Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

WCPD: Active Cases and Wanted Persons

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

WCPD: Active Cases and Wanted Persons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue May 27, 2014 4:07 pm

This is a list of ongoing cases, persons of interest, and wanted individuals. If you want a case or person listed here, just post a request in the thread with a link to the backing IC content (if applicable). If you're playing a WCPD character, I strongly urge you to subscribe to this thread because we will be posting notices into this thread as scenes crop up IC that require WCPD attention. If there's anything in here that's outdated and needs to be removed, please let us know via this thread so we can update this list.

Active cases

Kidnappings of powered individuals in connection with Lochlyn Haley. Assigned to: Sonya Ballifrey (contact Saarai, Script or Brafnen)

Serial murders with animalistic wounds including victims within heavily defended safe room, culprit unidentified but assumed sapient due to some victims also being robbed. Previous officers assigned found murdered. First victim Danny Sparrow currently in a deep coma, yet to stabilise. No player characters currently assigned. (contact Mr. Baneling Squishy)

Kidnappings of powered individuals in connection with Wing City Hospital, to which all victims had been admitted within a week of being taken. Previously considered a cold case after no leads were found and the kidnappings stopped, until a recent attempted kidnapping-turned-multiple-homicide left the victim, Jack Carver still free. Carver had, again, been to the Hospital prior to the attempt. Carver is a previously dormant werewolf and considered potentially dangerous but must be questioned regarding the offender in connection to the other kidnappings. No player characters currently assigned. (contact Mr. Baneling Squishy)

Murder of a female artist in Wing City Plaza by a known assassin, "The Silent Child". No player characters currently assigned. (contact Mr. Baneling Squishy)

Most Wanted

Lochlyn Haley - A powerful and dangerous man in command of a small army, conducting kidnappings and attacks across the city (Saarai)
Jacob Haley - Lochlyn's son (Saarai)
Lazarus Bloodwheel - A vampire responsible for a murder on Main Street and attempted murder of the person who attempted to try to stop him. NOTE, no name attached, only photograph. (duramon)
Pluto - A soul eater disguising himself to trick people into easy targets. NOTE, no name attached, only photograph. (LeBeau)
The Silent Child - An assassin, responsible for the death of Gambit's wife (Mr. Baneling Squishy)
Elijah Alexander Kenton - Creator and distributor of Elysium, last seen escaping the R.I.P, considered highly dangerous (Rulke)
Peter "Sharashka" Volkov - Wanted for pro-human (anti non-human) terrorism, murder, etc. (Saarai)
The Ringmistress - Wanted for terrorism, murder, etc. (Saarai)
Sister Ovus - Bank robbery, jailbreak, assault, murder (Saarai)
Jacquelyn "Whisper" Rose - Wanted for terrorism, murder, resisting arrest, assault, cultist activity. Considered highly dangerous (Tiko)
Alucard - Wanted for large scale property damage, conspiracy to commit genocide (Noremac42)
Jeff the Killer - Described as a murderer 'with no eyelids' who wields knives and seemingly kills at random. (FancyPyro)
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!