Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Liberty

Camp Liberty

a part of “Camp Liberty”, a fictional universe by Boomerang.

Summer is now upon us, and the teenage campers of Camp Liberty are gearing up for a hell of a ride. The rivalry between the sorting colors is heating up, and it will only get worse...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Liberty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Camp Liberty

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Thu May 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Bonjour, bonsoir, hello! Welcome to my newest roleplay, Camp Liberty.

Located in central California, Camp Liberty offers a wide variety of camp activities and fun for teenagers ages 15-18. Here at Camp Liberty, we encourage independence and responsibility. The campers are divided into five different cabins, indicated by a specific colored flag on the front doors. Campers will receive their color prior to arriving at the camp. The picturesque surroundings make the camping experience all the more exciting, along with the variety of recreational opportunities whether it be hiking, swimming, boating, outdoor living, nature study, and sports, along with the beautiful habitat for wildlife. We hope you join us this summer!

To reserve, you’ll need two things.
1) A character in mind- please word it as ’red female number three, or purple male number two’.
2) The password.

Here, you are able to reserve, ask questions, chat, and the like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Boomerang
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Camp Liberty

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Thu May 22, 2014 4:47 pm

I would like to reserve purple female number one please. I can say that I have been to a summer camp. I have been to Marching Band Summer Camp at a college near my hometown, if you count that as a summer camp.
Last edited by CyberGlowfly on Thu May 22, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Thu May 22, 2014 5:02 pm

I'm torn; all the cabins are so tempting. Not sure if you'll allow it, but I'd love to play two characters (1 male, 1 female). But I'll start with just one for now; I don't want to be greedy or get ahead of myself. XD As much as I love the green cabin, I see we've already got someone there, and I'm sure you want to fill up all your colors. With that said, I'd love to snap up grey female number 1.

As for my summer camp experience, I've never been to a "sleep away" summer camp, but I've participated in summer theatre workshops or "camps" every summer for the past five years. Theatre geeks for the win. ;P
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Thu May 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Could I please reserve a female purple?I don't have to put a face claim or any deciding information here right now, do I? Also, which do you prefer? Green or purple?

I've been to Girl Scout Camp... once. Does that count?
draw me under

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Thu May 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Can I reserve a Female Blue #1? I'd like the Face claim to be Nina Dobrev

I've been at a summer camp at the beginning of 7th grade before, but it was like different activities just for the summer at an elementary school.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu May 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi, hi! Can I reserve a Grey Male for now? His face claim will be Jesse Williams. I'll probably tag on a Red Female later.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Thu May 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Do you allow doubling cuz I can't really choose between Green and Red. If not I'll only go for Male Green please~

And I've certainly done a summer camp before. Though I doubt that you'd refer to it as a camp. It was so unorganized... every group brought cooking utensils for themselves. My group ended up eating cup noodles everyday. ee

Heolstor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu May 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Oh also I did go to camp! I did all girls over night camp as a teenager, and then some coed day camps as a kid.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Thu May 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello there!

I'd like to reserve pink female number two, if that is alright with you. ^^

I did go to summer camp! Many times actually when I was younger! I enjoyed it very much~ Good times...

And correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't "Je mange le petits enfants" mean "I eat small children"? xD Is that true? Do you?
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello!!! I would like to reserve Grey Male #2. Yup...

And yes, I have been to a summer camp before.
One day, I would like to have a five-hour-long chess game with myself. It would truly be amazing, because then it would mean that I am quite intelligent. The longer the game (against yourself) shows intelligence. Today, I lasted thirty minutes. Tomorrow, hopefully an hour. A week from now? An hour and a half. A year? A decade? Five. Hours.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Thu May 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Can I reserve grey female #2?
I've never been to camp, wish I had though.

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Fri May 23, 2014 12:45 am

Everyone is reserved! Please have your characters in within 48 hours or so. To anyone who asked, doubling is fine.

Also, KOKIA, shhhhh- they can't know my secret >:)

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Fri May 23, 2014 1:34 am

ME ME ME ME Oh my gawd I just love this!

I would like to reserve Pink Female #3 if available?

Name: Jennifer Willis FC: EMMA STONE ((AHHMAGAAWD))

EDIT: I have never been to a summer camp!

But I really would love to! xD

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Fri May 23, 2014 11:20 am

Hello! I’d like to reserve grey female #3, and I can double up and grab another character of either gender in any colour if you need me too! Just tell me ;) Password: I haven’t, nor do I want to because I’m not really suited. However, it sounds like fun.

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Fri May 23, 2014 3:28 pm

May I reserve pink female four and red male one?
Password: Yes! I have been to piano camp and volleyball camp.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Fri May 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Alright, so now that my grey chickadee is in and I've sorted through the maze of formatting I was struggling with, I think I'm going to make a second character. XD

Male blue camper, face claim Alex Pettyfer

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Fri May 23, 2014 6:00 pm

So I have a question, does each color group have a leader?(male and/or female?) or is it just equal for all kind of thing?

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Sat May 24, 2014 1:38 am

My character is submitted! I can make the history smaller if you like, but I feel that it explains everything nicely. :)

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat May 24, 2014 10:55 am

Heya,

Can I snag a grey male and a green male (probably twins, but I haven't decided yet. )? Please and thank you.

Yes. Baseball Camp ftw

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat May 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Might I have a green male as well?

Oh, and I went to one camp for one Summer. I forget what it was called. LOL.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!