitting!

And in post news- Double hooray for Tsubaki and Yoru comedy!! Ataro's too busy chasing Alexa/Eradicator. I wonder what happens if he gets hit by a truck- Oh look there's a truck. And..

Hey guys, is it just me or is Alto having an attack?

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed May 21, 2014 7:44 pm

@Scythe Sweet, permission get! I'll try to make you proud~ Also, what game are you playing cause it sounds really fun. I know that I'm playing Pokémon Pearl to prepare myself for the upcoming Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I'm so going to troll the Fighting gym leader by using my Misdreavus to kick their asses~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu May 22, 2014 2:36 am

And finished. Jesus Christ this one was LONG!!! Still, hopefully you liked it, Scythe-sempai~ I tried to keep Skye in character as best as I could so if I fucked up, I'm sorry...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu May 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Look at the beaaaaaauuuuuuutiiiiiifuuuuuul scroll baaaaar. So majestic. So small...

@Aelita Glad to see that you got Skye's personality quite right! This Scythe-kun is proud of you, kouhai~ And what a coincidence. I've been playing Pokemon Ruby, the original version. And excuse me for this, but--*walks outside* IT TOOK ME 2 YEARS TO CATCH YOU, RAYQUAZA! 2 YEEEAAAAAARSSSSSS!!!!! *walks back in* Ah, I feel so much better already.

It's like one biiig fanfiction of A Game of Light and Shadow :3

And because of that, I think the oneshots based off World 386 are gonna multiply in my phone....*gulp*

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu May 22, 2014 2:19 pm

YES!!! Guardian didn't screw up! By the way, two little things to point out. The first is that joke regarding how everyone misspells Grace's last name is actually stemmed from when Scythe misspelled it in the first post he did in A Game of Light and Shadow. Little gag that I thought I'd bring up there. Not mad, just found it funny. Then again, I'm not perfect. (I'm sorry about messing up Evening Star Academy. TT_TT) Also, you'll notice that Finola and Amiya have the exact same font color, hair color and eye color. Coincidence or foreshadowing? You decide~ But yeah, I'm now happy that I have one successful romance!! Still, who's the oblivious one now if Skye's had a crush on Grace since childhood? XD

Also, that feel when you finally catch that Legendary Pokemon after so long. For me it was Mewtwo in LeafGreen. Stupid Guardian wasted her Master Ball on a Pikachu. Been kicking myself for that one for a long time...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu May 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Hah! I finally managed a long post! Take that you stupid computer! *hits PC with the GN Buster Sword*
Sorry for that outburst. You know the feeling where you're typing a very long post then your computer freezes up? That happened to me. I managed to fix the PC again but the post just wasn't the same when I rewrote it.

On a side note, some things have gotten me wondering. How could Eradicator enter Izumo that fast? For things to make sense: Heavenrend and Taketori City are in somewhere around North America (I was Scythe's consultant on matters like these when he made some of his roleplays). Izumo is stationed in Japan, where most of Light and Shadow characters are, as stated by the name and manufacturing plants. They occupy US but all Game of Light and Shadow Characters are in Japan so yeah. If Heavenrend and Taketori really are closed off areas, then they cannot be in Japan or else they would've been informed of the changes in the world because they can see Mechas flying in the skies. And even then, territorial security is airtight. I doubt a normal human could take on 15 meter high humanoid, flight capable machines with just a knife. So for the events regarding Eradicator to make sense; he would've smuggled himself on a cargo ship or something from North America, all the way to Japan and sneak past airport security then find a way to infiltrate a Military base that has Dragons, Automatons and half-beasts guarding it. Oh, and this means that the events in Unhappy Refrain, And You Are and Night's Dance aren't taking place in the same time frame as Light and Shadow. Light and Shadow's events are taking place around three days ahead. Siren and Aoi can move to Izumo without much difficulty since they are spirits; they can be nowhere and anywhere at the same time. Well, those are just quirks anyway. I just thought that I want to make it clear how Eradicator managed to enter so quickly. This isn't criticism, just an explanation. Sorry, but I tend to nitpick on details like that. No need to edit your post Guardian-chan. I just came up with that in case someone wonders how Eradicator managed to move that fast.;)

@DeathScythe Really? Two years? It only took me 20 minutes, 6 Timer balls, 2 Ultra Balls, a level 45 Aggron, EV-trained in SP Defense to catch Rayquaza.
@Guardian No need to Master Ball Mewtwo. Save it for the legendary beast instead. It depends on your starter (Charizard - Suicune, Blastoise - Raikou, Venusaur - Entei). Just move to any grassy area where wild Pokemon may appear, put a Pokemon that has a level higher than the wild Pokemon in that area but lower than Level 50, spray Repel and walk around. When the game shows that you've encountered a wild Pokemon, then it's sure to be that beast. Technique also works on Latios and Latias. :)
@Both of you, mind if I include Kanzaki in my Character list? She was supposed to be added as a third character in the original Light and Shadow Rp before it died down. Now if you'll excuse me-- I still need to kick Rau's Providence with the Akatsuki...

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu May 22, 2014 10:11 pm

@Saya That... actually makes a lot of sense. Honestly, I was a bit confused on how the areas could be closed off and where everything is located. Thanks a lot for the explanation, Saya-chan. (Saya-kun?) Regarding the Master Ball, I had wasted it on a Pikachu earlier when I was younger, around 7 years old. Sadly, the game died so I haven't been able to play it. =( Also, I don't mind if you add Kanzuki. She actually seems interesting~ I would add Finola as my second character in A Game of Light and Shadow but she's kind of... dead. Still, I'm really excited on how everything is playing out so far~!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!