Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Xhiana: Impurity Of The Rose

Plot discussion

a part of “Xhiana: Impurity Of The Rose”, a fictional universe by Zetsuna.

Eastern Fantasy RP located in the fictional world of Xhiana. The world has faced so much only to survive for a civil war. Rebels have began to rise and plot and our unlikely group of adventurers seem to be swept into the conflict.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Xhiana: Impurity Of The Rose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Wed May 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Alright, since we're nearing the beginning for Xhiana: Impurity of the Rose. I'm making this OOC table because it is well needed. This thread will be for important parts, Story driven player knowledge you'll need from me. If certain instructions are to done during RP to go forward in the story as a group. It'll be said here.

As I've said at the beginning after working hard on our characters, putting in the time we did to flesh them out perfectly. We're almost ready, Most of us Including myself are working on the key part of our sheets which is History/Background. Remember, the more detail/history you give me, the more as a GM I can give your character in the story. If your history has no details then you will get barely any important points in the story (Excluding what I may be able to do with your traits). Remember, DO NOT assume things are a certain way for Xhiana. If you do not know or need some information, please ask me. I will definitely call you out if you mention something false. Same goes for Oelivertians although, I may be willing to go with somethings because it is Under developed atm. To both parties continue and keep in mind this is an Eastern Fantasy RP with the Tag of anime and also with Vote majority (Please vote below explaining why.) I will explain how i will be rolling/doing story combat/task checks. I do not want people to be scared of data/statistics so if no, then I won't explain it and will keep it quiet. If we ever reach a point in the story that we will PVP (Which believe me, sometimes It may happen - especially with Oelivertians if a character has a bit of prejudice) then I will explain PVP laws.

Now to go forward, I want to explain our first post.

For one reason or another you all seem to arrive or be among Imperial City. You know today there is to be a speech from the empress herself but that aside you might not be here for that. The city is known to be the trade city due to the fact that is is the center city in the land. You know there is a ton of work if you're looking for it and many things to tend to if you're just there to visit or perhaps it is a pass by. Either way you're there and just in time for a sudden event that takes our characters in and gets them involved in a war that they intended or didn't intend on joining....

We're actually beginning the first set of post the day of arrival in the city or if you're choosing to already be in the city then a simple explanation of the following. It is actually the day before the speech of the Empress. Within this post i do not want ANYONE to rely on character interaction. This is you going through and explaining what you did on this day. I expect it to be a decent sized post. Please do not give lazy postings and then after that we're going to time jump to basically the day of the speech, first post (2nd now) will be what you did about before the speech. Second post will be the speech and then third is going to be after the speech. (Remember your character does not HAVE to be there but we'll have to find another hook for you.)

I will be creating the first post once my character is complete and ready to go so plan well!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!