Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hawthorne Grove

Hawthorne Grove

a part of “Hawthorne Grove”, a fictional universe by GrimBones66.

A town occupied by a pack of werewolves and a coven of vampires who have made a peace treaty but a mysterious werewolf girl enters town falling in love with a vampire girl and becoming one of the pack members.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hawthorne Grove”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hawthorne Grove

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun May 18, 2014 11:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hawthorne Grove"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Re: Hawthorne Grove

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Would I be able to take Vampire 5 and change the FC to Jenna Louise Coleman or can I reserve a human that was said to be added later?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Mon May 19, 2014 1:46 am

Is it possible to reserve Beta 3 and apply for a fc change to either Tatiana Maslany or Evelyne Brochu, or maybe use them for the humans to be added later?

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon May 19, 2014 1:47 am

May I reserve Zooey please! :D

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon May 19, 2014 7:25 am

yes to all of you, ill reserve them for you but will change the FC when I get home from school. Oh yeah and there will be three humans and most likely it will be two boys and a girl plus maybe a teacher at the high school.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon May 19, 2014 8:38 am

Hi!

Can I reserve the Beta 1?

EDIT. Actually, pretend like I never reserved. Just...your roleplay looks hella awesome and I hope you guys have fun

Last edited by chanelindistress on Mon May 19, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon May 19, 2014 8:54 am

Heeeeeyy there, friend! (๑꒪͒∀꒪͒๑)

Would it be alright with you if I reserve FC: Jennifer Lawrence? :3

You have school today? D: That's sucky. Today is a holiday here in Canada, but then as soon as I go back to school tomorrow, we have to study for final tests and exams. v-v Soo... I'm not so excited...

Oh! Yes! and one more question. When it says "Lone Wolf Love Interest", does that mean that FC: Jennifer Lawrence likes the Lone Wolf or vice versa?

Thanks, darling! ^_^

EDIT: Now I look back and I see that it is written in there that the lone wolf falls for the vampire. ;) Sorry for the obvious question. My brain wasn't fully on this morning. :/
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Mon May 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Awesome! As for me, it's currently summer vacay but school is looming ever closer. And thanks for the TMas fc change, Much appreciated. Question, though... Do you have, like, a specific character skeleton to follow or are we cool tomake the character page as hella awesome as we like?
Have an awesome day, you know, for science!

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Mon May 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Could I reserve vampire 2 but change the FC to oliver goodwill.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon May 19, 2014 2:39 pm

@Kokia
Yeah our school lets out in june so I gots one more month to go! I'll reserve Jennifer for you darling~!

@ ShrimMayo
Your Welcome! ^0^ I was going to put a character sheet, you see I fell asleep before I could finish the Rp so yeah BUT! You guys can make the CS as detailed as you want and make it look pretty too!

@TheSpaceInBetween
Sure Sure Of course!

@Everyone
Welp the humans are up ^0^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon May 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Ooh~ Our school lets out in June, too! More near the end of June, though. :( I see some people already getting out of school just this month... and I'm just too jealous... D:

Anyway, thank you for the reservation! I shall start working on my character shortly! ^^

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon May 19, 2014 4:16 pm

@Girl2Fine2

Ah sorry! When I read your reservation I was scrambling to leave class and get my things in check sorry! I didn't mean to ignore your reservation! If you still want her then Ill reserve her for you!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amythi on Mon May 19, 2014 4:28 pm

Can I reserve Dylan O'Brien...Maybe possibly please? :D

Amythi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon May 19, 2014 5:32 pm

@Amythi

Sure I'll mark him down for you! Welcome Aboard!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amythi on Mon May 19, 2014 6:05 pm

:D Thanks~

Amythi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Tue May 20, 2014 12:52 am

No character sheet
*chaos*
-Edit-posting tomorrow morning
Last edited by Terraformer on Tue May 20, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue May 20, 2014 12:56 am

Would love to reserve the Alpha, possibly?

And change the FC to Charlie Hunnam?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Tue May 20, 2014 1:35 am

I'm feelin' this FC change.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue May 20, 2014 1:53 am

Well I should have my character sheet up this evening when I return from work, if anyone wants a relationship or any family connections with my character let me know but also ask Grim first.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Tue May 20, 2014 12:42 pm

@Ivisbo
Sure ill reserve him and change the FC once I get home from school! <3

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!